PDA

View Full Version : I am kinda intimidated by this forum!...New here!

Zeokoz
06-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Hey, I have been looking for a new forum to post on, so I kinda just googled anime forum, and this amazing site came up so I decided to check it out! Anyways, I am not gonna lie, I am pretty intimidated by this forum, there are so many people, and so many threads I wanna check out, I don't even know where to start. I am 17 years old, I love music, video games, and of course anime. I am somewhat of a geek, but I love it. My favorite animes are Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, and many more, but am always looking for new ones to check out! Anyways, hope to see you guys somewhere in the forum in the near future. ;)

Necro'lic Enigma
06-11-2009, 12:27 PM
Hey , nice pic of urahara. Hes the man!
Welcome.
And there are plenty of topics around this forum , check it out , you'll enjoy it.
And if ya need a friend , take my hand , just pm me.
Dont forget to follow the rules over here.

Have fun.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Im not sure what else to say so just welcome.

IFS
06-11-2009, 12:32 PM
Yes, welcome to AF, the best Anime Forum ever, please enjoy your stay here and have fun, if you need help or someone to talk to don't be afraid to pm me

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Salutations.

it is okay. You will be fine here.

Aren't we all a little geeky on the inside?

I warmly welcome you and look forward to reading your fun threads.

And have a nice day.

Daken.
06-11-2009, 12:44 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Seta Souji
06-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Hey, I have been looking for a new forum to post on, so I kinda just googled anime forum, and this amazing site came up so I decided to check it out! Anyways, I am not gonna lie, I am pretty intimidated by this forum, there are so many people, and so many threads I wanna check out, I don't even know where to start. I am 17 years old, I love music, video games, and of course anime. I am somewhat of a geek, but I love it. My favorite animes are Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, and many more, but am always looking for new ones to check out! Anyways, hope to see you guys somewhere in the forum in the near future. ;) You should be intimidated by us. We're mean, hairy, and eat noobs like you for breakfast. We're the people that created internet lag, double and triple kill, the funny smell in the basement, that weird rash on your back that you wish you could reach but you can't because you're not double jointed, and diabetes.

So welcome to AF Zeke0990! Its been a while since we've had an honest member that looked so promising. We're looking forward to your work in the future.

Don't fail us.

Sparda
06-11-2009, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke0990
Hey, I have been looking for a new forum to post on, so I kinda just googled anime forum, and this amazing site came up so I decided to check it out! Anyways, I am not gonna lie, I am pretty intimidated by this forum, there are so many people, and so many threads I wanna check out, I don't even know where to start. I am 17 years old, I love music, video games, and of course anime. I am somewhat of a geek, but I love it. My favorite animes are Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note, Bleach, Code Geass, and many more, but am always looking for new ones to check out! Anyways, hope to see you guys somewhere in the forum in the near future.

You should be intimidated by us. We're mean, hairy, and eat noobs like you for breakfast. We're the people that created internet lag, double and triple kill, the funny smell in the basement, that weird rash on your back that you wish you could reach but you can't because you're not double jointed, and diabetes.

LOL such a nice welcoming alex..........

anyway welcome zeke to AF i hope you enjoy your stay and dont be intimidated, this is a very welcoming forum and were glad to accept you into the community. PM me if u wanna chat about anything....

~*Red*~
06-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Hey hey and welcome to AF :)

Datenshi
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Nothing to be intimidated by. Just keep away from the obviously insane.

Welcome to the forums.

SigmaSD
06-11-2009, 06:17 PM
Haha, you shouldn't feel intimidated. Half of the people that join don't stay here longer than a week. And it's not like there is anyone here that is superior to everyone else. Anyway, glad to see you join the forum. Hope to see you around. Haha

Yoko Littner
06-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Haha, you shouldn't feel intimidated. Half of the people that join don't stay here longer than a week. And it's not like there is anyone here that is superior to everyone else. Anyway, glad to see you join the forum. Hope to see you around. Haha

Half? Week? I say 80% and about one day and well anyways welcome to AF. Have a lot of fun here and well its a nice community that is still growing day by day.

If you ever need a friend or well just a chatting buddy, private message me =]

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Seņor Nobody
06-11-2009, 06:46 PM
Nothing to be intimidated by. Just keep away from the obviously insane.

Welcome to the forums.

Then he/she would miss out on all the fun, since 87% of AFers are insane.

Anyways, welcome to AF, home of the Whopper...I mean 'lolwut'. Enjoy your stay. PM me if you need anything.

Heinekenrana
06-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Hello, and welcome. Don't be intimidated; we don't bite. :)

Zeokoz
06-11-2009, 07:23 PM
Wow, I don't think I have ever been welcomed to a forum so greatly before! Anyways, I have never posted on an anime forum before, so most other forums, the people who post aren't the nicest, but wow... And it is good because now I know where that damn rash on my back, the one I cannot reach because I am not double jointed, came from. =P

Anyways, thanks for the compliment on the avatar, I madeit real quick in Photoshop just for this forum so... Also it is nice to know that about 87% of you are insane, because I am too and it is the sane ones that I am intimidated by. Also, I can't believe so many people leave this forum after just one day, I can already tell I am here to stay. ;)

RJ169
06-11-2009, 08:56 PM
hi welcome to AF

kajikun16
06-11-2009, 09:46 PM
welcome to af have fun and feel free to pm me

Foph
06-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Music's my life. Welcome to the site, Zeke0909. Hope you enjoy it.

Ms. Lucy
06-13-2009, 10:01 AM
::Welcome Zeke0990::
Hey there and welcome to AF!
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 11:20 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

Well, I joined here on my own as well due to this forum's activeness. . .XD
Greeting and intimidation are 2 different things though. . .XP
Maa, see ya round! ^^b