PDA

View Full Version : New Inuyasha Anime Confirmed

Gjallarhorn
07-16-2009, 04:24 PM
Much to the happiness of most people reading this section, and to my despair, a new Inuyasha anime has been confirmed to begin airing this fall. The new series will encompass the yet-to-be-animated volumes of the manga, 36-56. The series will be entitled Inuyasha: Kanketsu-hen.

It's been confirmed to 26 episodes.

KittieSTH
07-16-2009, 04:27 PM
i hope this isn't real the first inuyasha got so annoying and boring.

jtdlives
07-16-2009, 04:29 PM
I hope this is real because I was so ticked off when the anime ended. I was one of the worse endings of all time. Since it didn't really end. I would be so pumped to see a new Inuyasha anime.

Gjallarhorn
07-16-2009, 04:32 PM
What are you talking about "hope"? It's been confirmed. That means it's happening.

Archaic Devices
07-16-2009, 04:32 PM
Eh, I liked Inuyasha. So this is pretty much where they left off?

jtdlives
07-16-2009, 04:40 PM
Sorry, I was just commenting on the person's statement above mine, but ya I'am physched that it a new Inuyasha series is comming out.

Tsuki.
07-16-2009, 04:42 PM
*happens to be listening to second ending* Seriously!?! *eyes get super wide* (mutters to self) must not act like a crazy fangirl . . . well, I am sorry that the news has brought you despair, but this has turned out to be a great day. *goes off to stare at lord sesshomaru poster*

Kagome
07-16-2009, 05:01 PM
I made comments about this happening two weeks ago...>.>

Starts in October. In Japan anyway. Have no clue if it'll come back to the US...Though it probably will-and when it does....I will commit mass genocide of all American dubbing companies.

Some how...some way...THEY HAVE TO DIE....*huffs* anyway...

Gjallarhorn
07-16-2009, 06:05 PM
I made comments about this happening two weeks ago...>.>

There'd been rumors of a new anime after Shounen Sunday said that it would be making an important announcement in regard to Inuyasha last month, but it wasn't confirmed until yesterday, when a formal announcement was made.

Mrpurple
07-16-2009, 06:20 PM
Inuyasha fails me waste of my time.

MallyMalMal
07-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Yeah they have an article about it on Anime News Network. I'm pretty excited about it myself. I've been hoping they would eventually bring it back, never thought it would actually happen though! :)

KittieSTH
07-17-2009, 11:18 AM
well i guess i just hope that it's a heck of a lot better than the first billion seasons. hopefully they actually kill naraku this time.

Memento Mori
07-17-2009, 11:24 AM
Much to the happiness of most people reading this section, and to my despair, a new Inuyasha anime has been confirmed to begin airing this fall. The new series will encompass the yet-to-be-animated volumes of the manga, 36-56. The series will be entitled Inuyasha: Kanketsu-hen.

Judging from the first series' pace, I'd estimate it'll have a 2-3 year run with 5 years of repeats, so about 10 episodes that constantly repeat themselves about 15 times in terms of plot.

I know many people who are excited by this.

I guess the first series wasn't enough torture.

Kagome
07-17-2009, 03:28 PM
well i guess i just hope that it's a heck of a lot better than the first billion seasons. hopefully they actually kill naraku this time.

7 seasons-but try reading the manga...He does die.

IF they do this right they'll follow the manga right to the letter. But I've no hope for that completely. Really wish they'd have just let it die though and not decided to animate the rest...

nekosenshi
07-17-2009, 03:30 PM
I hope there won't be MORE filler. Those filler episodes were awful.

Gjallarhorn
07-17-2009, 03:33 PM
I hope there won't be MORE filler. Those filler episodes were awful.

There's no need for filler. The manga is complete, so there's no way the anime could get to close to the manga's point in the storyline.

Gero50
07-17-2009, 03:38 PM

Judging from the first series' pace, I'd estimate it'll have a 2-3 year run, so about 100-150 episodes.
I can't wait for it, I always new they would continue with more episodes. I'm sure they'll be as good as the first series.

~HappyGirl~
07-17-2009, 03:43 PM
Ah @#*@($, Kikyou is still going to be in it. =(
Because she doesnt die like until the middle of the series.

