PDA

View Full Version : Do You Take Requests?

Woraug
12-23-2003, 06:38 PM
Do you guys take requests here? If so, could someone make me a colored version of Nosferatu Zodd in his apostle (beast) form, from the Berserk manga? Or, coould you make me a colored version of Alucard from the Hellsing manga like looking all evil, or in one of his bloodbaths?

Miko
12-23-2003, 07:00 PM
Uh, if you can provide a good, useable image of Zodd.... I'll do it, but I have yet to find one. That goes for Berserk scans in total.

Hellsing, I'm sure one will come up.

MistressPookyChan
12-23-2003, 08:30 PM
it definatley helps if you have a scan or a link to an image so that we can know what you're looking for. check out the resources stickie thread for websites to check out for images.

Woraug
12-24-2003, 09:36 PM
Oh, sorry. I couldn't find any decent scans of Zodd, not even in my manga, so nevermind about that one. As for the Hellsing one, heres the pic I want:

Lord Alucard (http://www.strike9.com/file.ashx?path=%2fWoraug%2ffullsize%2fAlucard.gif)

haruko
12-24-2003, 11:04 PM
thats a really nice scan and should turn out to be a nice wallpaper

Eyerate
12-28-2003, 08:30 AM
If you can tell me what ep the character your looking for is in i can probably screencap it for you. I havent watched berserk myself, the animation seems dated to me :\

Woraug
12-31-2003, 03:10 AM
Naw, I don't paticularly like the way Zodd looks in the anime, he just looks alot better in the manga.