PDA

View Full Version : Hmm, read this...

Rykimaruh
07-21-2009, 04:04 AM
Just read this...:ninja:

Read this (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-25/sunrise-indicates-possibility-of-more-code-geass)

Seems we will be seeing more of this anime, dunno if to be happy or sad. Hope they don't screw it up, the anime up until now has been good.

R3 here we come!

IcePriestess
07-21-2009, 06:12 AM
Well whatever it is, if they will make Lelouch come back from dead I'm on it.

Konata Izumi
07-21-2009, 07:23 AM
Maybe they mean more picture dramas or a simple OVA? Apparently it's already been officially stated that Lelouch has in fact passed away.

Gjallarhorn
07-21-2009, 09:35 AM
He said "it ended, but it cannot die". That probably means there's be a movie to re-tell the series, or some aspect of the series. There won't be a new series.

The fact that he says "ended" should tell you there won't be a new series. The story is over.

It won't "die" means OVAs, or a movie, or mechandise, or a live-action, or novels, or something like that. More or less, they're going to reap from its popularity.

Kamen Rider V3 Blue
07-21-2009, 01:03 PM
that article is from last year and there's been a couple novels aince then yeah I doubt they'll be a new animation

Rei
08-02-2009, 04:24 AM
I doubt there'll be a new season. Lelouch has, sadly, passed away for good, no matter how great his character was. EVERY Lelouch fan would wish for a new season...sadly, I don;t think there's any way of regeneration for him.

OtakuInu!!!
09-18-2009, 06:46 AM
Maybe they mean more picture dramas or a simple OVA? Apparently it's already been officially stated that Lelouch has in fact passed away.

True.

I have doubts of this 3rd season because they did say he passed away. But I also doubt that he passed away because I have a strong feeling that he's alive because of what they showed in the last episode. You know, where C.C. was saying something when she was lying on a truck w/ bales of hay, then she asked something like: "Right, Lelouch?"

lilminx
09-18-2009, 05:53 PM
i ttt
He said "it ended, but it cannot die". That probably means there's be a movie to re-tell the series, or some aspect of the series. There won't be a new series.

The fact that he says "ended" should tell you there won't be a new series. The story is over.

It won't "die" means OVAs, or a movie, or mechandise, or a live-action, or novels, or something like that. More or less, they're going to reap from its popularity.

well as long as they make ovas or something and NOT bring lelouch back, somehow, it would be great. a movie would be good though ^^

True.

I have doubts of this 3rd season because they did say he passed away. But I also doubt that he passed away because I have a strong feeling that he's alive because of what they showed in the last episode. You know, where C.C. was saying something when she was lying on a truck w/ bales of hay, then she asked something like: "Right, Lelouch?"
im pretty sure she was talking with him through her mind, you know like with his mom?

Monkey Fury
09-19-2009, 03:05 AM
Well, I am also hoping for an R3 like you do.
If it will be a continuation to the series....

Suzaku will be Zero

Crazystars
09-24-2009, 05:33 PM
I agree with the poster that said its better not to talk to him because then hell know hes got between you both. If you trust her, then you should trust that she wont allow anything to happen with him. Shes with you, not him, that should tell you something to start off with. I dont get this I trust her but not him mentality that some guys seem to have. Again, wish her a happy birthday and a good night. You could of course do something really nice for her to remind her what she means to you if youre that worried?

Rei
09-24-2009, 10:29 PM
...NUU!!! Not SUZAKU AS ZERO. -cry of anguish-
If they had R3, it would be good though.

AznOtaku
09-26-2009, 02:29 AM
I'm pretty sure C.C. WASN'T talking to him through her mind. After all, telepathy doesn't require your mouth to move. She was explicitly talking aloud, most likely to our unknown cab friend. This doesn't mean I want Lelouch back; I prefer the ending to be that of Lelouch, finished with his business as Zero, finished with his business as a tyrant and a symbol of hate, quietly travels to the countryside with C.C., for all of eternity, if the Code hypothesis is correct.

BTW there's a rather unknown theory that the one killed by Zero was not Lelouch, but the maid, Sayoko. Any thoughts? This would certainly validate why Orange was glad that "Lelouch Vi Britannia" died (i.e. he didn't flip out, assuming he wasn't informed of the Code), but this wouldn't explain the transfer of memories to Nunnally. Any thoughts?

AznOtaku
09-26-2009, 02:31 AM
i ttt

well as long as they make ovas or something and NOT bring lelouch back, somehow, it would be great. a movie would be good though ^^

im pretty sure she was talking with him through her mind, you know like with his mom?

I'm pretty keen for an OVA that solves all unanswered questions.

A new series, not so much.

proEuphie
11-23-2009, 11:06 PM
I would only be interested in a new season of code geas if Euhpemia was alive in it.n

Rolo Vi Britannia
11-24-2009, 02:00 PM
^
Lol!

I'm pretty keen for an OVA that solves all unanswered questions.

A new series, not so much.

I wish they'd make an OVA saying Lelouch was dead. That would answer the final question. I'd love that.
I don't want an R3, but Knightmare of Nunnally would be cool. Suzaku of the Counterattack would bore me, what would it be. Suzaku and the annoying chick doing crap. Wait, that's already what the manga was. never mind.

I'm pretty sure C.C. WASN'T talking to him through her mind. After all, telepathy doesn't require your mouth to move
She did it with his mom.

Wicked Eden
01-05-2010, 08:59 PM
I would only be interested in a new season of code geas if Euhpemia was alive in it.n
Lol, Code Geass: Nightmare of Euphemia

Rolo Vi Britannia
01-06-2010, 03:21 PM
Lol, Code Geass: Nightmare of Euphemia

The plot would be where Euphy gets brought back to life by a mysterious B.B, but it's been 200 years since Code Geass ended and Suzaku(Zero) got the Code and turned evil. B.B gives Euphy the Geass to revive dead people so so brings Lelouch back and they fight against Suzaku with all the newly revived fan favorites. Everybody wins!

Wicked Eden
01-06-2010, 03:29 PM
The plot would be where Euphy gets brought back to life by a mysterious B.B, but it's been 200 years since Code Geass ended and Suzaku(Zero) got the Code and turned evil. B.B gives Euphy the Geass to revive dead people so so brings Lelouch back and they fight against Suzaku with all the newly revived fan favorites. Everybody wins!
AND her geass makes her and everyone else have to run around in next to nothing.

ugh, this is making me sick.