PDA

View Full Version : Ccs Wp

wizz-o-matic
12-29-2003, 03:53 PM
I made this wp today, so what do u think?

diablo111
12-29-2003, 04:02 PM
Not bad at all...a little dark for CCS, but alot of nice effects!

escaflownemoon
12-29-2003, 04:49 PM
That is an awesome wall. I really like it. I always wonder how you make that water effect. :) It's a great wall.

demonplight
12-29-2003, 05:29 PM
I love it, i have to figure out how you did that.

Candy-chan
12-29-2003, 08:29 PM
love it, but i think you should try those curvy lines with a slight touch of pink( not as much as the moon though),

EternalBlue
12-29-2003, 10:24 PM
Awesome wall, I really like the water effect :^_^: and that bunch of swirly lines on the left are cool too (I have no clue how to make those :blink: ) Anyway great job ^^

haruko
12-30-2003, 12:28 AM
you have done an outstanding job! i see nothing wrong with this wallpaper or anything in need of fixing. the water affect looks so cool and the pink moon in the backround is awesome. great job

MistressPookyChan
12-30-2003, 04:05 AM
First the likes: the moon and the water rock; good effect! i also like the dark colors; there should be more dark CCS wallpapers out there darnit!

now what could be fixed: the dots/sparkles/snow is really in-your-face, so try making them a little more transparent. varying their transparentcy (like, making some one transparentcy, and others a different level) would add depth. Also, if that is fan art, it's a good idea to site the artist. That way I dont get hate male when people complain that their work was stolen and is on a AW.com wallpaper. ^-^;

rosa
12-30-2003, 04:49 AM
i personally love card captor sakura so i cant complain. and though i like animated pics of her better u did a great job on her. love the background!!! :D

wizz-o-matic
12-30-2003, 07:11 AM
I've never expected so many compliments :D
Actualy, the I found the bg somwhere on the net (the moon with the trees) and I just redid and retouche it and also add some reflection :P

For makeing the swirly lines on the left I used sinedots filter (for ps), I don't remember the site, for those who want to test it I'm uploading it.

To Pooky: Ok, I'll try to make the "dots" a bit transparent. I found this pic of Sakura on a hentai site :P , it's abolutely an fanart but I don't know who made it.

And the sinedots filter:

wizz-o-matic
12-30-2003, 11:37 AM
btw. I was thinking, should I add some text or leave it as it is?

wizz-o-matic
12-31-2003, 12:46 PM
Ok, I redid the wp like Pooky sugested but I'm not realy satisfied with it, maybe I will try another time making the "snowflakes".

escaflownemoon
12-31-2003, 01:15 PM
The text is ok. Maybe make the text colored like what you have as the underline multicolored effect.

Ok now that I look at it again..is her wings suppose to have a bumpy line? or is that the somewhat the original picture? Maybe I should have caught that in the first wall. ;) :(

wizz-o-matic
01-01-2004, 06:03 AM
Uf, I don't know what u are refering at, but u can judge by yourself, I'm uploading the original pic.

escaflownemoon
01-01-2004, 08:37 AM
ok I check it out and I do see that the edges of her wings are bumpy. I'm sure if you look at it you will notice it too and maybe you might know what i'm referring to. But I don't think it's a big deal unless if you look at it long enough or close enough. Still a good wall.