PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper Request

haruko
12-29-2003, 04:47 PM
i feel kinda embaressed to ask but can someone make me a wallpaper? ive been looking alll over for the perfect magna carta wallpaper but i have never seen one that catches my eye. so id like to ask you for some assistance! here is the image of ladrinne. i kinda like darker wallpapers but whatever anyone can come up with i know will be good because you guys and gals make really good wallpapers

RequiMem
12-29-2003, 10:05 PM
I'll give it a try, the characters from softmax games are so nice to make as wallpapers. The character designs are always so creative.

Except this character has a fuzzy outfit and hair that sticks out. It's so annoying to extract those things. But like I said, I'll give it a try.

RequiMem
12-29-2003, 10:59 PM
Ok, here's my attempt. Took me 2 hours. I have a 1600x1200 and a PSD version available if you would like in addition to this one.

haruko
12-29-2003, 11:26 PM
i think i found my new wallpaper :D you did a very good job. and i thank you for putting forth the effort.

RequiMem
12-30-2003, 12:47 AM
Thanks, it was fun. I just posted the 1280x1024 version (http://www.deviantart.com/view/4441286/) on my deviantart page. I always try to post at midnight pacific time so I can get an accurate count of how many hits I get in the first day. My current record is 100 for the lain wallpaper. We'll see if this one can beat it. It's up to 20 in the first 15 minutes, so maybe it will. :^_^:

rosa
12-30-2003, 04:01 AM
i know this is VERY OT but can u join deviantart even if u dont make ur own wallpapers? i just like chekin out other wps

RequiMem
12-30-2003, 09:23 AM
You don't even have to join to view wallpapers, just go to the browse section and choose the wallpaper and anime options. DeviantART does have adult stuff, so if you do join you can also turn it off in one of the options so you don't see it while browsing.

As a side note. The wallpaper has already gotten 95 hits and the day isn't even half over, so this wallpaper will beat my persona best of 100 hits. Yay.

wizz-o-matic
12-30-2003, 10:47 AM
Nice, I like it. Especialy the bg.
I was wondering, what is this Magna Carta all about?

PS. Right now I'm joining the DeviantART :D

haruko
12-30-2003, 10:59 AM
all i know is that its a game and the characters are awesome. the game is in korea and i doubt it will come to america but i wish it would

demonplight
12-30-2003, 08:09 PM
I like it, it makes me fell ashambed because I'm just a newb and I still havent got one right yet.

RequiMem
12-30-2003, 09:41 PM
Don't feel ashamed... I've been using photoshop for over six years now, I've done layout design as part of classes for two years, and I've been desining website layouts for almost nine years. I haven't been a newbie for quite a number of years now and there are many people out there, some in this forum, who put my skills to shame.

There are so many more resources for learning now then there was when I started. You'll eventually get the sense and knowledge of techniques to make what comes to the imagination. But until then, all you can really do is keep playing.

asher_aj_wei
12-31-2003, 07:13 PM
Very nice work! By the way, does anyone think the legs of the chair she's sitting on... look like her legs? =\

bla2
01-08-2004, 07:00 AM
Hey, can I ask you to make me one?
If you can, please make me a wallpaper with 1600x1200 size.

Vashthestampede6666
01-08-2004, 08:35 AM
I was wanting to know if any of you could help me I know I'm probably the most bothersome noob ever but I have an XP program and I'm trying to make a pic for my personal photo or even attached files and no matter what i do it never works I save it as JPEG every thing you've probaobly seen my post on the board I appreciate all the help but it just dosen't work.The requested file upload failed. This is either because it was not in the correct format, or the file size was larger than that allowed. Please check the file you wish to upload and try again.
is my favirote message

RequiMem
01-08-2004, 10:30 AM
The uploads aren't working at the moment, that's why you're getting your favorite error.

Here is the 1600x1200 version:
http://www.requiemformemory.com/assets/wal...acarta_1600.jpg (http://www.requiemformemory.com/assets/wallpaper/haruko_magnacarta_1600.jpg)

bla2, did you mean this version or a whole new wallpaper?