PDA

View Full Version : [OT] Pet

Chiuy
12-23-2003, 07:17 PM
how many pets do you have ?

MistressPookyChan
12-23-2003, 07:27 PM
ya know, i think I'll keep this one open. I think pets are great! besides, gives me an excuse to put a picture of my hermie up here. ^-^

Besides hermie (my hermit crab) I also have a cat, which lives with my parents, that I have had for 19 years. Yes, old cat... very set in her ways, but still my baby ^-^

Candy-chan
12-23-2003, 07:39 PM
hahaha pooky your funny
well i have 2 cats, one orangy-looking called Hercule ( yeah like the greak(i really dont know how to spell it in english) guy and he is also called after hercule poireau, from agatha cristie. The other one i dont like, shes a spanish one, and her name is micro ( i know, its ugly) but i love hercule, (hes my stuffed cat), i can do what i want with him, i sleep on him and i used to throw him down the stairs, lol, and the funny thing is that he still comes to me every night when i go to sleep

ownerizer
12-23-2003, 09:05 PM
Here's my dog.

http://ownerizer.elite-knives.com/dog.avi

if you can't see it, get the divx codecs at

www.divx.com

rosa
12-23-2003, 11:31 PM
pooky..i luv ur nermit crab!!!!
i think i set it up as my wallpaper!
:lol:
well i have a big dog named george(gosha in russian) and he is very wild...no pic though). our two cockatoos Ro and Goldie live currently with my aunt cuz they are plain annoying, my cat Fluff is who-knows-where...hes never home anymore.

MistressPookyChan
12-24-2003, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by rosa@Dec 24 2003, 02:21 AM
pooky..i luv ur nermit crab!!!!
i think i set it up as my wallpaper!
:lol:

Hermie would be very happy. ^-^

to those that have been sending me "thread reports", thanks! shows that ya'll care!

Exobbit
12-24-2003, 01:11 AM
i have two cats ^-^

they gone out for a moment i think (can't find them in the house)
i will make a picture when they are back...

btw, nice crab :lol:

shihaf
12-24-2003, 04:14 AM
I have a kitty! She's annoying at times (ie running under my feet and stopping directly in front of me :( ) but she's like my best friend. I have to share this piccy too :P

Her name is Ella btw.

haruko
12-24-2003, 09:06 AM
lol heres my pets i have two dogs (one full black lab and the other is a mut we bought from some bum at K-mart when it was a puppy) then we have two cats but i only got a pic of one DAMN my camera is out of batteries.

Exobbit
12-24-2003, 09:23 AM
well, i found one of my cats ^-^
but i have no idea, where the other one is hiding...

anyway, one of my cats: link (http://www.eyedacor.org/exocat1.jp) ^-^
...yeah, i know... it's fat... but very fluffy :lol:

i will post the other one later when i found her hiding place... :ph34r:

wizz-o-matic
12-24-2003, 04:16 PM
And here is my dog! His name is Tref (yeah, a bit strange name :D ), 6 years old, ... The pic tells all.

Isn't he cute??

Miko
12-24-2003, 04:28 PM
My dog, Atticus, died 13 years ago. :(