PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy



sakura_48
12-17-2003, 08:57 PM
hhehehe, I watched a music video,and its final fantasy, :P Yuna ran and want to hug that man with spikey yellow hair thing(sorry, I donnu much about it) but the man was umm, like a ghost :blink: she can't touch him and ran through him, waa
like romantic sumthing...:P

Manhattan_Project_2000
12-18-2003, 10:12 AM
Needless to say, this should be in Video Games...

And... what is your point?

sephiroth rocks
12-19-2003, 10:29 AM
:ph34r: i lkie video games but there is nothing wrong with abit of final fantasy

sephiroth rocks
12-20-2003, 01:45 AM
a watched final fantasy lats night and it was crap i hate final fantasy the move but i lkie the games :lol:

Yamcha
12-25-2003, 01:05 PM
do they always incorperate some sort of love plot into every final fantasy?

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
12-25-2003, 03:25 PM
i know i hate that FF the spirit within movie it makes meh want to puke although i do like to play the final fantasy games though

Yamcha
12-25-2003, 04:40 PM
I don't know what ur talking about the movie was good, just the plot is all heh...

-SaturnBattousai-
12-28-2003, 12:26 AM
heard that movie was only liked by real hardcore FF fans... no one else seemed to like it so i never went to go see it

Daenerys
12-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Hear hear on being in videogames.

Dai
12-29-2003, 06:55 PM
could there be ff7-2? and this is my first timeon this

Andrew
01-03-2004, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Dai@Dec 29 2003, 05:55 PM
could there be ff7-2? and this is my first timeon this
God I hope NOT! The game sucked (in my opinion) at least. I do not enjoy my characters being 2 inches tall, and weapons bigger than they are. Not tom mention, looking like anime characters, when they're NOT.

My opinion is the same with FF9, that's just as bad, if not worse. The characters look like overgrown rats. That's not nice! I prefer human, thanks.

On the lighter side.. I LOVE .. FFVIII, FFX, and FFX-2.

You notice that in the FF's I like, they're human, and have plots that can actually happen in our world today!

Yamcha
01-03-2004, 05:12 AM
...can actually happen in our world today!
>.> I'm not sure its all possible to play that weird soccer game thing under water with out any type of breathing device in our world. I did like FF8 and 10 as well but I really wasn't all to fond of X-2...I personlly don't think it was a great game or anything. But if ur only problem was that the characters were two inches tal and their weapons were bigger then them, then the next one will probably not have that considering. Back when the made FF7 it was harder for them to do what they did with FF10 to FF7 on PS. I agree I didn't like the fact they were really small and didn't talk or anything. However I really liked the plot because it wasn't real and couldn't happen. Thats what makes an RP game good sometimes; the fact that it could never happen yet your sitting there watching and or playing the game and in a sense making happen. Course its still not real; but for the time ur playing it in ur basement, or ur room, or your tv room or w/e; while ur playing it it is sorta real.

Andrew
01-03-2004, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Yamcha@Jan 3 2004, 04:12 AM

...can actually happen in our world today!
>.> I'm not sure its all possible to play that weird soccer game thing under water with out any type of breathing device in our world. I did like FF8 and 10 as well but I really wasn't all to fond of X-2...I personlly don't think it was a great game or anything. But if ur only problem was that the characters were two inches tal and their weapons were bigger then them, then the next one will probably not have that considering. Back when the made FF7 it was harder for them to do what they did with FF10 to FF7 on PS. I agree I didn't like the fact they were really small and didn't talk or anything. However I really liked the plot because it wasn't real and couldn't happen. Thats what makes an RP game good sometimes; the fact that it could never happen yet your sitting there watching and or playing the game and in a sense making happen. Course its still not real; but for the time ur playing it in ur basement, or ur room, or your tv room or w/e; while ur playing it it is sorta real.
Whatever. I still don't like it.

They killed off one of the main characters! That's ridicule! That's like killing off Frodo from LOTR! That's ABURD! Boo Squaresoft for that one.

FFX-2 is good, because Yuna doesn't need all that protecting, and actually grows a backbone and stands up for herself. Unlike in the first one, where she had the "Help me, I'm a summoner, who needs protecting, and I can't think for myself, cause I'm so insecure" image.

Personally she kicks arse in the second one, and grew up a lot. Not to mention I LOVE the change in dresspears!

Transformations = <3&#33;&#33;

Chia_Pet
01-04-2004, 12:03 AM
x-2 just plain out sux0rs. the story line had no meaning what so ever. it was nothing like the other FF games, no romance&#33;&#33; and all the characters looked crappy except for Yuna, Rikku, and Paine. The CG for Yuna was hella ugly&#33;&#33; when she smiled her teeth was freaking scary as hell&#33;&#33; and i hated FF9 because, well, it was way too easy and the story just plain out sucked. FF8 was my favorite, and then FF7, though i still haven&#39;t finished the game yet. FF7&#39;s graphics sucked but it had a GREAT story line. FF8 was great too. the graphics were good (considering the technology) and the story line was GREAT too&#33; FF10 was ok, blitz ball was fun =)

ShadowBlade
01-04-2004, 12:03 PM
final fantasy sperits withen i dont even see how that had anything to do with any of the final fantasys....that movie was just gay.
they should make a FFVII movie

ColorMeBloodRed
01-11-2004, 02:19 PM
I really enjoy final fantasy i didnt like 7.... but other than that i loved them...... But the movie just eh... could have been better..
and 10-2 has a great story line dont know what u all dont like about it
~mana~

