PDA

View Full Version : Jak and Daxter games

Naughty Dog
07-04-2009, 05:20 AM
Post you're opinions of the Jak and Daxter games here. To me, this is one of the best games ever produced for the PS2.

...But there is also bad news to Jak and Daxter fans. The long rumored Jak and Daxter game is going ahead. "But Naughty Dog" you may say "That's GOOD news!"

Well, Naughty Dog (the actual company, not me) has handed the game to Full Impact games. I admit, the game looks stunning. But for me, it won't be the same.

I know this seems extreme, but I seriously feel like a part of me has died today (no pun intended). But I won't waste your time. Enjoy!

JIMBO.
07-04-2009, 06:13 AM
I all 5 of the Jak games are pure gold

I dont know anyone that didint like them.

Gero50
07-07-2009, 02:29 PM
Post you're opinions of the Jak and Daxter games here. To me, this is one of the best games ever produced for the PS2.

...But there is also bad news to Jak and Daxter fans. The long rumored Jak and Daxter game is going ahead. "But Naughty Dog" you may say "That's GOOD news!"

Well, Naughty Dog (the actual company, not me) has handed the game to Full Impact games. I admit, the game looks stunning. But for me, it won't be the same.

I know this seems extreme, but I seriously feel like a part of me has died today (no pun intended). But I won't waste your time. Enjoy!
I would have to agree the story was very well executed on just about every plot twist. The graphics were border line fantastic for it's time. It also had a lot of characters who had been developed very well. Though when they brought it to the PSP the quality of everything just seemed to slip away.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-07-2009, 07:30 PM
The first one was decent. The second one angered me, and the worm turned.

Panpan92
07-13-2009, 11:27 AM
I loved and beat the four for the PS2, but I couldn't really take Daxter for PSP as a part of the series. It seems like it was a really good idea, but could have used better execution. Then again I probably didn't get far enough into the game to enjoy it. When you said they're handing it over do you mean that they're actually making more!

Sir_Vlaken
07-13-2009, 11:30 AM
Jack and dexter rocks ive played everysingle one i love em

AzureFlames
07-14-2009, 10:52 PM
All of Jak and Daxter games are terrific, they are absolutely awesome. All of my friends who played it loves it.