PDA

View Full Version : The Nanukana is Here.

Nanukana
06-29-2009, 12:33 PM
Hello Everyone.
I joined a few days ago and have made a few posts before getting my eyes checked and finding this place inwhich I sould introduce my self. I am Nanukana and can't wait to continue to post around here. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

EDIT: That tells you nothing about myself (Sorry). I like Naruto and Bleach alot along with regular reading. I also am on the computer a lot in day. I have 4 sisters, 3 younger and 1 older, and I like to write. Sometimes. I also like video games and absolutly love table top RPGs and Minitures. Before I was into Naruto and Bleach I was a major Yu-Gi-Oh/GX fan and still have a bnuch of cards, VHS, DVDs, Manga, and Posters in my Bed room.

Thanks

.Kissed by Neji
06-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Hi there and welcome.

Yoko Littner
06-29-2009, 12:56 PM
Hmmm, I agree. Bleach is one rocking anime and I actually need to get back to watching it sometime.

Anyways welcome to AF. =]

Have alot of fun here and make sure to read the rules and then read them again. And try to post often because most new members don't stay.

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Avasion
06-29-2009, 01:21 PM
Hey there and welcome to the forums again.

RJ169
06-29-2009, 01:25 PM
hi and welcome to AF

Daken.
06-29-2009, 01:53 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Elphaba
06-29-2009, 06:48 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

Nanukana
06-29-2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks for the Welcomes everybody.

Hmmm, I agree. Bleach is one rocking anime and I actually need to get back to watching it sometime.

Anyways welcome to AF. =]

Have alot of fun here and make sure to read the rules and then read them again. And try to post often because most new members don't stay.

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Yeah, I'll remember that. I plan an staying and posting a lot but I guess most do. I'll give it my all.

kajikun16
06-29-2009, 09:36 PM
welcome to af have fun and feel free to pm me

Tsuki.
06-29-2009, 10:56 PM
Let's see . . .
I like to read and write as well. ^.^
I haven't really watched the anime for Bleach or Naruto,
but I have followed the mangas. :D
They're pretty interesting.

Anyway, welcome to our beautiful forum, AF.
It's the home of many amazing people,
and I hope you stick around a while to have a great time. =D

If you'd like a friend,
go on and pm me. :p

Sparda
06-30-2009, 02:14 AM
OMG i love bleach...... hope we can become good friends:)

o and i forgot...

Welcome to AF!

Seta Souji
06-30-2009, 02:31 AM
Hello Everyone.
I joined a few days ago and have made a few posts before getting my eyes checked and finding this place inwhich I sould introduce my self. I am Nanukana and can't wait to continue to post around here. Thanks for reading and have a nice day.

EDIT: That tells you nothing about myself (Sorry). I like Naruto and Bleach alot along with regular reading. I also am on the computer a lot in day. I have 4 sisters, 3 younger and 1 older, and I like to write. Sometimes. I also like video games and absolutly love table top RPGs and Minitures. Before I was into Naruto and Bleach I was a major Yu-Gi-Oh/GX fan and still have a bnuch of cards, VHS, DVDs, Manga, and Posters in my Bed room.

ThanksWelcome to AF. Wow you have a fairly big family. Oh boy I used to play yugioh so much. I had a spellcaster, fusion, and burning deck. I sold them after I quit : ( worst decision in my life. Anyways you said you like to write, sometimes. Feel free to post some of your work with us : ).

Li Xia
06-30-2009, 04:49 AM
hi and welcome nanukana...af's so awesome surely you'll enoy here...hope we'll be friends...see you around,take care and God bless...:)~lhize

Shinigami_55
06-30-2009, 05:00 AM
welcome nanukana!
have a great stay and some other good things in life

Crimson Tears
06-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Welcome to AF. :D
Hope you have a fun time.
If you ever want a friend to
talk with or have any questions
feel free to PM me. ^_^

Sir_Vlaken
06-30-2009, 08:32 AM
Hello and wellcome to are little place we call, paradice.

~*Red*~
06-30-2009, 02:42 PM
Hey hey and welcome :)