PDA

View Full Version : Ecchi Ccs Wp

wizz-o-matic
12-30-2003, 03:25 PM
I've got another inspiration :D

Ok, let's explain: This is an ecchi (a bit perverted) wp, but don't worry, ther's no nudity (so, it can't be called a hentai).
The pic is a fanart, don't know who made it, I only found it and instantly thought, why don't make a wp :D

Coments are welcome.

demonplight
12-30-2003, 03:50 PM
I like it, I think it is cute, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side. It give me an idea of what to do with a ecchi image I have of Rei.

escaflownemoon
12-30-2003, 05:40 PM
I don't really think you need that head without a neck in the centre because it just doesn't look right to me any. But if you do keep the head there. There is just some extraction leftovers on that really curved piece of hair. Other than that it's cool and love the colors of the bg for her. :)

nickyroony
12-30-2003, 05:46 PM
Nice! Love the background effect. Sakura is a bit blurry though... maybe sharpen her up a tiny bit might be good. Or maybe it's just my eyes from not getting enough sleep X_X

MistressPookyChan
12-31-2003, 12:25 AM
gotta love fanart B)

get rid of the floating head and make the background a bit blurry (to make it softer) and it will be nice.

wizz-o-matic
12-31-2003, 04:57 AM
Ok, I'll get ride of that head :D , make the bg a bit blurry.
The pics is a bit blurry because it was resized from a small one. I tried to resize it as good as I can, but still u can't do miracles :D

wizz-o-matic
12-31-2003, 08:02 AM
Ok, here it is, I removed the (big) head and the bg is a bit blurry.

omicron_15
12-31-2003, 09:07 PM
I was about to comment on the head but saw you removed it, Great bj nice effects and the colors look good, withought the head maybe you could put some txt to fill the void, GJ though.