PDA

View Full Version : What about another Code Geass season

Lelouch_is~alive!
07-09-2009, 06:19 PM
please just check out this thread:) :cool: and:D

Lelouch_is~alive!
07-09-2009, 06:22 PM
I know there won't be another lelouch-based season but there still could be a CG season

MercenaryMERC
07-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Please edit your post and do not double post, thank you.

Sir_Vlaken
07-09-2009, 06:40 PM
Na there not gonna make another season and i dont think they should it ended perfectly, if it kept goin itd probly suck.

MercenaryMERC
07-09-2009, 06:41 PM
But they did make many more mangas for it.

Gjallarhorn
07-09-2009, 07:01 PM
But they did make many more mangas for it.

They're just pointless spin offs. The anime was successful, so all crappy merchendise they put out will sell well. It's Sunrise's new cash-cow.

MercenaryMERC
07-09-2009, 07:05 PM
Indeed I agree.
But.....
Sunrise likes to play god and lelouch is thier Jesus, he will rise again.
If a spinoff can not make money another season will.

Gjallarhorn
07-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Indeed I agree.
But.....
Sunrise likes to play god and lelouch is thier Jesus, he will rise again.
If a spinoff can not make money another season will.

No, the series is done and over-with. Unlike some studios, Sunrise doesn't abuse the ever-loving hell out of their series, the exception being Gundam in recent years(you can't tell me SEED, Destiny, and 00 weren't just fanfodder).

Code Geass is no Gundam, and it never will be.

RJ169
07-09-2009, 07:09 PM
if they do not make another season i believe they will at least try to make a Code Geass movie

+Namiko+
08-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Manga's Sucked
Show Ended Wonderfully
Dont Kill It with moar like Universal Killed Balto
I have Spoken
XD XD XD

XxPantherChickxX
08-02-2009, 09:35 PM
Hmm, I might watch it if they did, but I doubt I'd be as interested in it as I was with "Lelouch of the Rebellion." =\

Kamen Rider V3 Blue
08-03-2009, 03:06 PM
Maybe they could continue it if they wanted too just with different characters(No bringing lelouch back from the dead bs)

Though it's highly unlikely.

Alkazor
08-03-2009, 10:01 PM
I wouldnt mind seeing a prequel. I think it would be cool to see Charles growing up and completing his Ragnarok connection, and Lelouch and Nunnaly after they went to Japan. The Picture shows are cool, but I think an entire Season could be squeezed out with some effort.

I would watch that. Little Leleu was cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute :3

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________
Thought of a joke and I'm too lazy to make it a sig.

"Hey Suzaku, how many Knightmares does it take to screw in a light bulb?"

"With the Lancelot Albion, one is enough!"

lilminx
08-08-2009, 03:02 PM
it would be great to see what happens to them in the future but i dont think they're going to make season 2. besides i really hope that if they do make a 2nd season that they dont bring lelouch back. the ending was just to awesome for them to ruin it

Funkgun
08-09-2009, 12:36 AM
I think it would be hard to make more story without hurting the previous parts.

Akira Kogami
08-09-2009, 11:33 AM
While making a sequel would definitely either ruin or slightly make the ending to R2 less incredible. A R3 however, would be possible, if they pulled off either Lelouch's resurrection, or his watching over correctly.The more likely however is a spinoff will be released. Either way, i'll watch, I loved Geass and expect the best from Sunshine.

AutisticOtakuGirl
08-27-2009, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Buster Wolf
Maybe they could continue it if they wanted too just with different characters(No bringing lelouch back from the dead bs)

Without Lelouch it would suck and I would not even bother to watch. Lelouch is the only reason I got interested in the series, watch the series, and love the series. If there's no Lelouch, why bother? But if Lelouch is brought back for a R3, then heck yeah! I'd love to see more Lelouch! Besides, the anime's full title is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion, Duh!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!
http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_2009874a21fc2703da5.jpg (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=43855)

Oyashenron
09-08-2009, 03:17 PM
They should do an alternate universe or a crossover with Eva or Gundam. I don't really see how a sequel could work though. :banghead: