PDA

View Full Version : Love Hina Wallpaper

Candy-StarR
01-11-2004, 01:04 AM
I dont know if this one looks good or not but anyway...

Black_Leo
01-11-2004, 10:41 AM
looks good to me, I wouldnt change anything

diablo111
01-11-2004, 10:47 AM
Looks good...the quality of the characters is a bit poor though...maybe try to touch it up a bit?

asher_aj_wei
01-12-2004, 12:01 AM
Yep... colour needs to be brightened a bit and your name is eating Keitarou's legs =D

MistressPookyChan
01-12-2004, 01:23 AM
i know you may cringe, but I think if you re-paint the main image it will look much nicer. filters and such can only do so much before taking away the quality

Candy-StarR
01-12-2004, 02:01 AM
Well... I brightened the main-image's colours and made it smaller so it wouldn't be so fuzzy and stuff - the picture quality wasn't that good to start off with & i enlarged it aswell making it worse.
(Maybe if I hav alot of spare time one day, I MIGHT re-paint the mian image)

I also changed my name so that it's not eating his leg anymore (I had it on a white block so you could see it better)

I think that's it

Kelvin Wenas
01-12-2004, 02:14 AM
great, but...

there is something odd with the hiragana "Na" or the last japanese character :rolleyes:

MistressPookyChan
01-12-2004, 09:30 AM
the "na" looks fine. besides, it's the logo so it looks that way on the anime.

the main image still doesn't look good. there are dark spots on his face and her skirt looks splotchy. I also thought that the characters looked better larger. repainting wont take as much time as you think and the results will be worth it. perhaps set the wallpaper to the side until you have time to paint it.

Kelvin Wenas
01-12-2004, 11:08 AM
maybe its not a problem, or it isn't noticed

http://img1.photobucket.com/albums/0903/yuntet/hina.jpg

asher_aj_wei
01-12-2004, 02:14 PM
I think it looks pretty good but you're not really getting the picture to work very well... Play with the levels (Image > Adjustment > Levels) to get a brighter picture. Once you have achieved your desired brightness, get down to smoothening out the ugly patches of colours. Here's an example of result of using levels adjustment. I don't know if you wanna use it, I've used it and got good results usually for cleaning up of pics. Your call

Candy-StarR
01-16-2004, 12:32 AM
I finally re-painted the main picture!!
But i do realise naru's hair needs re-painting, but that area is too hard to re-paint

*Drum Roll*
And without any further ado, here is the new wallpaper with the main picture repainted!!

omicron_15
01-16-2004, 01:50 AM
the final one looks pretty good, I would suggest doing a bit of what asher said, hmm kelven makes it rather apperent that you have an extraction error there its small but it would look better if you fixed it. Good job though this wall looks diffrent from most your stuff, looks good.

MistressPookyChan
01-16-2004, 04:50 AM
good job with the re-coloring.