Well, I hope they animate the twin babies, Kagome's graduation, her new school uniform, BAKUSAIGA! and of course that cute SxK scene where Kagome grabs hold of Sesshoumaru's fluffy... tail thing. o_o

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
07-17-2009, 07:07 PM
YAY! INUYASHA IS BACK!!!

Akira Kogami
08-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Return of the long dead awesomness! Yay!

jubpawz
08-07-2009, 10:50 AM
I am actually really anxious for it. When it ended I was like "WTF NO." because the ending was a fail. A super mega epic fail. So I read the manga and finished the story. But to tell you the truth, I like the anime better than the manga except for the fact that it didn't finish the series.

So I am very excited about this. Thanks for the good news. ^^

Aleolus
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM
I do look forward to the continuation and resolval of the story, I just hope they do the original justice (including getting the same voice actors, or else it will just sound wrong). I very much liked the original, it just got too repetitive.

Kagome
09-16-2009, 04:31 PM
But to tell you the truth, I like the anime better than the manga except for the fact that it didn't finish the series.

The anime lied about the story in sooo many places though...o_o;;

Kagome's Osuwari (sit) command for instance...In the manga she *barely uses it* in the anime-she OVER uses it...And Ayame-the character-never actually existed. She was a fake too. And the pair of "special" episodes about Kikyou and Inuyasha's past--yea-those Never Happened either.

And you know this cause you read the manga...How can you say the anime was better? x_x

samichan
09-23-2009, 02:48 PM
I heard its going to be 26 episodes. :O
Also Viz has rights to it.

Gjallarhorn
09-23-2009, 02:58 PM
I think it's hilarious that they're going to cover 20 volumes in 26 episodes. Are they planning to air it in fast-foward?

A typical episode of an anime covers about 2-3 manga chapters, depending on the series (for manga serialized weekly).

Kagome
09-23-2009, 03:09 PM
I read on the official Japanese webby for it-they're planning on about 150 more eps. Not 26.

Gall is right anyway, you can't cover 20 some odd books in 26 episodes.

Gjallarhorn
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
I read on the official Japanese webby for it-they're planning on about 150 more eps. Not 26.

Gall is right anyway, you can't cover 20 some odd books in 26 episodes.

Planning on 150, but it's currently scheduled for only 26. You can check wiki. They're probably planning it for multiple series.

samichan
09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
I think it's hilarious that they're going to cover 20 volumes in 26 episodes. Are they planning to air it in fast-foward?

A typical episode of an anime covers about 2-3 manga chapters, depending on the series (for manga serialized weekly).
Yes, I know. Its crazy but maybe they mean the first season will be 26?
Hm, Im not sure how it will work out but I would much rather 100 episodes instead of 26.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/press-release/2009-09-14/inuyasha-the-final-act-unleashed-same-week-as-japan-across-asia-on-animax

for those who want to know more about it. ;0

OH NVM, lawl it didnt show your last post. haha well yay then

Hikarin
09-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Yay, I can't wait for this!XD I was actualy wondering upon this matter recently....

Rei
09-24-2009, 12:19 AM
That's good, I haven't heard anything from Inuyasha for a while... ^^

Kagome
09-30-2009, 11:15 PM
Okay, well, I'm well aware that straight links aren't allowed here-so if anyone wants to look at this you'll have to copy and paste it into your browser.(which BTW, you have to put www. in front yourself to make it work. Also-its best viewed on Google Chrome. Just an FYI. I couldn't get it to play on any other browser.)-But-this is the straight out trailer of some of whats to come in the finishing series.

It *IS NOT SUBBED* I know this, and there's not much I can really do about it. This is from the Official Japanese Yamori TV Inuyasha Kanketsuhen webpage, so you'll have to deal. But it's here for any who wish to take a looksee anyhoo.

ytv.co.jp/inuyasha/trailer/trailer.html

かごめ
10-04-2009, 01:40 AM
Okay...well. I just finished watching the new episode...My opinion...

Not Impressed.

At All...

It had fantastic art, much better than the first 167 eps, and they have the same Seiiyuu back doing the voices-and the opening and ending themes are great-but that...is where the 'praise' ends.
The storyline was smashed to tiny bits...In this one episode alone-they zipped through The entire vol. 37 graphic novel and two chapters in the next one...

