PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week #66 Voting

Serated
09-05-2009, 03:33 AM
Signature of the Week #66 Voting

Theme: Cosplay

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No campaigning for votes in this thread for your own or any other signature. Any posts of that type will be removed and the entry will be disqualified. Similarly, do NOT post negative comments regarding signatures you’re not voting for. The idea is to have each individual decide on their own favorite without any undue outside influences.

2) You are entitled to vote for any signature submitted in this competition EXCEPT your own. You are voting for ONE signature, and please state a reason why you voted. Voting for a signature using multiple accounts will result in votes not being counted.

3) Not following rule 2 will result in your vote being deleted unless otherwise edited.

4) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition and or disciplinary action.

Voting ends Friday, September, 11th. Good luck to all entries.

Entry A:

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7493/entrya.jpg

Entry B:

http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/5705/entryb.png

guyver403
09-05-2009, 04:02 AM
i vote for entry "A" the girl is cute and you have to love the pink flare type background

★Kiwi-Berry
09-05-2009, 04:19 AM
My Vote is entry A: Love the color scheme of the signature, B is a little too green. Doesnt seem to have a lot of color balance.

OtakuInu!!!
09-05-2009, 04:27 AM
I vote for A. I like the colors and the cosplayer loods the part. I wanna choose for B but the colors are a little too much green

Necro'lic Enigma
09-05-2009, 09:37 AM
Entry A : -
It looks simple yet beautiful and calming to the eyes.

Serated
09-05-2009, 11:56 AM
I'm going to vote for Entry B.

The user appears to have put more effort into the tag than the other entry. It has superior flow, blending, and colors. It may be a bit too over saturated with the aqua color, but its the only really prominent flaw. The other tag is just way too empty, and too easily constructed.

Bulf
09-05-2009, 12:24 PM
Oh man, I forgot about this one D:
I vote for entry B. That whole sig just spells sexy! It looks like they put more effort into it too.

Teddy2116
09-05-2009, 12:37 PM
I going with B
The way the green blends in with it is something amazing, good job.

Daken.
09-05-2009, 02:45 PM
I vote for B, the color blends well in it. And its not plain.

~Celestial~
09-05-2009, 03:50 PM
I vote for B. the other one is just too simple and B seems to have put in much more effort into blending the colors............

Pseudonym
09-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Entry B - It lacks plainness.

Memento Mori
09-05-2009, 11:56 PM
I agree that entry A is much to empty and could have had more done to it. I vote for entry B. It's much more busy and still has a nice flow.

Darkandiel
09-06-2009, 09:16 AM
Although I am a fan of simplicity, I vote for B. It is the superior of the two tags. It has some nice blending and I like the chosen stock too. Maybe it is a little monotone and over saturated for my taste, but it just has more going on for it than the other entry.