PDA

View Full Version : Hi

bman11
06-11-2009, 12:19 AM
Hello. I usually dont do forums verys much. Anime is my secret addiction. No one really knows and those who do give me crap about it so i keep it on the downlow. i got to Auburn, very athletic, not your typical anime/magna person. i have completly watched trigun, cowboy bebop, all dragon ball (including z gt and alot magna "af" type stuff), code geass and just finnished r2 of that, Outlaw star, Yu Yu Hakusho, zoids, gundam wing, g gundam, and am currently watching bleach.
I need something new thats already done to watch, i dont do the english subtitles, for i cant read........... frown town. please help if you feel like it.
and thats about it. im glad to find somewhere i can talk about my secret life of anime with. haahaa

_-Anonymous-_
06-11-2009, 12:22 AM
Oh hello there friend .

Even i am A Dbz fan , well u have came to the right place.
i hope u find what u came for here.
enjoy and follow the rules.

Daken.
06-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Star Gazer
06-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Hello!
Welcome To Af!!
Have Fun!!!!!

IFS
06-11-2009, 01:25 AM
Welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay, happy posting, and remember to read the rules, have fun and take care, pm me if you need help or someone to talk to.

Sparda
06-11-2009, 01:36 AM
I completely understand your situation, some people can be real A holes so PM if u need a friend or what not, even just to talk :)

Oh yer and welcome!

bluewolfjelly
06-11-2009, 01:59 AM
Hello and welcome.
I agree that anime is very addictive.
People shouldn't give you a hard time.
That's just mean.
I hope you like it here and stay.
PM me if you want anything.
^-^
See you around

Necro'lic Enigma
06-11-2009, 05:50 AM
Feel free to talk about your anime addiction anytime , its not like your in chains over here.

Welcome.
Just dont forget to follow the rules here.
See you around.

Deadly Kiss
06-11-2009, 08:10 AM
Hi there and welcome.

Ciel Soleil
06-11-2009, 11:32 AM
Hello. I usually dont do forums verys much. Anime is my secret addiction. No one really knows and those who do give me crap about it so i keep it on the downlow. i got to Auburn, very athletic, not your typical anime/magna person. i have completly watched trigun, cowboy bebop, all dragon ball (including z gt and alot magna "af" type stuff), code geass and just finnished r2 of that, Outlaw star, Yu Yu Hakusho, zoids, gundam wing, g gundam, and am currently watching bleach.
I need something new thats already done to watch, i dont do the english subtitles, for i cant read........... frown town. please help if you feel like it.
and thats about it. im glad to find somewhere i can talk about my secret life of anime with. haahaa

Greetings and welcome Bman.

It is good to keep everything in moderation.

I hope you have fun here.

Seta Souji
06-11-2009, 05:02 PM
and thats about it. im glad to find somewhere i can talk about my secret life of anime with. haahaa Hello Bman11 and welcome to AF. Hmm anime thats already in english... Here is a couple that I think will fit your tastes and may be in english.

Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann <-----must see
Black Lagoon
Zegapain
Zettai Shounen
History's Greatest Disciple Kenichi <----most unique/funny characters
Gundam Seed
Samurai Champloo

~*Red*~
06-11-2009, 05:58 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF :D

bman11
06-11-2009, 06:25 PM
thank you all and alextchon i am currently looking into tengen toppa gurren lagann right now. thank you for your suggestions

RJ169
06-11-2009, 08:54 PM
hi and welcome to AF

Ms. Lucy
06-13-2009, 09:58 AM
Hi there bman11!
Hey there and welcome to AF!
I know how you feel when
people give you a mess
when you say you like anime.
That won't happen here though,
(Obviously...ANIMEforums.com, haha)
so you'll have an awesome time.
Anyways...
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 11:15 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

hmm, try Full Metal Alchemist, Death Note and Chrono Crusade. . .They are all completed animes that are nice and some of my faves too. . ^^b
Give those mean people hell from me. . .>8D
see ya round! ^^b