PDA

View Full Version : "cartoon Network"

Vashthestampede6666
01-10-2004, 03:04 PM
Well besides me needing help I'd like to bring up anouther topic "cartoon network"
It has the most dumbest people I have ever seen running it no offense if your one of em. They took off one of the most best anime's out there no two of them to put out SD Gundam and cyborg 009 on and if you don't know the two anime's i'm talkin about it's Kenshin and hakusho... I'd like to know who has the same opinion..

Black_Leo
01-10-2004, 03:10 PM
the background is weak and the picture's quality seems too low.
change the bg with something, eh, less colorful and stick with one color maybe.
oh and I dont watch cartoon network anymore since it really started to just suck.

Vashthestampede6666
01-10-2004, 03:14 PM
I wasn't trying to get good feedback on the pic I was trying to get what people think about what cartoon network did to anime lovers

Black_Leo
01-10-2004, 03:20 PM
well in that case let me also add that cartoon network will eventually put those shows back, they always do. Just wait........
besides, how ya think I felt when they stoped showing outlaw star even though I saw the same episodes over and over again :lol:

Morrigana
01-10-2004, 04:22 PM
The Kenshin dub makes me physically ill....but I did like YuYu Hakashou. Personally, when I'm going to watch anime on Cartoon network, I watch Adult Swim. That's where Bebop is.

wizz-o-matic
01-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Uf, plaes stop spaming this forum!

btw. I don't think that this wp is yours. I've already seen it on the web long time agoo, even better quality.

Kelvin Wenas
01-10-2004, 05:34 PM
:huh:
i'll just say what is in my head
Low background's gradient quality
Low picture's quality
the hair is cut lazily

suggestion :
-if you are too lazy to cut every white color around the hair, just use white background, it won't be noticed.

-when saving, you must sure the quality of the file that will be saved in jpeg wont be too low just for saving a few kbs (it seems that the background's gradient can't work well since the lack of colors)

-if you can find the picture somewhere else with better quality, use it, dont use something like.. umm for example, u found a 100x300 pixels of pictures, and you think it is a cool pic, then you enlarge the pic to 750 x 250, then its end up blurry, jagged, reveal the jpeg compression effect (i dont know how to say that, but you will notice it if you save a colorful picture, in the "very low" quality)

Eyerate
01-11-2004, 03:49 AM
Its random spam. He didnt so the wp he just randomly attaches images to his posts. Why? I have no idea. To better explain the jpeg compression effect that kelvin mentioned you just havto know how jpeg compression works. When you save a jpeg in a lower quality it isnt really lower quality. It just utilizes less colors. Same with gif and BMP compression. The less colors you have the smaller the size of the filing that needs to be saved in order to redraw the image on your pc. Hence why monotone images are much smaller than rainbows.

Vashthestampede6666
01-11-2004, 02:11 PM
Tell me how I'm spamming this network Every one else does the same thing I'm doing I guess only Black Leo and Moriganna understand what I was trying to do! So tell me what other forums I can go to to post my opinoins at. Besides That isn't my pic but I want to change it to make it look better so what should I do.

haruko
01-11-2004, 02:53 PM
mabey the misallaneous forum :ph34r:

wizz-o-matic
01-11-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Vashthestampede6666@Jan 10 2004, 09:14 PM
I wasn't trying to get good feedback on the pic I was trying to get what people think about what cartoon network did to anime lovers
Actually u are spaming this forum!!

In one of yours post u said, that u aren't looking for a fedback for the wp (which isn't yours).

Next time pleas read the forum rules:
http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=35

MistressPookyChan
01-11-2004, 07:26 PM
quit spamming the forums. you also get a warning because you did this repeatedly this weekend even after people told you to stop.

demonplight
01-11-2004, 08:16 PM
If you want to talk ctoon network, adult swim block go to their forum, or go to a misc forum in them main forum thing.
since you didnt say anything about your attatched file, are you trying to add a signature. If you are do this. go to the testing thread like this one : http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=1063
and load you image ok, (once the pic is loaded and you can see it on the thread)the right click properties copy its address, then go to your controls, and go to signature and paste in the address. ok
and lets try not to burn the kid.