PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha New Season coming in October

J.Seo
09-04-2009, 07:45 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to share information for anyone who might not have received the news. I'm pretty sure everyone knows new season for Inuyasha is coming, but the question was exactly when.

For the information I got(also posted on my website)...It's coming on October 3, 2009 through Nippon Television.

I hope I got the right information. If I'm wrong please do correct me.

It's been so long, like several years... but I really do want to watch it for the sake of reminisce

★Kiwi-Berry
09-04-2009, 07:47 PM
Wow and I thought they were done with Inuyasha :D. I am so happy tho I loved that show and would like to watch more of it in the future when its released! Thanks for sharing with us ^^

Gero50
09-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Hello,

I just wanted to share information for anyone who might not have received the news. I'm pretty sure everyone knows new season for Inuyasha is coming, but the question was exactly when.

For the information I got(also posted on my website)...It's coming on October 3, 2009 through Nippon Television.

I hope I got the right information. If I'm wrong please do correct me.

It's been so long, like several years... but I really do want to watch it for the sake of reminisce

Well I have not yet hear anything that disproves what you're saying. I am glad they're continuing the series cause it is of course one of the best animes of all time.

J.Seo
09-06-2009, 11:36 AM
For additional information, it will be airing around midnight October 3, 2009. Opening will be done by Do as inifinity.

Gjallarhorn
09-06-2009, 12:48 PM
Thread already exists. Check the stickies.