PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Ipsilon V
06-18-2009, 02:00 AM
Hi, I recently... 1 1/2 years ago got into watching a lot of anime. I started with the ones I found to be the ones with most profound stories and messages i. e. Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, etc. Soon enough, as it is obvious will happen, I became unable to stop. And every anime I watch I feel like talking to people about. So I decided finally to search "Anime forum" on google, and I got here. Enough talk, greetings all. I hope to make all conversations more interesting, even if I can't promise it.

Zombie Panda
06-18-2009, 02:19 AM
Hey, welcome to the party! :)

Y'know, I found this place the exact same way. Great minds think alike, right? :p

I'm new here as well, so we're pretty much in the same wagon. All the same, if ya need anything, even just a chat, drop me a line. ^^ Have fun, follow the rules, & live it up.

IFS
06-18-2009, 02:31 AM
Welcome to the land know as AF where we all live in peace (well mostley), please enjoy your stay in the forum, have fun and stay active in you need help with anything don't be afraid to pm me.

Li Xia
06-18-2009, 02:39 AM
hi and welcome mr. v...AF is awesome surely you'll enjoy here...hope we'll be friends...take care and God bless:)...~lhize

behind_you
06-18-2009, 02:51 AM
WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pm me if u want a friend!

Ipsilon V
06-18-2009, 03:11 AM
hi all, I already wrote quite a few posts. Anyways, I'm glad to see that the activity is really good here. I also hope we can be friends :P, I would send you a PM Behind you, but I wouldn't know what to write.

Also, I'm an extensive writer.. and can be pretty stubborn on certain topics, so I'm going to apologize in advance.

Gero50
06-18-2009, 03:16 AM
Welcome to AF
I hope you enjoy yourself and have lots of fun.
If you ever want another friend just pm me okay. See ya around the forums.

Seta Souji
06-18-2009, 04:28 AM
Hi, I recently... 1 1/2 years ago got into watching a lot of anime. I started with the ones I found to be the ones with most profound stories and messages i. e. Evangelion, Elfen Lied, Cowboy Bebop, etc. Soon enough, as it is obvious will happen, I became unable to stop. And every anime I watch I feel like talking to people about. So I decided finally to search "Anime forum" on google, and I got here. Enough talk, greetings all. I hope to make all conversations more interesting, even if I can't promise it.
Hello Ipsilon and welcome to AF. You'll find plenty of people you can interact with that also share your addiction to anime, like myself. Hope to see you around.

bluewolfjelly
06-18-2009, 05:39 AM
Hello and welcome.
I hope you like it here and stay.
I think that's also how I found AF.
^^
Anyway PM me if you need anything
See you around.

Miyukara
06-18-2009, 05:45 AM
Hello and welcome to AF
There's lots of people here to talk about anime with, so that should be good.
Enjoy your time here ^^

VK Miya
06-18-2009, 06:44 AM
welcome rep me up pls XD

Daken.
06-18-2009, 06:51 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Yoko Littner
06-18-2009, 10:41 AM
Hello Ip, welcome to the forums.

I do not want this message to be "automated" so well, if you ever need a friend or any help with the community private message me =]

Chariza
06-18-2009, 10:43 AM
Hello how's it going. Hope your liking AF so far.
Make sure to follow them rules and respect other
AF members. If you need anything or a friend PM
any of us, but if you need help Moderators are great. =]
...hugsXXXcookies... =D Enjoy the forum. you'll like it.

sa5m
06-18-2009, 11:39 AM
Sup Ipsilon.
Welcome to AF. It's a great community so I'm sure you'll love it here. :] If you want to, feel free to PM me. It's always great to meet new people.

LittleMomo
06-18-2009, 11:48 AM
Hello there and welcome to Animeforum! ^^ It's nice to meet you, if you need anything at all just PM me and I'll reply as soon as possible. Please follow the rules and have fun most of all. Well see you around!~

Tsuki.
06-18-2009, 11:56 AM
Welcome To AF. ^.^
Let's see . . .
well, I also started getting into anime a year and a half ago.
^_^ we have something in common.
I'm sure you'll love it here,
lots of great people, and lots of anime love.
(there's also a great poetry place =D)
Anyway, welcome, have fun,
and pm me if you'd like a friend.

RJ169
06-18-2009, 09:33 PM
hi and welcome to AF

kajikun16
06-18-2009, 10:21 PM
welcome to af have fun and follow rules

Ms. Lucy
06-19-2009, 08:32 AM
:: Welcome Ipsilon V::
Hey there and welcome to AF!
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::

~*Red*~
06-19-2009, 06:32 PM
Hi hi :)

Elphaba
06-19-2009, 07:46 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

_-Anonymous-_
06-19-2009, 07:51 PM
welcome to the forums

Sparda
06-19-2009, 09:39 PM
Welcome to the land know as AF where we all live in peace (well mostley), please enjoy your stay in the forum, have fun and stay active in you need help with anything don't be afraid to pm me.

peace?? really??

anyway

Hello and Welcome Friend!!
PM me for anything even to just chat!
Free smilies:):):):):):):)
and free welcome hugs!!:):):):)