PDA

View Full Version : A virgin to Anime forum! ^&^

Sunburst Tiger
07-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey everyone!!! ^&^
Im 18 and I still have crushes on anime guys!!
Yes thats right I'm not afraid to admit it!!

Oh this ^&^ cute little face is my elephant!!
Isn't it cute? But be warned! If someone tries to steal it...I'll send demons from hell to take your soul as payment!!! Mwa-hahaha!!
No but seriously i'll track you down and put a beating on ya!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

I'm so glad its summer time cuz now I can catch up on all the great anime and manga I missed durring the school year!!! Psh School what a waste!!
Other things about me...I like traveling. I want to visit Japan really badly!!!
Hope we can be good friends!!!
Can't wait for the riviting talks on anime!!!
Chow!!
Sunburst Tiger!
P.S. If you see a girl going to the movies with anime boy cut outs that probably me!
Hahaha ^&^

IFS
07-07-2009, 02:04 PM
lol what an introduction, welcome to AF I hope you enjoy it here, if you need help with anything or if you'd just want to chat a littel don't be afraid to pm me, have fun and see you around.

Gero50
07-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Hey everyone!!! ^&^

Isn't it cute? But be warned! If someone tries to steal it...I'll send demons from hell to take your soul as payment!!! Mwa-hahaha!!
Hahahahahaha!!!

I'm so glad its summer time cuz now I can catch up on all the great anime and manga I missed durring the school year!!! Psh School what a waste!!
Chow!!
Sunburst Tiger!
P.S. If you see a girl going to the movies with anime boy cut outs that probably me!
Hahaha ^&^
Welcome to AF oh and don't feel bad or anything about crushs of any kind. We are happy to have you here and hope you have a good time here. If you want a friend feel free to pm me okay.
See ya around.

Li Xia
07-07-2009, 02:25 PM
hi and welcome ms. sunburst tiger...af's so awesome surely you'll enjoy the stay...hope we'll be friends...see you around,take care and God bless...:)~lhize

Akihiko_88
07-07-2009, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the AF, i think crush on anime caracthers is normal, i have a crush for Konata so....
Anytime you want to have riviting talks on anime pm.

sa5m
07-07-2009, 03:04 PM
Hi! I'm glad you finally made it!
Sunburst Tiger is one of my "real-life" buddies. :] I kept on bugging her to make an account, lols.

I'm so glad you're here!!!

RJ169
07-07-2009, 03:37 PM
hello and welcome to AF

Daken.
07-07-2009, 03:58 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Foph
07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Welcome to the site, Sunburst Tiger. Hope you enjoy it.

MercenaryMERC
07-07-2009, 04:00 PM
Welcome. Enjoy your stay. I am new too so if you have a question don't ask me unless you are trying to hit on me. jk I think I really know a lot.
Have a great time.

Dr. Hax
07-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone!!! ^&^

Well, glad to know you admit to failing at life. That means there may still be hope for your kind. I hope that fetish comes back to bite you, though like the Edward Cullen fetish bit those tween tards.

Oh, and 88, why do I get the strange feeling that when you're older, you're going to dress a little girl up like Konata and get caught by Chris Hansen?

Anyway, welcome to AF, one of the lower levels of hell. Here, you will find, narutards, ichihos, L queers, and more twits out of the woodwork who have anime crushes. You'd fit right in.

Junior
07-07-2009, 08:31 PM
I like virgins ;3

They allow minors like myself to enjoy Strawberry Daiquiris

-ba dum tish-

Ya get it? Cause Virgin Daiquiris are like Daiquiris...but without alcohol...which minors can't have...cause it's illegal...

Welcome to AF

MercenaryMERC
07-07-2009, 08:33 PM
I like virgins ;3

-ba dum tish-

Welcome to AFWow, just wow. I will act like that is innocent, maybe my mind is in the gutter thats all....

sa5m
07-07-2009, 09:03 PM
I like virgins ;3

-ba dum tish-

Ya get it? Cause Virgin Daiquiris are like Daiquiris...but without alcohol...which minors can't have...cause it's illegal...