They Missed an awesome part which eggs on Miroku and Sango's relationship due to a mosquito youkai-and which starts Inu's little thing for butterflies, ignored the bonding Kohaku had with Taichi and his father, didn't show Sango fighting alongside Kohaku-they put her approaching him in the spot, they also skipped a second meeting between Kagura, Hakudoushi and Gouryoumaru, they didn't even have Inuyasha become human like he was supposed to for the fight with Gouryoumaru & Mouryoumaru, They had Hakudoushi give Mouryoumaru the shard-when it was Gouryoumaru who stole it from Kagome to become Mouryoumaru, they totally skipped over Sesshoumaru coming out to fight Mouryoumaru and Didn't show Mouryuoumaru getting beaten to bits when Inu becomes hanyou again. They failed to show Mouryoumaru trying to reabsorb Kagura like he did in the manga, and they did not line up what happened to Kagura with Hakudoushi when he got sucked up by the Kazanna correctly...

All this they didn't do-and instead they stuck Kikyou and Kouga randomly in as well as Kagome at school with Inuyasha showing up in the halls randomly-which...did not belong there at all.
So, I'm sorry-but First episode...was a grave dissappointment...and shat all over the real story.

I hope and pray that ep 2 will be somewhat redeeming-if not...I'll have to give this continuation a 2 on the scale of 1-10, 10 being fantastic and 1 being horribly terribly lousey.

Funkgun
10-04-2009, 12:19 PM
It went by at such a pace it made me wonder what people they were NOT going to reintroduce.

I think at one point they were jumping around to 4 different stories. The action was there, and some of the comedy.

I did however enjoy it. For a first show back from a long hiatus, I am not sure i could have asked for too great a return.

Like said in the above post, that animation was a tad better. Nothing too drastic in changes, so it sort of fits like a glove.

The new opening, was like all the other Inuyasha's in my book, forgettable. BUT the end titles were great... just like a few of the old series as well.

So they actually kill hakudosi (however his name is spelled) in the first episode of Final Act? wow!

Anyhow, I sorta liked it. But then again I am used to the anime of Takahashi's work not to reflect the manga a lot. (look at ranma) Plus I never did finish it.

Ichirin_no_hana16
10-06-2009, 01:45 PM
InuYasha is the best. does anyone know when the airing date is?? ive gotta start recording. XD:p

Gjallarhorn
10-06-2009, 04:46 PM
InuYasha is the best. does anyone know when the airing date is?? ive gotta start recording. XD:p

It started airing the other day.

FLASH-X
10-06-2009, 05:16 PM
well i am going over animax -India, and i hope it airs in India to, but i watched the first episode and its ok not that good thou ,,,i hope for better episodes in future but

samichan
10-06-2009, 06:45 PM
So far I like the art, the opening, and the ending.

Just want it to be dubbed. >_< and I want the ova.
Hopefully Viz dubs it asap. :)

Btw, How come no one ever talks about the ova?

shinju hoshi
10-06-2009, 07:37 PM
i think we get to see sesshomarus mother in this new show

かごめ
10-06-2009, 10:46 PM
So far I like the art, the opening, and the ending.

Just want it to be dubbed. >_< and I want the ova.
Hopefully Viz dubs it asap. :)

Btw, How come no one ever talks about the ova?

Because there is no OAV to Inuyasha.

Kagome
10-07-2009, 02:18 PM
i think we get to see sesshomarus mother in this new show

Yes, yes you do. Inukimi will make her unprecidented Animated Debut. I hope they have a really nice Seiiyuu for her.

The Grey Crane
10-08-2009, 03:46 AM
Inuyasha The Final Act will start airing here in my country through Animax this saturday at a primetime slot (8 pm). So that means we're a bit behind Japan's schedule. Funny thing is, weeks before this show is supposed to be aired there's already so much hype given by the network. Even calling it "the biggest anime of 2009."

Now with the old Inuyasha being one of the worst i've seen in all my years as an anime fan, i'm giving this show a chance. It's likely to better the older one but then again don't take my word for it. Will it live up to its hype? That remains to be seen.

samichan
10-12-2009, 04:33 PM
Because there is no OAV to Inuyasha.
Wow, really? Hello there is an Inuyasha OVA. Maybe not OAV but OVA for sure. (hahah I make a joke) but yeah there is a Ova. It's called the black Tessaiga. xD

Kagome
10-13-2009, 04:28 PM
Wow, really? Hello there is an Inuyasha OVA. Maybe not OAV but OVA for sure. (hahah I make a joke) but yeah there is a Ova. It's called the black Tessaiga. xD

It can be said either way. ::shrugs::

But Anyway-that episode will most likely be ingrained into the new series. Why remake it when it's already made after all? So it probably won't be considered an OVA for very long.

samichan
10-13-2009, 08:07 PM
On youtube, everyone was saying "its only 26 eps." and I tried telling them that they planned to make 150 and no one believed.

