PDA

View Full Version : Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu - Ima made no Arasuji

Perfect Chaos
07-04-2009, 05:12 AM
This isn't a mistake in the lyrics, but a mistake in the credits of the music writers.

The "Composition" and "Arrangement" of this song is listed as "Kosaki Satoru", but according to the CD's cover booklet, both the composition and arrangement was by "Shinzen Akatsuki".

If addition proof is needed, then I'll include the scan of the booklet if it comes to that.

k-kid
07-04-2009, 05:45 AM
Just what exactly, if I may be so bold as to ask, are you trying to accomplish by this thread, other than proving(or rather, exploiting) a mistake(respectively)?

If this is on behalf of animelyrics(dot)com, then nvm.

AzureDark
07-04-2009, 06:23 AM
Is that how you read 神前暁? Sorry, but the right way to say his name is Kousaki Satoru (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satoru_K%C5%8Dsaki).

Though if it is printed "Shinzen Akatsuki" he's probably making a joke, seeming how the Haruhi-chan series is like.

Perfect Chaos
07-04-2009, 06:52 AM
It's always annoying how Japanese names can be read so many different ways given the same kanji, but only one of those ways is "correct" for any given person. I guess that's why a meishi is so important in their society.

But whatever... This thread should be locked.

AzureDark
07-04-2009, 12:19 PM
You don't know how many times Google-sensei helped me find the correct reading for someone's name... ja.wiki helps alot too if the person already has an entry.

Perfect Chaos
07-05-2009, 04:21 AM
Wow...I have no clue how I didn't see that stickied thread for song credits corrections. Now I feel even more stupid... :<_<:

So why isn't this thread locked, yet?

AzureDark
07-05-2009, 11:11 AM
In this board, normally unlocked stuff means "open-ended" i.e. I didn't do anything to the site. I was also waiting for a reply from you or anyone else.