Chia_Pet
01-12-2004, 01:08 AM
It breaks the FF games line&#33;&#33; it&#39;s always the main characters that you use that fall in love with each other&#33;&#33; but in x-2 you talk about 2 dead people who were in love that died doing something stupid, and the voices, ugh, scary, i didn&#39;t like the graphics either, they only made yuna, rikku, and paine look good, the others had very flat faces, you notice that if you look carefully. The story was crap, if you compare it to FF7 and FF8, the games are getting worse and worse >_>
9 was the worst so far for me, heh, maybe 10-2

Andrew
01-12-2004, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by Chia_Pet@Jan 12 2004, 12:08 AM
It breaks the FF games line&#33;&#33; it&#39;s always the main characters that you use that fall in love with each other&#33;&#33; but in x-2 you talk about 2 dead people who were in love that died doing something stupid, and the voices, ugh, scary, i didn&#39;t like the graphics either, they only made yuna, rikku, and paine look good, the others had very flat faces, you notice that if you look carefully. The story was crap, if you compare it to FF7 and FF8, the games are getting worse and worse >_>
9 was the worst so far for me, heh, maybe 10-2
=P FF7 did poorly.

That&#39;s what I like about FFX-2 though. No romance. Tired of boring love stories "I love you, kiss me before I kill myself" ish.

More fighting, less kissing&#33; Besides.. I love chicks who can kick behind. I dislike damzel in distress&#39;s.. AKA RINOA. I like FF8, but she annoyed me. A LOT.

Seth Aechi
01-12-2004, 10:03 AM
I saw that video . . . it&#39;s set to Linkin Park&#39;s "In the End", right?

Anyhow, I personally liked FFIX (I&#39;m a sucker for furries. Zidane was cool, and Freya just plain kicked [word that is needlessly censored].) FFVIII was OK, although it got boring after a while (for the majority of discs 3 and 4, my party was Squall, Irvine, and Zell. We used junctions with Pain, Meltdown, Holy, and Meteor to make ourselves super-strong, then went to town with Limit Breaks.) FFVII was decent, even though it also got repetetive (any of the final bosses will fall to my KoTR + W-Summon => Mime until the battle&#39;s over technique.)

Has anyone here played FFVI/FFIII? Now THAT&#39;S a game.

ColorMeBloodRed
01-12-2004, 03:55 PM
God lets all stop arguing ff..8 9 and 10 and 10-2 all own ...end of convo&#33;&#33;
~mana~
*eats all the people who disagree with her*

Chia_Pet
01-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Nooo&#33;&#33; FF7 pwned&#33;&#33; 8 was great too&#33;&#33; the storylines are so godly&#33;&#33; x-2 just broke the rules&#33; >=O

*throws a cow at mana*
you got mad cow disease now&#33; mwhahahah

ColorMeBloodRed
01-13-2004, 06:13 PM
YOUR A COW NOT ME &#33;&#33; :angry:
~MANA~
* ANGERED AT MR .COW&#33;&#33;*

Chia_Pet
01-13-2004, 10:40 PM
i know i&#39;m a cow =]
because i&#39;m cool mwhahaha

ColorMeBloodRed
01-14-2004, 03:30 PM
lOL I KNOW IM NOT but i am a fun person ^_^
~mana~
*is tired*

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-18-2004, 09:01 PM
<span id="cfeead9681af12bfb3c4047d7d2ae386">I love Final Fantasy&#33;I would die if they weren&#39;t making anymore Final Fantasy games&#33;</span><SCRIPT language="JavaScript">animate('cfeead9681af12bfb3c4047d7d2ae386', 'hotpink');</SCRIPT>

Chia_Pet
01-19-2004, 05:33 AM
the FF games are getting worse -.-;;

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-19-2004, 11:47 AM
No there not.I say the previews for the FFXI and it seems good.

ShadowBlade
01-19-2004, 12:16 PM
too bad its only for the computer

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-19-2004, 01:25 PM
I know but its still good.I&#39;m going to get it when I see it in stores.

Chia_Pet
01-20-2004, 01:57 AM
FFXI"s been out for about 3 months..

Hiei's#1lover
03-06-2004, 09:25 AM
I love FFX-2&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; It rocks&#33;&#33;&#33; and I look like Lenne from X2 I&#39;m not joking so you can call me Lenne everyone else does. :^_^:

Cloud 063
03-06-2004, 10:26 AM
I never got to beat FFX and I want to play FFX-2 and FFXl

retro
03-06-2004, 01:07 PM
FF7 Owns since Its the only one I&#39;ve played :<_<:

Advent Children (http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/608/608155/vids_1.html?fromint=1)

But this trailor looks good
(If its old, Sorry. I don&#39;t keep up on the latest)

_hades the wicked
03-06-2004, 01:23 PM
I didn&#39;t like FFX-2 like I liked FFX. X just reeeeally ruled&#33; X-2 was too much of a sidestory...

nylinehj
03-15-2004, 01:04 AM
ffX story is d best game dat squaresoft ever created..
d scene wer YUNA run after TIDUS to hug..
but unfortunately she failed 2 do it..
HUHUHUH&#33;

shadowmist_011
03-20-2004, 08:59 PM
i really like FF-8 9 10 X-2, actually my brother is the one who played those games i&#39;m always watching him play so i know the story. But of all the FF games my fave is FF 8, it&#39;s so COOL&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: