PDA

View Full Version : Minasan Konnichiwa!!

akutami
07-12-2009, 07:20 AM
Hi,I'm akutami!!I am a university student and study world history and Spanish now.I like manga,anime and TV games!
Especially,gintama,hetalia and gundam series I love!!

I'd like to talk with you,but I can't speak English well because I am Japanese. If you don't mind my poor English,I'd like to try talking with you.
My English is awkward ,but Japan is the home of Otaku-culture,so I'll try to speak English with a dictionary to talk with those who like Japanese things!
Please enjoy my poor English,and please someone correct it.

Anyway,please ask me if you have any questions about Japanese manga,anime,history,language,and so on.Anything is maybe OK!!
Perhaps,I can't answer,but I'll do my best!!

Kongotomo,yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

Midori Chi
07-12-2009, 08:14 AM
God. :D. You're english is awesome sweetie. ^__^. I wouldn't complain about it. Because you're too good in speaking english. Oh well. Welcome to AF by the way sweetie. Hope you would follow the rules and have fun in here. If you need any help or a friend. Feel Free to PM me. I really like making friends. So don't be shy i'm a nice and a sweet person.

Enjoy your stay sweetie. ^__^

If you can't understand some of it. Here's a Japanese Version:
神。 : D. You' 再英語は驚くばかりのキャンディである。 ^__^。 I wouldn' tはそれについて不平を言う。 you'ので; 話す英語の再余りによい。 Oh健康。 AFのところでキャンディへの歓迎。 希望規則に続き、楽しい時をここに過す。 助けか友人を必要とすれば。 PMに自由私を感じなさい。 私は実際に友人を作ることを好む。 従ってdon' tは内気なi'である; m良く、甘い人。あなたの滞在のキャンディを楽しみなさい。 ^__^

kahoko08
07-12-2009, 08:24 AM
hey there!.,
LOL., your english is good,dont worry about it :)
Im kahoko,by the way :)
and yeah, welcome to AnimeForum,
hope you'll enjoy your stay ..
feel free to pm me.,
well then,
see ya around! :)

-Ana`ism'
07-12-2009, 09:00 AM
konnichiwa, Akutami ^^ hajimemashite
& welcome to AF :)
well, just like Jasmine and Kahoko said, your English is good, no worries ^^
hope you will enjoy your stay here :) have fun and feel free to PM me if you need a friend :)
:ballons:
see ya around

Daken.
07-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

akutami
07-12-2009, 10:51 AM
I'm glad to receive kind replies!!
I must study English harder to use fluent English!!

Li Xia
07-12-2009, 11:01 AM
hiya and welcome akutami-kun...af's so awesome surely you'll enjoy here...hope we'll be friends...see you around,keep safe and God bless.yay your english was just okay so no woorries...:)~lhize

RJ169
07-12-2009, 01:59 PM
hi welcome to AF

Necro'lic Enigma
07-13-2009, 08:04 AM
Welcome.
I hope you enjoy your stay.
See ya.

~*Red*~
07-14-2009, 10:37 PM
Hey there and welcome to AF :)

kajikun16