I mean they are, arent they?

Kagome
10-18-2009, 12:43 AM
On youtube, everyone was saying "its only 26 eps." and I tried telling them that they planned to make 150 and no one believed.

I mean they are, arent they?

Urgh...Sadly I guess the website missinformed me. It seems they're shoving ALL 20 books into 26 episodes...v_v And really rather crappily I might add.

They are skipping over TONS of stuff, and screwing up the time-line SOO horribly I really don't know which end is up! I mean-really...The second anime has NO meat to it at all. It's just a bare exoskellaton. I thought fillers were bad...Fast Forwarding is even worse...x_X

Been three eps and this "second series" is getting two HUGE thumbs Down. It's horrible. The only thing I can say for it is the art is better. That's it. The rest...it's trash.

yukilinn
12-07-2009, 01:24 AM
I wonder if i should watch it since i've cried to die when Kikyo died in manga...

oh die again......

chii-chan91
12-07-2009, 05:48 AM
I wonder if i should watch it since i've cried to die when Kikyo died in manga...

oh die again......

Well, considering its only just 10 episodes in now and shes already dead its not like the Kikyo haters have long to wait... im wondering now how much angst the writers are going to put in for InuYasha now she is gone though, depends how true they want to keep to the manga

...and how fewer episodes they can cut it down to *angry its only 26 episodes*

I dunno if anyone else thinks this, but to me they kinda made Kikyo's death seem like something they forgot to do in the previous series, so ended it quickly at the start of this one- dont get me wrong, im pleased there arent any long overblown Inu/Kikyo scenes anymore, but well... theres nothing extended of ANYTHING! Im gonna be extremely annoyed if they ruin the ending now by speeding it all up... theyve destroyed the continuity of the series in this one if you ask me, the least they can do it give it a proper ending or id rather they not done the series! (a sentence i thought id never say...)

Negi
12-07-2009, 10:10 AM
I'm not really sure if I'm excited about this or not, I use to love Inuyasha when I was younger, but it just got so old. I guess we shall see.

TSoul
12-24-2009, 04:17 PM
lol, I like how people dislike inuyasha but go crazy over annoying anime like naruto haha. Looking foward to the second series! While inuyasha may not be completely solid all the time, at least the characters are easy to fall in love with and are awesome!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

pikachucrystal
02-01-2010, 06:37 AM
i'm so excited about the new inuyasha series that i am almost falling out of my chair!!

Battler Ushiromiya
02-01-2010, 07:03 AM
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Die Fangirls!
XD

NYanimefan23
02-01-2010, 09:51 AM
New Inuyasha? Awesome! I loved Inuyasha and I hope it gets brought to the U.S

wolfgirl90
02-01-2010, 10:35 AM
I'm surprised that this thread is still going. You guys are aware that you can watch InuYasha: Kanketsu-hen on Hulu right? Its been there for a while now.:p

Kagome
02-01-2010, 03:16 PM
Going for a while and almost over. It literally has FOUR episodes left.

Thank God..._-_;;

☆LadyKikyou☆
02-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Tis true, they are already airing the series "the final act" with english subtitles. Its not in the US yet, but Im sure it will be soon. It picks up right where it left off and thank god they are finishing it. I am an avid. fan but its been drug out wayyyyyyyyyy toooooo long.

samichan
02-25-2010, 01:07 PM
what the anime is missing is more about Kanna going against Naraku, Sesshomaru fighting and his sword breaking, the two brothers fighting (who were joined together), some filler like demon who sucks blood or the demon who collects bones (only touched it) but it has more of the important parts.

its not that bad. :P

DemonicAngel95
02-25-2010, 05:48 PM
*eyes go big and round* New InuYasha?! *Giggles* .........OMG I CAN'T WAIT:unsure: ....I mean that's nice to know. *Starts daydreaming about new episodes*

Kagome
02-25-2010, 06:14 PM
*eyes go big and round* New InuYasha?! *Giggles* .........OMG I CAN'T WAIT:unsure: ....I mean that's nice to know. *Starts daydreaming about new episodes*

Eh...You don't have to wait...They're already up. And although there are only 4 episodes left till the end-all you have to do is go to animecrazy.net or anivide.com or hulu.com and you can find them there.

northernlights.xo
03-17-2010, 01:58 AM
when's the english dubb coming out?!
i only watch my anime in english dub !
:3

Kagome
03-17-2010, 11:05 AM
dunno. don care. the dub of IY is pretty ear splitting.Though, you could try looking it up. I'm sure something like anime news network can tell you that.

