PDA

View Full Version : Psp Sos Save My @#$

demonplight
12-20-2003, 09:18 PM
Im using PSP7 and trying to make a wall paper, Im trying to draw an object free hand, add color, and make it some what transparent. I cant do it, need some ones help.

wizz-o-matic
12-21-2003, 02:38 AM
For such questions next time pleas use this post (Wallpapering Newbies): http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=459

PS. I personaly don't use PSP7 so I can't help u.

Miko
12-21-2003, 05:59 AM
First step: Stop using PSP7, and use Photoshop.
Done.

Iapetus
12-21-2003, 01:43 PM
Have you tried looking for a tutorial on www.psplinks.com? That site has a ton of stuff, even if it takes awhile to go thorugh it.

PSP is a good program, but there are some cool features that photoshop has that Paint Shop Pro doesn't have. Nevermind the fact that I don't know what these are (I have never used Photoshop, I use PSP), but I know that some of the backgrouds people use on their walls just cannot be pulled off on PSP. I would have found the tutorials already if they could be.

You were a bit unclear about your problem, so I don't know how to even apporach it. If you are talking about line art (for later in the process), I can help you. I can also help you about layers, just try to make your question a bit more clear.

And the Wizard was right, there is already another thread for these kind of quesitons.

-Iapetus