PDA

View Full Version : well

gunslingergirl_
07-02-2009, 10:45 PM
ok so I just finished playing final fantasy crisis core the other day. I cried like a little girl, but all in all it was an awesome game. anyone else liked this game as much as i did? anyone here a final fantasy 7 freak like me? lol

Gero50
07-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Well I do like the series though I have never played that game. I have only played the first 3, not any after that. Though I have watched people play it and it looks like fun. I would try it if I had a PS2 or PS3 60GB version.

Teddy2116
07-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I think I'm the only one who didn't cry at the end of Crisis Core? Anyways, I love the game and current playing FF7 and Crisis Core over again ( just for to fill in the storyline).

Wolfwood
07-03-2009, 07:33 AM
I loved that game so much ^^. still do :P
Also i'm a pretty big FF7 freak myself. I think i can recall finishing the game 13 times ^^;
and if i download it soon, it'll be even more :P
I think the main reason i like it is because of all the side stories and stuff for the characters. Zack's story, Vincents story, etc. it's all great to experiance ^^

gunslingergirl_
07-03-2009, 11:45 AM
LOL I'm glad there are others that liked ff7 as much as i did. I really liked the music for crisis core, especially for nibelhiem, it brought back memories. lol

Gannon
07-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Crisis core is awesome... but so sad : (

FFVII ftw

Sanosuke23
07-08-2009, 12:02 PM
I think I'm the only one who didn't cry at the end of Crisis Core? Anyways, I love the game and current playing FF7 and Crisis Core over again ( just for to fill in the storyline).

While I didn't weep outright, and in fact laughed a little bit at the ridiculousness of the number of soldiers in that last fight, I did shed a single manly tear at the ending cutscene. I don't think that counts as crying.