PDA

View Full Version : Greetings....

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 12:31 AM
Hello, My name is Azumi. Well here on the forums...With my friends I'm know as Amaya. My real name is..well...Like I'd say that. LOLZ!!! I am into drawing if you wanna see my art go to my deviantart which is: http://XxHinamori17xX.deviantart.com

I take requests and art trades.

The Anime's I like are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 4kids version),Bleach, and Vampire Knight. TMNT is my LOVE!!!!! <3 If you are TMNT fan WE are already friends!!!!! Leonardo is my love.......-drools-

Uh..I resemble Hinamori Momo so people tend to call me her ALOT. I love her!!!! She's one of my favorite characters EVER!!!! I attend (or try to) every year ACen. I LOVE going there IT'S A BLAST!!! :D

I studied Japanese for 3 years with my Sensei whom I ADORE. She was the best Sensei ever. I graduated High School last year 2008 and for a WHOLE year I've been job hunting. No one is hiring....

Well, That's me. Uh..I'm open to new friends. I'm on Facebook,Myspace, and Gaia. If you wanna add me go ahead, just ask me here though first. >>;; Jya mata, ne!!! <3

mister sister
06-13-2009, 12:35 AM
Hi ^_^

Nice energetic intro!

I loved that series a long time ago, but lost track. =[ Are they still showing new episodes? If you ever get bored or whatever you can PM me.

Daken.
06-13-2009, 12:37 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 12:38 AM
Hi ^_^

Nice energetic intro!

I loved that series a long time ago, but lost track. =[ Are they still showing new episodes? If you ever get bored or whatever you can PM me.Lolz..Energetic? ..Bah. Well, I think it's ended. It had 5 seasons I do believe. Still..I love it even if it makes me NERDY. :P

Uh...Well I'm a little bored...XD

mister sister
06-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Lolz..Energetic? ..Bah. Well, I think it's ended. It had 5 seasons I do believe. Still..I love it even if it makes me NERDY. :P

Well, yeah, some people just say "Hi, I'm new" and never come back again. :banghead:

The furthest I got to was where they go back in time and theirs like a bunch of shredders and they have to team up with some other people to defeat them... I think that's what happend. :wacko:

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 12:44 AM
Well, yeah, some people just say "Hi, I'm new" and never come back again. :banghead:

The furthest I got to was where they go back in time and theirs like a bunch of shredders and they have to team up with some other people to defeat them... I think that's what happend. :wacko:Ah, Well..I am not one of those people. ^_^

Hmm..Can't say I recall. We shall both be confused. :D

Sparda
06-13-2009, 12:47 AM
Hello and welcome Friend to AF!
PM me anytime even just for a chat!
Free smilies for you:):):):):):):):):):)

yes i am in a good mood today!:)

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 12:48 AM
Hello and welcome Friend to AF!
PM me anytime even just for a chat!
Free smilies for you:):):):):):):):):):)

yes i am in a good mood today!:)Wow, You are in a good mood. Glad somone is :3 And thank you!!!!

October.
06-13-2009, 12:52 AM
hello and welcome to AF!!:welcome:
nice intro..:D
hope you enjoy yourself here...if you need a friend, just pm me...and nice drawings...

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 12:57 AM
hello and welcome to AF!!:welcome:
nice intro..:D
hope you enjoy yourself here...if you need a friend, just pm me...and nice drawings...
Thank you!!!! :D And you saw my art? Glad you like it!!!! :3 <3

_-Anonymous-_
06-13-2009, 01:05 AM
Hmmm .... Lovely intro.

Tmnt Owns !

Welcome to AF .

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 01:08 AM
Hmmm .... Lovely intro.

Tmnt Owns !

Welcome to AF .-Blushes- Thanks. And yes, IT OWNS ALL!! Well not really..But IT OWNS SOMETHING!!!! XDDDDDD I'm such a dork. lolz!!! and Thanks!! <3

kajikun16
06-13-2009, 01:08 AM
welcome to af azumi have fun and dont forget about the rules

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 01:13 AM
welcome to af azumi have fun and dont forget about the rules;D Aw don't worry about me and rules. I break them 24/7 LOLZ!!!! Just messin' I'm just prone to jealousy other than that and anger..I'm good. (Everyone backs away from her) HEY!!!! I'm nice!!! See you posted here too. ^^ Silly Kaji-chan!!!! <3

Foph
06-13-2009, 01:35 AM
Welcome to the site, Azumi. Hope you enjoy it.

