PDA

View Full Version : Simple Wallpaper - Pita Ten

Candy-StarR
12-23-2003, 02:25 AM
I've been making alot of Pita Ten wallpapers, and this is going to be the last one as I have run out of good pictures
The extraction of this picture took a long time and it might be a bit tacky along the hair.
And I am aware that her dress stops at the line brown line... the picture stopped there and i couldn't get it right when I tried to draw the rest of the dress

Anyway,
Here it is:

Exobbit
12-23-2003, 11:45 AM
nice one ^-^ i will take it as my new desktop background (if you allow @_@)

i like that red background and that simple/clean character...

grafitti/fox_luricci11
12-23-2003, 12:13 PM
hi Pita Ten ive just logged in at this site, can u help me to make my own wall paper pls :) i hope u will reply soon by the way this is my email add [email protected] tanxs po :lol:

Exobbit
12-23-2003, 12:21 PM
go and read the sticky threads about resources and tutorials... or private message the persons you want to speak to!

why i am not messaging you? cos there are too many ppl out there like you who should read THIS

¬_¬

Miko
12-23-2003, 04:32 PM
Ahhh, the greatness of the foreground image (the scan) negates all effects of the background, cause she looks so good in that outfit...

Candy-StarR
12-25-2003, 12:08 AM
nice one ^-^ i will take it as my new desktop background (if you allow @_@)
i like that red background and that simple/clean character... 
Aww, shux ~~ course you can use it :lol:

Ahhh, the greatness of the foreground image (the scan) negates all effects of the background, cause she looks so good in that outfit...
Is that a good thing?

wizz-o-matic
12-25-2003, 09:31 AM
Nice, I like it. Nothing more to say :D

Good job.

Candy-chan
12-25-2003, 04:09 PM
niiiiicie as always