PDA

View Full Version : Got a DSi!

Ramona Flowers
07-07-2009, 12:00 PM
So I just got a DSi and I'm lovin it, I didnt realize they were capable of so much. I'm having a little problem tho with loading music on it with my SD card, making it AAC, I've looked all thru my operations manual even the trouble shooting section, I thought I had it figured out but it was a fail [i suck with computers] so anyone who can break it down for me before I go to bestbuy and have them help me out? my husband is really good with shiz like this but even he was lost.

also; suggestions for really good games for DS. I like fighitng games, adventures, and cute games like katamari.

Sir_Vlaken
07-07-2009, 12:18 PM
Hell im confused just by reading that :|

Ryuuzaki HD
07-07-2009, 12:31 PM
I don't have a DSi but I would think all you have to do to get music on it is put the SD card in your PC and copy the file's that's how I did it on my PSP.

Some good DS game's:
Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass
Super Mario 64
New Super Mario Bros.
Mario Kart DS
Animal Crossing
and any Pokemon game.

Gero50
07-07-2009, 12:35 PM
I don't have a DSi and don't plan on getting one. They are to expensive for what features it gives you plus I simply don't like enough DS games to get into it. Though I have suggested it to others before and they loved it.

DarkMoonPrince
07-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Well, it really depends which part of the DSi, you want information in and have problems trying to solve.

Kaitou+
07-08-2009, 09:11 AM
I am not interested at all unless the Newest Jump! game it's released for the DSi, but that is just a 1 game though so I still wouldn't be that interested.

Cobra Commander
07-08-2009, 08:00 PM
If you need .aac files rather than MP3s, then you'll need a converter, or a program to rip your cds into that format. I can't remember who owns .aac.

Maybe these will help?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advanced_Audio_Coding

http://www.audiotool.net/EaseAudioConverter/converter/aac-to-mp3.htm

I do not own or endorse this product in any way. I don't know if it will work, or what it costs.

I did learn, however, that Sony seems to be the owner of that format, so you may be able to use a program from them to convert your songs, if you're ripping your cds.

Bulf
07-10-2009, 02:51 AM
Just use iTunes for .acc files. Download a song, right click, and make .acc. Once you do that, get ready to be addicted to the sound channel D:

Erisa
07-10-2009, 03:15 AM
Do you have Cooking Mamma and friends?
Good game
[:

Ramona Flowers
07-12-2009, 11:19 AM
<_< confused? ok well I WAS really excited and not re-reading my post.
ANYHOO yeah when I went back to game stop they told me about the whole converter deal but thanks for the info on the itunes, that might just make it easier [never sure about that cuz I fail with computers]

also, went and traded in my lame games for Viva Pinata! which kicks so much butt I highly suggest this game to anyone willing to try it, I didn't think they made it for DS. On top of that I bought it used and whoever had it last used cheat codes on it and didnt erase their games/gardens which had nothing in them but lots and LOTS of money and gardening points. Awesome.

I've been looking at alot of different mario games, Spyro, Sonic, and Animal crossing. Being too lazy to really research; what exactly is animal crossing cuz I've stared at it in the store countless times?