PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Inuyasha Soundtracks?

J.Seo
08-22-2009, 12:37 AM
Hello, first time posting here. I was and still am a big fan of Inuyasha, and I'm a person who loves anime sound tracks (That's why I prefer anime than manga because I just love those sound tracks) I've looked over some posts here and I believe there's not a post about sound tracks? (I've seen one with favorite OP/ED) So how about talking about your favorite sound track?

For me, as I go crazy hearing piano, and the reason why I bought Inuyasha sound track cd, my favorite is 'Homage for Inuyasha'. Unlike other music (and even for another series) this piece is actually quite demanding in technique in the beginning. I'm practicing on it, so can't wait to play it on the piano and record it! :)

Kagome
08-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Wind...was pretty good...Bought that from Japan. All instrumental Inuyasha music...And not bg music either. It was full op/end songs with no words all done by instruments.

J.Seo
08-22-2009, 10:16 AM
Wind...was pretty good...Bought that from Japan. All instrumental Inuyasha music...And not bg music either. It was full op/end songs with no words all done by instruments.
Oh yeah forgot to talk about that album! I bought that album and certainly one of my favorites!!! I also like the cover of it..

Yuliya
08-22-2009, 01:08 PM
I really like Kikyo's, Sango's, and all of the Band of Seven's themes, plus To Love's End. And my favorite opening songs were I Am and Grip.

J.Seo
08-23-2009, 05:41 PM
I really like Kikyo's, Sango's, and all of the Band of Seven's themes, plus To Love's End. And my favorite opening songs were I Am and Grip.
I also like I Am bgm version :) it sounds so cute!