PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, I'm not evil!

Moritani
07-22-2009, 01:48 AM
Greetings.

I am Moritani. I am rather insane. But that is unimportant! I am also new here.

Hmm.. It seems that was rather short. Perhaps I should expand upon my interests? Yes, yes I should.

Ahem. I love anime and manga of all sorts. I like the long, shonen, fightey-type ones, the short, sweet romancey-type ones and everything in between. I like to pair characters up, too! Muahaha... Hetero, boyxboy, girlxgirl, I don't care. Provided it actually makes sense. (Y'know, as NOT "x met x for two seconds, they're in LURVE!" [No offense to those who support crack, 'tis lulzy])

I'm also an artist! Yes! Exclamation point! I do all kinds of art, and am studying to be a professional game artist in college. Though, honestly, I prefer traditional art.

Anyway, I wrap this up so people don't get bored of my rambling! See you around!

(Oh, by the way, I read the Rules. Yay me.)

Tsuki.
07-22-2009, 01:56 AM
Rambling is good. . . helps me sleep. lol.
Okay, hello Moritani, who is not evil, just crazy, but that doesn`t matter!
Glad to have you.
Don`t worry about being weird around here, we have plenty of crazy people here already. *points at self*
Anyway, glad you read the rules, and I hope to see you around. You`ll be sure to love it here, and there are also some people who are great at drawing. (not really me, but I try)
So, I believe that is all . . .
Oh, and if you enjoyed this babbling and feel like more, be sure to pm me so we can be friends! (or if you have a question) Right! Bye!

*Tsuki*

Li Xia
07-22-2009, 04:30 AM
hi moritani...welcome to af surely you'll enjoy here...hope we'll be friends,okies keep safe and feel blessed.

_-Anonymous-_
07-22-2009, 05:27 AM
Welcome to af .

if u need a friend or any help just pm me.

Necro'lic Enigma
07-22-2009, 07:55 AM
Welcome.
I hope you have fun till your here.
Good luck

RJ169
07-22-2009, 10:28 AM
hi and welcome to AF

Daken.
07-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Aizen-sama
07-22-2009, 12:22 PM
wow um..ok welcome and hop you enjoy AF have fun

Jimbow
07-22-2009, 01:04 PM
Rambling ppl rock.

Anyway,
Welcome to AF!
If you ever need a friend, feel free to whisper me! :)

.Kissed by Neji
07-22-2009, 03:19 PM
Hi welcome to AF. Read the rules, have fun posting, and PM me if you want a new friend or have any questions.

kajikun16
07-22-2009, 09:08 PM
welcome to af and feel free to pm me

Nanukana
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Welcome, the Moritani of Moritani Inc! Welcome and stuff! ^::^

~*Red*~
07-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Hello and welcome :D

Teddy2116
07-23-2009, 10:37 AM
LOL, I like you already. I see you insane side, which is also good in my book.
Well anyways welcome to AF, I hope that we could talk more in the future. Pm me if you want someone to ramble on to lol

Stripes
07-25-2009, 04:24 AM
Oh hello Moritani...it's really nice to know about you and your interests....i hope you'l have fun here at af and enjoy your stay.....please stay active and have lots of fun.........try to read the forum rules and abide by them......i hope you''l be able to get along with the members well.....and pm if you have any questions or any doubts.