かごめ
03-29-2010, 07:51 PM
IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last episode ever was posted this evening! People of the world rejoice and cheer! Inuyasha is DEAD in the production world!

Rei
03-29-2010, 10:02 PM
IT'S OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last episode ever was posted this evening! People of the world rejoice and cheer! Inuyasha is DEAD in the production world!

You sound amazingly happy for someone who seems to love InuYasha. Kanketsu-hen was the last season. I wish it had gone on for longer though. But like it says, "Kanketsu-hen" means Last Season, more or less. It's the same for manga.

@Higurashi Kagome: I can relate. The dubs for InuYasha sound amazingly FAKE, with the american voice actors pronouncing names like "Kagome" with an AMERICAN accent. Ka-go-may, it sounds like. -.-

かごめ
03-29-2010, 10:44 PM
To be perfectly honest...yes. I am amazingly happy. I loved the series yes, but fourteen years is *faaar* too long for a series like this to last.

Not to mention-even though the manga ended 2 years ago, and yes, I kept up with it all the way to it's end, I now no longer have to hear anime-watching-only fantards complain about the series not ever being finished any longer. If that's not reason enough to cheer-I don't know what is.

And-I actually agree with you and H.K. about the dubs...Especially about the wicked misspronunciation... I'd love to know how they got Narocku out of Naraku, and Mer-oku from Miroku...or Kilala from Kirara...o_o;;

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 01:42 AM
Well I think the r's in Kirara might be like the ones in Kuririn. In which case the r's end up being pronounced as l's.

Rei
03-30-2010, 02:51 AM
@Kagome: I would love to see a middle aged Kagome...jk. Still as long as Kikyo and Sesshomaru still exist, I'm happy.

I understand how they mispronounce it, it all has to do with their accent, and the way they usually pronounce words...you can hear some horrendous accents and misprounciation when some americans try to sing japanese songs...on youtube. I've heard a horrible rendition of [Daybreak's Bell], myself.

@GameGeeks: That makes it all the weirder. Even the Japanese don't pronounce their 'r's that way, unless it's needed; for example some english word.

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 02:58 AM
Haven't watched the shows in Japanese, are they pronounced differently in Japanese or could it just be a literal translation of the names for the mangas and people just pronounce it with the proper name despite the awkward translation?

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:02 AM
Don't think they translate the names. They should be pronounced the same way, no matter in what language, but I think the voice actors on the other side take the names and pronounce it in the way they think it should be. Therefore screwing it up if they're not correct.

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:06 AM
Ah, that may be it. Either way I kinda like the English names and may end up preferring them if I ever hear the Japanese ones.

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:09 AM
Actually, have there been cases where they translate the japanese names? Haven't seen any...

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:12 AM
Well I figure the mangas may be where it comes from. They both started as mangas and as such the names are in Japanese characters prior to translation. So if anything that may be where confusions come from with spellings.

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:19 AM
Hmm. I don't think it's that easy to get confused with the translation of names. If that happened we would blame it on the unprofessionalism of the translators.

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:21 AM
Or the fact that Japanese doesn't translate into English perfectly.

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:29 AM
But japanese names should always be the same. I mean, even if it's not in english.

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:31 AM
Truthfully, I can't argue farther then that. I simply don't know Japanese and this is all speculation on my part.

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:37 AM
Ohh. Honestly, though Japanese names are pretty fixed unless they come up with something weird. And if you've studied Japanese you'd probably be able to read them pretty easily.

Btw, who was your favorite Inuyasha character?

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:39 AM
Miroku, I just couldn't get enough of his antics.

Rei
03-30-2010, 03:55 AM
I wonder how his head took it, when Sango kept whacking him with her giant boomerang.

Sesshomaru / Kikyo.

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 03:58 AM
Who knows, maybe she'll knock some sense into him someday, though I hope not.

