PDA

View Full Version : Not an Introduction at all.

MercenaryMERC
07-12-2009, 06:25 PM
Ya screw it this place is worse than Gaia online in a certain way. I think I would rather post on Gaia than on here. *shivers*
See ya all. Just thought I should say bye bye to everyone that is decent and not a retard on here. The rest of you can go die in a well for all I care the world would be a much more fun and less annoying place without you.
I just can not stand some people on here.

People that should die.
Heisman Maneuver, Dio!

Thats all I care to Name. Be lucky I did not do anything for "Lulz" before I left. I think we all know what that ment. Only reason did not is because the people that are decent on here i would not want to suffer because of Dio and idoits.

Have a great day.
(How long till ban? )

Diocletian
07-12-2009, 06:31 PM
As Diocletian read this, his mustache was gleaming in the light as if it were a crescent moon under a dark blanket in the sky. He couldn't even begin to count the times that he made people leave from forums, but this was the first time he had a thread made about him in Anime Forum. He felt a sense of pride....his mustache glimmering of joy and excitement.

Farewell, I'm glad I made your experience a good one....

It's spelled idiots by the way.

MercenaryMERC
07-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Glad to hear you have pride, it's about all you got. *tear*
You always talk out of your *** about stuff you later admit you know nothing about.
( the thread is not made toward you, you just happen to be in it. )

Diocletian
07-12-2009, 06:40 PM
Well, we can't all have an encyclopedic knowledge about yugioh like you do, amirite? Anyways, thanks for your time, but you lost by quiting. Feel free to take this to a PM. Sorry, man I can't die. I'm in good health and don't see anything happening to me any time soon. Check back in 50 years though.

MercenaryMERC
07-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Well, we can't all have an encyclopedic knowledge about yugioh like you do, amirite? Anyways, thanks for your time, but you lost by quiting. Feel free to take this to a PM. Sorry, man I can't die. I'm in good health and don't see anything happening to me any time soon. Check back in 50 years though.Dont worry you will have a long and painful life. better than fast death.
I am sorry to hear about that. Don't talk like you know something when you don't know. It makes you look really foolish and dumb.
Lost? So you were trying to get me to quit from the time I made the Yu-Gi-Oh reply? Wow how sad. You really are sad.
PS~I don't lose, I never lose. This was not even a game, i am moveing on to bigger and better things.

Seņor Nobody
07-12-2009, 06:55 PM
You are losing since you are leaving.

Well, I don't really care if you leave or not. You didn't leave much of an impression.