PDA

View Full Version : Request For The Site

CZ_TOH
12-18-2003, 08:57 AM
Can someone at least write something on the website when some new walls are uploaded?
Would be a good thing to have thanks

jumomo
12-18-2003, 09:14 AM
Thats the work of the webmaster ... we cant do that ... we only make them ...

MistressPookyChan
12-18-2003, 10:33 AM
i love when people think I actually have a lot of ability to do stuff to the website. ^-^; makes me feel important.

all i can do it contact pmak and let him know that mah boardies want the page updated. again i say; some of us are college students that do have finals right now (though things should be calmed down a bit for many of us). I will PM him though and see what he says.

Candy-chan
12-18-2003, 03:29 PM
college, college, is that university? we have a different education system here....its high school(5yrs) Cegep(2yrs) then university

nickyroony
12-18-2003, 07:51 PM
This might be different to the request CZ TOH is asking for, but I'm just wondering is there anyway at all that I can change the URL of the site that links to my name on THE site (aw)? Er.. if that makes sense.

MistressPookyChan
12-18-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by nickyroony@Dec 18 2003, 08:45 PM
This might be different to the request CZ TOH is asking for, but I'm just wondering is there anyway at all that I can change the URL of the site that links to my name on THE site (aw)? Er.. if that makes sense.
you mean change the URL that links from your name under your wallpapers on AW.com? I can do that. PM me with the new info.