PDA

View Full Version : hiyeeee!

w4p4ssion
06-11-2009, 02:24 AM
hi everyone! :]
i've just recently gotten back into the world of anime after something like a 3 year haitus. oh myy.
i'm an architecture major so that might explain the lack of anime exposure. :p but since it's summer, i've got quite the catching up to do heh.
what got me going was reading TRC &then watching CCS in the span of a couple days. after that, i was hooked again. a magical story yupp!
which leads me to this lovely forum &once again expressing my obsession over everything anime &the japanese culture.
i totally plan on living there one day. one day...

so anyways, hi! haha. i look forward to meeting you. yes, you! :D

IFS
06-11-2009, 02:31 AM
wow alot of newcommer these days, may I be the fist the give you a warm welcome to the forum, *heats up the welcome sign*....... okay its ready -Welcome to AF please enjoy your stay her and have fun posting, don't be afraid to ask if you need help or just want to talk.-

Star Gazer
06-11-2009, 02:40 AM
Hello there!
Welcome to AF!
Have FUN!!

w4p4ssion
06-11-2009, 02:56 AM
thank you, thank you!
well, it's the summertime. :] more hours in the day to spend online hahah.

Sparda
06-11-2009, 03:22 AM
Hello friend and welcome "offers hand".
:):):):):)
PM if ya wanna chat

Necro'lic Enigma
06-11-2009, 05:47 AM
Welcome.
Enjoy your stay.
See you around.

Deadly Kiss
06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi there and welcome.

Ciel Soleil
06-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Do you really understand japanese culture, language, and it's history, or is just love their japanese comics, cartoons, and what you seen on tv?

Japan is a very expensive place to live in and some foods are are going to cost you an arm and a leg.

Some natives are incredibly hostile to open otakus.

Other than that, please enjoy yourself here.

Daken.
06-11-2009, 12:41 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Seta Souji
06-11-2009, 04:54 PM
hi everyone! :]
i've just recently gotten back into the world of anime after something like a 3 year haitus. oh myy.
i'm an architecture major so that might explain the lack of anime exposure. :p but since it's summer, i've got quite the catching up to do heh.
what got me going was reading TRC &then watching CCS in the span of a couple days. after that, i was hooked again. a magical story yupp!
which leads me to this lovely forum &once again expressing my obsession over everything anime &the japanese culture.
i totally plan on living there one day. one day...

so anyways, hi! haha. i look forward to meeting you. yes, you! :D Hello w4p4ssion and welcome to AF. ooo an architect major, impressive. If you ever need some recommendations feel free to ask : ).

mister sister
06-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Hey, I'm new too. :D

Welcome here.

~*Red*~
06-11-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey hey and welcome :)

w4p4ssion
06-11-2009, 08:52 PM
thanks for all the warm welcomes! i appreciate them. i'm looking forward to all the friendly chats :]

Do you really understand japanese culture, language, and it's history, or is just love their japanese comics, cartoons, and what you seen on tv?

Japan is a very expensive place to live in and some foods are are going to cost you an arm and a leg.

ohh no i don't fully know japanese culture, but i'm very much interested in learning. :) i love their fashion (very eccentric haha). i'm planning on taking japanese language classes in my 3rd year of college &not only for the sake of the comics and cartoons. i enjoy reading books outside of the animation/manga realm that are based on japanese history &customs...things like that.
my sister studied abroad in japan a few years ago and like you said, cost an arm and a leg. :p

RJ169
06-11-2009, 08:53 PM
hello and welcome to AF

Ciel Soleil
06-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Do you really understand japanese culture, language, and it's history, or just love their japanese comics, cartoons, and what you seen on tv?

thanks for all the warm welcomes! i appreciate them. i'm looking forward to all the friendly chats :]

ohh no i don't fully know japanese culture, but i'm very much interested in learning. :) i love their fashion (very eccentric haha). i'm planning on taking japanese language classes in my 3rd year of college &not only for the sake of the comics and cartoons. i enjoy reading books outside of the animation/manga realm that are based on japanese history &customs...things like that.
my sister studied abroad in japan a few years ago and like you said, cost an arm and a leg. :p

That is wonderful to hear and be sure to take an East Asian/Japanese history course to better understand their culture.

What books/novels have you read?

What kind of japanese fashion do you enjoy?

kajikun16
06-11-2009, 11:13 PM
welcome to af have fun follow rules and feel free to pm me

_-Anonymous-_
06-11-2009, 11:36 PM
welcome.

read the rules :)

Ms. Lucy
06-13-2009, 10:12 AM
:: Welcome w4p4ssion ::
Hey there and welcome to AF!
And welcome back to the world of anime!
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

CLAMP lover I see! ^^?
Well, see ya round!! ^^b