PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper Request

aiR uhN
12-30-2003, 09:19 PM
I'm a newbie to wallpapering, and I don't have my Photoshop program on this computer...so I was just wondering if someone could take the time to make a wallpaper for me. I tried to make my own on my other computer, but then it just came out horrible...so I'm just going to ask the friendly people (well, I think friendly..or am I wrong? :o ) here to go on and help me. The picture I attatched is what I want the wallpaper to be like...maybe even using that picture of the guy and the girl actually. Well...thanks in advance to whoever tries... :^_^:

MistressPookyChan
12-30-2003, 09:38 PM
that image is a little too small to make a decent wallpaper out of, but perhaps something can be done with it. Do you want the large text in it or taken out? Also, what knd of colors would you want the wallpaper to be (light or dark?)?

aiR uhN
12-30-2003, 09:48 PM
Wow, someone actually replied. Well, I know it is kind of small, but I just wanted to use that picture so the creator can get an idea of what I want in the wallpaper. Well, I want the large text taken out of it, and I would preferrably want the colors to be a lighter color...I really dont have a specific color in mind, but yea...a light color.

MistressPookyChan
12-31-2003, 12:16 AM
do you have any other images by this artist or in this style that you would like to see on the wallpaper? If so, please post them here ^-^

wizz-o-matic
12-31-2003, 05:10 AM
Nice pic but a bit small. I've tried to resize it in IrfanView (actualy one of best programs that I have for resizeing) but the image was all pixlate.