PDA

View Full Version : Hi I guess... man

baseofnara
08-03-2009, 10:21 PM
Blah blah.. yap yap do you really need to know more.
Okay I'll tell you don't get freaky on me. Well I'm from Canada, you know snow, ice, strange summers, and of course blue skys. I like anime, I hated school and don't understand why I needed to take it, I like to play games and so on.. (like you care at this point?). In Naruto I'm most like Shikamaru Nara, Neji Hyuga, Sasuke Uchiha, or Haku. I guess it makes sence all depends on my day I guess and I've changed through the years (I don't come up as Haku any more). So I'm guessing my writing style changes now and again... I think most peoples do don't they? Well I guess that's it.. so did you fall asleep?

*Tsuki*
08-03-2009, 10:25 PM
Yes. I fell asleep.
lol.
Welcome to AF.
See you around, I guess.
Hope to see you around.
If you`d like a friend, pm me.

XxPantherChickxX
08-03-2009, 10:31 PM
Why would I have fallen asleep? I like rading intros. XD
Enjoy the forums and the many posters in it. It can be pretty entertaining.
I hope we can become friends.

kajikun16
08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
nice place and funny intro welcome to af just dont spam and have fun posting here

Kissed by Obito
08-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Hi there and welcome.

Dr. Hax
08-03-2009, 10:36 PM
Okay I'll tell you don't get freaky on me. Well I'm from Canada, you know snow, ice, strange summers, and of course blue skys.

That useless piece of land up north, ey? Isn't that what you guys say? "Ey?"

I hated school and don't understand why I needed to take it,

You sound just like every other person I know IRL. You don't take it, you don't get the good money. You don't get the good money, you don't get the better things in life. I was proud to have gone to school but not proud of my experiences. The education did wonders for me. It's just pushing me further into forensics. My main point is that we can't help but become educated so do two things regarding that.

1: Put up
2: Shut up

Welcome to AF, the seventh level of hell.

baseofnara
08-03-2009, 11:04 PM
That useless piece of land up north, ey? Isn't that what you guys say? "Ey?"

You sound just like every other person I know IRL. You don't take it, you don't get the good money. You don't get the good money, you don't get the better things in life. I was proud to have gone to school but not proud of my experiences. The education did wonders for me. It's just pushing me further into forensics. My main point is that we can't help but become educated so do two things regarding that.

1: Put up
2: Shut up

Welcome to AF, the seventh level of hell.

Very inertesting ideas of me. No I like Canada just normally that is what most people think of it and it's normally spelled with an 'A'.. like 'Ay' or 'aa'.. I guess you most be an American by the spelling. I don't know what you mean by IRL... because of my layed back way of writing today. I get enough money to have a house, pet and so on by working at the YMCA as an instructor and that takes years of trainning. Just saying I didn’t like school and how a person is taught. Instead I like being taught or trained by my self or in a more useful way. Though having more or less money then another person will not make you happy nor sad. I'm happy with life, I'm just bord over introdutions and see no point to it becuase it is just a formality after all. One last thing you need to work on what you think hell is, becuase you don't freak me out. It's more like the frist level of Earth just another person assuming stuff again.

baseofnara
08-03-2009, 11:21 PM
Yes. I fell asleep.
lol.
Welcome to AF.
See you around, I guess.
Hope to see you around.
If you`d like a friend, pm me.

Yeah I thought as much, sounds good I'll pm you some time. :)

Why would I have fallen asleep? I like rading intros. XD
Enjoy the forums and the many posters in it. It can be pretty entertaining.
I hope we can become friends.

I'm glad you like reading introductions and some times I do but not normally, becuase they all look the same after a while. Not my frist time becoming a memeber to a forum.. old one doesn't exist now. Well any forum is intersting some times too interesting and it get's closed down like my last one I was a broad memeber to. Sounds good I'll pm you some time then, and that makes us friends as of this moment. :D

nice place and funny intro welcome to af just dont spam and have fun posting here

Yep I'll fallow the rules which states not to spam like any other forum. I'm glad you liked my introduction, just wrote how I felt at the time.. so nice to meet you. :)

Hi there and welcome.

Yeah, hi nice to meet you. :)

XxPantherChickxX
08-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Haha, nice one baseofnara. What you said to Tae_Sea_Kwon_Bisquit_Do_.

Daken.
08-03-2009, 11:46 PM
Welcome to AF,
follow the rules and have fun.

baseofnara
08-04-2009, 12:00 AM
Haha, nice one baseofnara. What you said to Tae_Sea_Kwon_Bisquit_Do_.

