PDA

View Full Version : Inamorata's art works

Inamorata
07-15-2009, 09:20 PM
Hello, everyone!
I have not been on lately on account I'm 4 months pregnant with
my 2nd child and I've been very busy. :P I tried to get my other thread reopened,
but unfortunately Tira was not able to. (word of advice do
not leave your thread unchecked over a certain period of time) Annnyways
here is a little something I did today. Now I know the dragon/t rex lookin' thing
looks familiar! :P That is because I got the idea off of the land before time. lol
honestly I cant draw dragons/ monsters to save my life plus he is freakin cute.
;D Hope you all enjoy my latest works!
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/863/knightuqy.png (http://img269.imageshack.us/i/knightuqy.png/)

tenzen
07-15-2009, 09:41 PM
Wow, I am amazed at how well people can draw anime. I have a friend who draws like she made the actual manga, it's unbelievable.

Anyway, back to your drawing, the dino looks a lot more fierce now then ever. :)

Inamorata
07-15-2009, 10:00 PM
Yeah some people are just naturally talented. :p And thanks, the
dino still has a cute side to it, but with a little bit of bite. ;)

Ize
07-16-2009, 07:33 AM
nicely drawn. i really like seeing characters drawn with one eye covered. really wicked looking. would love to see progress on this character and her little pet!

Inamorata
07-16-2009, 09:57 AM
Thanks, Ize.. Yeah people with only one eye peering seems to be easier and kind of sexy. ^^;
I was not really going to really do more with the picture, but since you mentioned it..
I might draw over it with a black pen and color it.. That can usually take me longer then actually drawing the picture.
lol. I take my coloring very seriously. XD Hey thanks again! I'll be sure to post more one-eyed hotties.

Necro'lic Enigma
07-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Your right , that monster or dragon looking thing is really cute.
And i really liked your drawing actually . The girl's expressions are really nice and thats what i liked the most.
If ya practice more , then your problems with dragon drawings will be over soon , as i can see your already so talented , drawing a dragon or a monster wont be a big problem for you. ^_~

Hope to see more.

Inamorata
07-16-2009, 10:22 AM
Wow, thank you, Shadow Mistress! o.o that has really inspired me..
Honestly I wonder sometimes if I have it in me to draw a decent picture.
I usually just have to remind myself to do what makes me feel happy and not criticize myself so much.
Let my emotions flow into my pictures, and not focus so much on perfection. :)

Trace7
07-16-2009, 06:23 PM
Wish i colud draw really well but i kno show many that can i wanna now i am very creative only if i could draw it i could make my own comic

naotavespaboy
07-18-2009, 08:58 AM
Hey Ina good to see back! I was missing checking up on your artwork. Got anymore paint art in the pipeline? Anyway this first drawing is great (not that I expect anything less off you) The dragon creature is really cute and you have done a good job on it. The character is of your usual high quality and the outfit is fitting for the setting. Looking forward to the next one my friend.

BaileyIsASpaz
07-18-2009, 11:02 AM
You are all lucky if you can draw.
x.x;;.
Even my STICKFIGURES look horrid.
D;

Inamorata
07-18-2009, 01:08 PM
Hey, Spaboy! Thanks for stoppin by. :D So how have you been?
Baily, if you practice and are really into what you like then you will get better.

which one looks better?
#1 http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/6374/bakacontest.png (http://img23.imageshack.us/i/bakacontest.png/)
or
#2 http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9664/bakakitty.png (http://img199.imageshack.us/i/bakakitty.png/)

Ize
07-22-2009, 06:34 AM
both look kinda identical to me =P
i guess the first one looks better (maybe cuz i love thicker eyelashes) :D

chuunin7
07-24-2009, 01:49 AM
The first one or the second.. I can't decide.. >,< Maybe the second.. Her eyes more cheerfull than the first.. I think.. >,<

naotavespaboy
07-25-2009, 12:57 PM
Hey. Ina Yeah I'm good thanks. Well as for the update, they look very similar to me.... Still it may just be that the scans look very similar The second one does seem to be a bit thicker. Anyway both are good. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work!

Inamorata
08-04-2009, 10:48 AM
lol thanks everyone! yeah they both pretty much are alike.. o.o;
Oh and, Spaboy I have been checking up on your comic. Its looking really good.
I hope to see it all completed and in pen or a darker color.. make things stand out more.
You know.. make it seem more official! ^.~ Thanks again for your support..
oh and I won that contest. o.o!! Horray!<3
~thanks Baka!

The Grey Crane
08-13-2009, 11:47 PM
Inamorata, congratulations to you and your partner for your second child.

Yeah i got you when you said that people shouldn't leave their threads unchecked for eons. I mean, i got to experience it first hand as well. I got really busy with my paintings and several other artsy whatnots so i wasn't able to check on my thread for a long while. A couple of weeks ago when i decided to update, it was done and gone. So yeah...

Okay now...

Girl number one looks better in their uncolored state. However, because of number two's jagged nature, i think it would be nice to play around in giving her jazzy or quasi-impressionistic color schemes. Based on the ones uploaded, i'd go for One, but then again, Two is like a diamond in the rough so don't count it out yet. What could look 'wrong' may just end up as a pathway to what's right... So, yeah...

Lady and the dragon, yeah ladies are okay, dragons are badass. I don't prefer seeing dragons done cutely but hey, that's just me.

Gero50
08-14-2009, 12:33 AM
These are very nice. It really looks like you took yur time on them. I tend to go for the art styles that bring a little more color into the mix but hay whatever works. Keep it up.

Aku no Hikari
08-14-2009, 02:02 AM
Did you say you are PREGNANT?? O_o

Just kidding :D... I love the sketch in the beginning of the thread, especially the face.

And as for whether #1 or #2, I think #1 is much better.

Keep up the good work. And congratulations for your second child :D

lilminx
08-14-2009, 06:33 AM
i really like the first one and i love the first drawing you put up. its lovely

kurai_cho2
08-14-2009, 07:48 AM
hahaha... it seems like hello kitty but it will be cuter if u use shadows technique ^^