PDA

View Full Version : new

jason002003
07-17-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Jason; I am 25 years old and in the US Army. Right now, I am currently serving over in Afghanistan. It is not too bad but it could, of course, always be better. One of my colleagues (MrPurple, if any of you know him) introduced me to this site and I thought I would check it out. I love anime. I thought It would be cool to meet and converse with others who have the same interest. So here I am.. I would love to hear from you all sometime. Hit me up anytime.

My Favorite Anime has to be “Chobits” I love that show. I think it is hilarious; I also like the Tenchi shows a lot.
My favorite Manga is Battle Royale (the first one)
Are any of you familiar with the table top RPG BESM (Big Eyes, Small Mouths)? It is an anime based RPG. I have grown to like it more (especially being deployed) it is the easiest rules I have seen (Version 2)
My favorite game (and if I could have a wish, it would be to turn into an anime) would be the Suikoden series (including the suikogaidens)

Tsuki.
07-17-2009, 02:52 PM
oh, yea, I know mrpurple!
He saves maidens in trouble using his trusty steel steed. XD
Anyway, welcome to AF!
I, also love chobits,
and I have the whole manga series.
So, have fun, Jason, and if you`d like a new friend, pm me. ^^
Oh, and thanks for serving the country . . .er . . .yea.

Gero50
07-17-2009, 02:53 PM
Welcome to AF I hope you enjoy it here and meet lots of new people. I would love to me friends, just pm me whenever and we can be. I hope things in the Army work out for you.

RJ169
07-17-2009, 02:56 PM
hi welcome to AF

Daken.
07-17-2009, 03:13 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Oyuki
07-17-2009, 03:22 PM
Hi welcome to AF. Read the rules, have fun posting, and PM me if you want a new friend or have any questions.

~*Red*~
07-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Hi there Jason and welcome to AF :)

And thank you for serving your country.

Li Xia
07-17-2009, 04:38 PM
hi and welcome there mr. jason...hope we'll be friends,please enjoy the stay..keep safe and feel blessed.

kajikun16
07-17-2009, 08:56 PM
welcome to af jason follow rules and feel free to pm me

Stripes
07-25-2009, 04:49 AM
Oh hello suir welcome to af.........have fu nposting around here and make new friends and try to abide by the forum rules so yeah do read them.............and get along with the members well.

Stripes
07-25-2009, 04:50 AM
Oh hello sir welcome to af.........have fun posting around here and make new friends and try to abide by the forum rules so yeah do read them .............and get along with the members well.