PDA

View Full Version : Anyone looking forward to Dragon Age: Origins?

Zeokoz
06-11-2009, 07:53 PM
Hey, there was a lot announced about this game at this years E3, along with some gameplay videos, and what not. In case You haven't heard about it, it is an RPG where, from what I have learned, you can control multiple people, like a squad or a team, like you switch characters, while obviously they are controlled by the computer if not you. I think it is somewhat close to how Mass Effect is. In fact, it is made by the same people Bioware.

Here is a link to its Gametrailers (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/dragon-age-origins/9022) page.
Also, their Wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Age_Origins), for some info on the game itself.

I cannot wait for this game to be honest!

Ryuuzaki HD
06-11-2009, 08:11 PM
Ive never heard of this game before but from the trailer it looks awesome, I especially the blood splatter on the characters I hope its done in real time, I willdefinetly buy it if I can get some monies by october.

Zeokoz
06-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Oh i know what you mean! This game is supposed to be pretty gory, and be a very mature-rated game so, it will be pretty cool in that aspect too. Not that I am a pervert or anything, haha, but I like my games to be real, if ya know what I mean. Heh. =/

Ryuuzaki HD
06-11-2009, 09:55 PM
Im not sure what you mean.

Sparda
06-12-2009, 12:07 AM
i had high hopes about this game but they were shattered when i saw gameplay, but i might still buy it just to give it a small chance

Ryuuzaki HD
06-12-2009, 12:13 AM
Wow I just watched a gameplay trailer and it looked terrible on second thought I might save my monies and buy more anime or wait for a better game.

Zeokoz
06-12-2009, 12:46 AM
Im not sure what you mean.

Well I said it was a gory game, and that it was a mature rated title, but I dont want people to think that I think it is like bad or anything. Nevermind though, it is confusing. Besides, nobody seems interested in this game anyways so, just forget it. =/