PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Lain Wallpaper

Exobbit
12-25-2003, 08:06 PM
well, maybe somebody already recognized it in the "submit your wallpapers here" thread
Wallpaper (1024x768) (http://www.eyedacor.org/wallpapers/lain02-1024x768.jpg)

what do you think? in my opionion i wouldn't change anything...
wondering what's your opinion...

and yes, all the content can be found in the anime.
(i got several private messages from people wondering about that stuff on the right)

asher_aj_wei
12-25-2003, 09:17 PM
if you won't change anything, then don't bother posting it up coz this is a place for your walls to get critiqued =\ but anyway, since you want opinions, i'll give you mine... if it matters =|
it doesn't really have a central item to concentrate on in my opinion, the letter on the right and lain on the left seem like they're seperated by an invisible wall. the whole walls feels very seperated to me, no central theme's my main issue

diablo111
12-25-2003, 11:26 PM
I like it quite a bit...except for the blurred yellow text on the left...it just doesn't fit at all.

MistressPookyChan
12-26-2003, 12:38 AM
i always thought it was "experiment" and not "experiments". Also, yeah, the yellow blur doesnt go at all.

In the future, i suggest getting your wallpaper cretiqued before submitting it. that way there is a greater chance of it being perfect AND being submitted *hint hint*

Exobbit
12-26-2003, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Dec 25 2003, 11:38 PM
i always thought it was "experiment" and not "experiments".
no, it is "experiments" ^^

...and yeah, next time i will get some opinions before posting it, but that wall i was so proud of... gah, forget it :rolleyes:

people are learning by doing :lol:

wizz-o-matic
12-26-2003, 09:01 AM
Oh, another dark wp of Lain. :D
I also don't like the yellow blurred text, other than that good wp.