Welcome to AF
You, sir, are quite interesting.

kajikun16
07-07-2009, 09:26 PM
welcome to af have fun and feel free to pm me

Sparda
07-08-2009, 12:19 AM
Hello and Welcome to AF!
Hope we can be friends!

dont worry i think everybodys a bit crazy in here

~*Red*~
07-08-2009, 12:47 AM
Hi there and welcome :)

Sunburst Tiger
07-12-2009, 09:42 AM
I like virgins ;3

-ba dum tish-

Welcome to AF

Ummmm........ yeah thats a little creepy....

Thanks everyone for welcoming me!!!
^&^

sa5m
07-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Ummmm........ yeah thats a little creepy....

Better get used to that here.
Hehe.

Haoie
07-15-2009, 03:41 AM
Well aren't you peppy? Welcome.

Demond
07-15-2009, 04:05 AM
Welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your time here as I have over the years, I gave you some good reps by the way, you're honest, I like that.

_-Anonymous-_
07-15-2009, 04:15 AM
Welcome to the forums @_@

IFS
07-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Better get used to that here.
Hehe.That almost makes it sound like your saying we all are creepy.

sa5m
07-15-2009, 09:39 AM
That almost makes it sound like your saying we all are creepy.
But aren't we?
Kekeke...

Anyway, don't worry about it. She's my real-life friend so she knows I'm kidding. Unless I really am creepy. Ehh.

Apostolos
07-15-2009, 11:15 AM
hey and welcome to AF if u got any ?s just pm me k.

Necro'lic Enigma
07-15-2009, 11:50 AM
Welcome.
Please stay active here and may you have a nice time till your here.
See you around.

*Tsuki*
07-16-2009, 02:09 AM
*bursts out laughing* wow, this is a great intro thread! Well, I`m sure you`ve gotten the message by now, but welcome to AF. Where the weird peeps stream from the threads, but we all love it so much we just have to stay, making us just as weird. wait, that makes us sound crazy . . . well, it`s not like we aren`t. I mean, here I am, typing to myself. That`s pretty crazy. Not to mention the fact that no sane person should call themselves crazy . . . I`m just digging a bigger hole for myself. Anyway, glad to have you. We need people like you to lighten it up around here. XD If you`d like, yet another friend, pm me.
hope to see you around.
Oh, and yea, your elephant is very cute.

IFS
07-16-2009, 02:15 AM
But aren't we?
Kekeke...

Anyway, don't worry about it. She's my real-life friend so she knows I'm kidding. Unless I really am creepy. Ehh.lol its not that I'm not creepy its just I didn't want everyone know that I am.

Myrra
07-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Well, hallo and welcome to AF.
I hope you will enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
You can reach me via PM anytime (though obviously, I'll only reply when I next log in...unless I'm already logged in and ...well, you get the idea).
Have fun and I'll see you around.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra

Mmmmmmmmmm
07-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Welcome to AF. ^&^

IcePriestess
07-17-2009, 01:41 PM
Hello!! Welcome to AF. You really seem like an interesting person and if you will need something pm me. And if you won't need something pm me anyways :D I think it would be nice to be able to chat with you :)

Xx_Azumi_xX
07-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone!!! ^&^

Hahahahahaha!!!

Chow!!
Sunburst Tiger!
Hahaha ^&^Ah, Such fun. I still love anime guys too. Real guys..Eh..Not trustworthy these days. I love Leonardo from TMNT. My ninja turtle!!!!!! I'm 19!!! :D If you ever need a friend, poke at me!!!!! :3 Have fun and stay away from fights here...they are bad. Very bad. >>;;

-x-Akatsuki-Girl-x-
07-17-2009, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone!!! ^&^

Hahahahahaha!!!

Chow!!
Sunburst Tiger!
Hahaha ^&^
Welcome to AF nice intro and i hope you have fun i agree i have anime crushes too. >.<

Xx_Azumi_xX
07-17-2009, 02:21 PM
Oh I like virgins.
Call me if you want to be deflowered.This guy has a history for being disgusting. Ignore him. >>;;

Xx_Azumi_xX
07-17-2009, 02:25 PM
Yep. My history is the 1 full hour that I've been registered for.
Such a wonderful history, aye?Uh, Yes. Well..if that's what you were going for. I have bad reps all around too.