Necro'lic Enigma
06-13-2009, 08:55 AM
Now that's what i call a intro gurl...

Welcome.
I hope you enjoy your stay here and pm if you ever need a friend.
See you around.

Mr. Panda
06-13-2009, 09:00 AM
Lolz..Energetic? ..Bah. Well, I think it's ended. It had 5 seasons I do believe. Still..I love it even if it makes me NERDY. :P

No, they have 6 seasons, they're busy with their 7th.

Season 5 was never released on 4kids because they thought it was too violent, or something.

And, hi! Welcome. <3

RJ169
06-13-2009, 10:01 AM
hello and welcome to AF

IFS
06-13-2009, 10:24 AM
Welcome to the land of AF, its always nice to see new people join, anyways, I hope you have fun and I wish you the best of luck for the future, and I hope you make lots of new AF friends, anyways have fun and take care, if you want to know something don't be afraid to ask or if you just want a new friend I'm just one pm away.

Star Gazer
06-13-2009, 10:56 AM
Hi & WeLcOmE!
HaVe FuN!!

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 12:11 PM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

nice, devi-user heheh. . .^^b
bleach banzai!!. . .>8D
Maa, see ya round! ^^)/

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-13-2009, 03:39 PM
No, they have 6 seasons, they're busy with their 7th.

Season 5 was never released on 4kids because they thought it was too violent, or something.

And, hi! Welcome. <3So 7 seasons in total? Wait, is that including the fast forward and whatever that other series was of tmnt? Cuz I hate fast forward.....T.T;; The 2003 series was way better drawn and just appeals to me better. I was go on youtube and watch these.

And thanks!!! <3

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-13-2009, 08:42 PM
*tips hat to you miss*

I would like to warmly welcome you to the land of sweet delight.

~*Red*~
06-14-2009, 05:16 PM
Hello there and welcome to the forum :)

Seta Souji
06-14-2009, 06:14 PM
Hello, My name is Azumi. Well here on the forums...With my friends I'm know as Amaya. My real name is..well...Like I'd say that. LOLZ!!! I am into drawing if you wanna see my art go to my deviantart which is: http://XxHinamori17xX.deviantart.com

I take requests and art trades.

The Anime's I like are Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003 4kids version),Bleach, and Vampire Knight. TMNT is my LOVE!!!!! <3 If you are TMNT fan WE are already friends!!!!! Leonardo is my love.......-drools-

Uh..I resemble Hinamori Momo so people tend to call me her ALOT. I love her!!!! She's one of my favorite characters EVER!!!! I attend (or try to) every year ACen. I LOVE going there IT'S A BLAST!!! :D

I studied Japanese for 3 years with my Sensei whom I ADORE. She was the best Sensei ever. I graduated High School last year 2008 and for a WHOLE year I've been job hunting. No one is hiring....

Well, That's me. Uh..I'm open to new friends. I'm on Facebook,Myspace, and Gaia. If you wanna add me go ahead, just ask me here though first. >>;; Jya mata, ne!!! <3 Hello Azumi and welcome to AF. You're love for TMNT already makes us friends. Except Michelangelo is better :p. I like you're leonardo x amaya drawing.

Shinigami_55
06-15-2009, 05:08 AM
welcome Xx_Azumi_xX
hope you have a great time.
i dont watch TMNT in ages. but it still goes on tv. hey wanna now a secret?? my name is Leonardo(yeah true thing) *imagines Xx_Azumi_xX drooling.
well. have a great stay

Ms. Lucy
06-15-2009, 02:40 PM
:: Welcome Xx_Azumi_xX::
Hey there and welcome to AF!
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::

Elphaba
06-16-2009, 07:22 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

Xx_Azumi_xX
06-17-2009, 04:24 PM
welcome Xx_Azumi_xX
hope you have a great time.
i dont watch TMNT in ages. but it still goes on tv. hey wanna now a secret?? my name is Leonardo(yeah true thing) *imagines Xx_Azumi_xX drooling.
well. have a great stay-Is drooling- Leonardo........Gah....-faints- I think I may be in love.....<3

LittleMomo
06-17-2009, 04:32 PM
Well welcome to Animeforum! I'm glad you found this wonderful site and enjoy your stay here. If you need me, just message me for anything whether for help or just someone to talk to. Please follow the rules and have fun ^^.

~Jump_for_Luck