Thanks I think that Tae_Sea_Kwon_Bisquit_Do_ person is used to pushing people around and they freak over it.

Welcome to AF,
follow the rules and have fun.
Will do and thanks for the greetings, but really every forum has more or less the same rules you've read one you've read them all.

Li Xia
08-04-2009, 01:10 AM
Hi and welcome Baseofnara. Enjoy here at AF. Hope we'll be friends, feel free to approach me. Okies see you around, keep safe and feel blessed.

Dr. Hax
08-04-2009, 01:38 AM
Thanks I think that Tae_Sea_Kwon_Bisquit_Do_ person is used to pushing people around and they freak over it.

You're quite right. No matter, I needed to let it out on someone who wasn't me. You just happened to be the unlucky blighter. It's nothing personal, though.

~*Red*~
08-04-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey there and welcome :)

Stripes
08-04-2009, 05:36 AM
Hey baseo....nice to meet.....nice to know about you and yeah and you aren't boring at all.........have fun and yeah do abide by the forum rules.

RaShayRitto
08-04-2009, 06:55 AM
i did fall asleep! are you a sorcerer!?!?

oh, no youre just boring....

JUST KIDDING I SWEAR DONT HATE ME!

erm.....WELCOME, ALSO! o_o;;

_-Anonymous-_
08-04-2009, 08:46 AM
bored ??

welcome to af.

DarkMoonPrince
08-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Hello and welcome

Necro'lic Enigma
08-04-2009, 02:06 PM
Welcome.
i hope you enjoy your stay here and please follow the rules.
Good luck from me.

baseofnara
08-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Hi and welcome Baseofnara. Enjoy here at AF. Hope we'll be friends, feel free to approach me. Okies see you around, keep safe and feel blessed.

Thanks for the greetings and I do feel blessed... just not sure what kind of blessings you're giving me but it's also nice to be blessed. Also, sure we can be friends you don't need to hope at all with me. :)

You're quite right. No matter, I needed to let it out on someone who wasn't me. You just happened to be the unlucky blighter. It's nothing personal, though.

No worries it's a forum at lest you're venting on someone who can take it because I don't really take it personally. Lol, though at the same time don't just think I'm a punching bag.. punching bag. :mellow:

Hey there and welcome :)

Thank-you for the greetings. :)

Hey baseo....nice to meet.....nice to know about you and yeah and you aren't boring at all.........have fun and yeah do abide by the forum rules.

It's ok it's a long name, nice to know you don't think I'm boring. I will fallow this forums rules, though every forum is about the same more or less yap yap.. :)

i did fall asleep! are you a sorcerer!?!?

oh, no youre just boring....

JUST KIDDING I SWEAR DONT HATE ME!

erm.....WELCOME, ALSO! o_o;;

Lol, yep reading it the second time still was funny. Thanks for the greeting. :D

bored ??

welcome to af.

Yeah, introductions normally are boring after you've been reading them for a while.. so on. Thanks for the greetings. :)

Hello and welcome

Thanks always nice to be greeted. :)

Welcome.
i hope you enjoy your stay here and please follow the rules.
Good luck from me.

Thanks for the luck I think I don't need it though, but always nice to have. Thanks for the greetings and yeah I'll fallow the rules so on.. man it's like I'm in kindergraten again.. so on. :)

XxPantherChickxX
08-05-2009, 12:08 AM
Still a bit inconsiderate.

Dr. Hax
08-05-2009, 05:31 AM

Still none of your business.

nub
08-05-2009, 03:26 PM
dont let people pick on you, tell them to go **** themselves and you should be good, welcome btw

baseofnara
08-05-2009, 08:31 PM

Still none of your business.

Hum... well lets just try and drop it, it is over me after all? :sweatdrop

dont let people pick on you, tell them to go **** themselves and you should be good, welcome btw

I should be good? Man, since when do I need to be told that? Any ways, thanks for the greetings and I think you are acting daring but it's pulling you out of place. :huh:

Señor Nobody
08-05-2009, 10:00 PM
Let's just forget the above incident people. Nothing to see here.

Now, back to the topic. Welcome to AF. I'm sure you'll find friends here and plenty of things to discuss. Read the rules, obey the mods, and no double posting. PM me if you have any questions.

lilminx
08-05-2009, 10:01 PM
ha ha nice convos here XD
welcome to AF
im new aswell and from canada :happy:
so where are you from, just curious
anyways have fun :D