Rei
03-30-2010, 04:12 AM
Anime characters rarely get hurt or killed unless they have to...Heh his head would've to be smashed in before she manages to do that : D

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 04:16 AM
Yeah, but animes regularly defy logic and reason too.

Rei
03-30-2010, 04:41 AM
Which is why they were created in the first place=D

GameGeeks
03-30-2010, 04:47 AM
Can't argue with that.

Rei
03-30-2010, 04:51 AM
...not asking you to...

The_Angry_Princess
08-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Awesome thanks for telling

Adirondackanimefreak025
09-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Wow a new Inuyasha. Very nice, I watched as much of the original as I could and the movies. This is probably been confirmed for Japan. Any news on when it becomes translated into english?

Kagome
09-16-2010, 10:59 AM
Wow a new Inuyasha. Very nice, I watched as much of the original as I could and the movies. This is probably been confirmed for Japan. Any news on when it becomes translated into english?

Actually...it's over....the 26 episodes ended sometime in-June of this year.

Saxima
09-17-2010, 05:42 PM
That's why it's coming out in other places. It wasn't too bad, though I can't wait to see it here.

lVersusl
09-17-2010, 05:53 PM
Oh my God, when my girlfriend hears about this... *Hides wallet*

Adirondackanimefreak025
09-18-2010, 06:29 PM
Well i'll be on the lookout for it. Inuyasha is a pretty cool series.

SnowCamellia
09-18-2010, 08:02 PM
A new Inuyasha! How awesome!!! Yaaaay! So that's like a continuation of the last one right? I mean finally! Yeesh the end of the last one was so cruel. I mean nothing was solved. It was like the end was the beginning all over again lol. Well hopefully this one has a better ending.

MandiBubble
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
So if it has been confirmed, do you know by any chance what station it will air on? I'm guessing Cartoon network, ( adult swim ) for those who are on the east coast.

Kishiko
07-09-2011, 03:08 AM
Inuyasha<333333333333

Katie Dawn
07-25-2011, 12:19 AM
I don't want to give anything away, so all I'm going to say is ... WAY BETTER ENDING! Way better series in general. I mean obviously, you need to watch the first 167 episodes to understand The Final Act, but all the plots in The Final Act were fascinating :) a little confusing at times, but that's probably just me ... lol

KiethSomataw99
12-03-2011, 01:25 PM
I just hope they have at least two new main characters: 14-year old high school students Joe Doshi and Ukyo Kusanami.

Gjallarhorn
12-03-2011, 01:27 PM
I just hope they have at least two new main characters: 14-year old high school students Joe Doshi and Ukyo Kusanami.

They won't. The "new" series aired several years ago.

KiethSomataw99
12-03-2011, 01:39 PM
Well, if they have a new seires after that, they could add Joe Doshi and Ukyo Kusanami. Joe is a male with blonde hair, blue eyes, very intelligent, slow to anger, learns quickly and wears glasses. He brought a knife with him to the other world. Ukyo is a male with brown hair, brown eyes, strong and effective, not easily afraid, and somewhat reckless. He brings an axe to the other world, and in one episode, he frees Kagome and Joe from a wooden prison cell with the axe.

Kimi-Haruka
03-11-2012, 05:04 PM
Can't wait for InuYasha : The Final Act!

Lexorose
06-27-2013, 02:11 AM
I don't know whether to cry or be extremely happy..don't ruin it please!

Kaleohano
06-27-2013, 02:19 AM
I don't know whether to cry or be extremely happy..don't ruin it please!

you do know this thread is 4 years old and the last post is over 1 year old, right?

Kagome
06-27-2013, 11:12 AM
you do know this thread is 4 years old and the last post is over 1 year old, right?

You know the newbies never look at the post dates. It's almost as if they don't know how.

Kaleohano
06-27-2013, 11:15 AM
You know the newbies never look at the post dates. It's almost as if they don't know how.

yea, but you cant blame them. Its simple genetics and physics.

Kagome
06-27-2013, 12:27 PM

Lmao. ↑ Too true.

RainyDayMan
06-27-2013, 03:07 PM

Am I still a Newbie?

Kaleohano
06-27-2013, 07:06 PM
Am I still a Newbie?

Pretty much. Lol

RainyDayMan
06-27-2013, 11:30 PM
Thbpthbpthbpthbp!!!!!!!!!!!

~_^