PDA

View Full Version : Fear 2's ending. *SPOILERS*

Sparda
06-09-2009, 01:35 AM
I dont know if it was just me but did anyone else feel strange after finishing fear 2 you know the ending i dont wanna give away any spoilers for people who are still playing but for the people who have beaten the game, gosh that ending weirded me out, i just felt sorry for becket.

the funny thing was i beat fear 2 not knowing that this happened, you know what im talking about, i found out when i read it on a blog, shocked me

please comment.

Seta Souji
06-09-2009, 01:41 AM
It certainly is a disturbing ending. However I sorta knew what was going to happen during the final battle when theres those 'hot flashes' and sounds in the background. It made me think, "Are they doing what I think they're doing? ::pauses:: Yeah they definitely are." Guessing there will be a sequel. Just hope it goes back to the scary roots like the first F.E.A.R.

Sparda
06-09-2009, 01:42 AM
yer wouldnt mind that, but do u know, ive heard some rumours flying around that its a prequel but it doesent seem like 1.

and yer i didnt notice the hot flashes i dont know how i was just running around getting pissed off at the guy for teleporting and wasting my ammo, then when that ending clip hit me i was like WTF, but after i found a blog it all made sense still shocking sense

Seta Souji
06-09-2009, 01:59 AM
yer wouldnt mind that, but do u know, ive heard some rumours flying around that its a prequel but it doesent seem like 1.

and yer i didnt notice the hot flashes i dont know how i was just running around getting pissed off at the guy for teleporting and wasting my ammo, then when that ending clip hit me i was like WTF, but after i found a blog it all made sense still shocking sense
Hmm a prequel.... I guess it IS possible because the 2nd one shared a lot of info on how Alma was raised and her history which could just prepare us for an actual experience on how it went down. I just don't know who could possibly be the main character or who could be the main villain (knowing its a prequel and Alma is still little). I'm hoping it turns to a sequel with Point Man as the main character again.

Yeah the flashes are real quick and easy to just shrug off cuz during that time those alma obsessed soldiers are tryin to cap u. I didn't notice it says "mommy" until I read it in a forum as well.

Sparda
06-09-2009, 02:12 AM
yer it is quite a crazy ending, just hard to accept the fact that becket was you know sexually assaulted by a spirit, who became pregnant instantaniously but i guess the fact that hes in that sphere could distort time and u dont know how long he has been in there for, yer and i read up on the story with the book i got and she was put into a coma at the age of 8 and her body grew older till the body was terminated at i think 21 but she was still in the mental stage of an 8 year old, thats the only question i have about this, if she is only mentally 8 why would she..... do that to you.....

but i guess this just adds another question to the already filled barrel, thats fear for ya lol.

And yer im not to sure about that prequel thing it was just a rumour, it would make sense a bit, but its not like it being a sequel wouldnt.

Seta Souji
06-09-2009, 02:25 AM
yer it is quite a crazy ending, just hard to accept the fact that becket was you know sexually assaulted by a spirit, who became pregnant instantaniously but i guess the fact that hes in that sphere could distort time and u dont know how long he has been in there for, yer and i read up on the story with the book i got and she was put into a coma at the age of 8 and her body grew older till the body was terminated at i think 21 but she was still in the mental stage of an 8 year old, thats the only question i have about this, if she is only mentally 8 why would she..... do that to you.....

but i guess this just adds another question to the already filled barrel, thats fear for ya lol.

And yer im not to sure about that prequel thing it was just a rumour, it would make sense a bit, but its not like it being a sequel wouldnt.She has two split personalities, one when she was a little girl and one when she was put in the vault (I think 16-18 yrs old). Thats why when you see her as a little girl, shes always playing around, because thats what little girls do. It also symbolizes her "innocence" that she once had. Thats why you never get hurt or attacked but instead play hide and go seek when you see her in that form.

The more mature Alma symbolizes her "rage" and hatred for the ppl that take away things from her (childhood, kids, life, etc). Example, Beckett & Point Man, which attempted to "take away" her revenge at the scientists and male's worthy to bear her a child. Everytime you're attacked by Alma its the mature one.

Sparda
06-09-2009, 02:30 AM
She has two split personalities, one when she was a little girl and one when she was put in the vault (I think 16-18 yrs old). Thats why when you see her as a little girl, shes always playing around, because thats what little girls do. It also symbolizes her "innocence" that she once had. Thats why you never get hurt or attacked but instead play hide and go seek when you see her in that form.

The more mature Alma symbolizes her "rage" and hatred for the ppl that take away things from her (childhood, kids, life, etc). Example, Beckett & Point Man, which attempted to "take away" her revenge at the scientists and male's worthy to bear her a child. Everytime you're attacked by Alma its the mature one

o i see thanks also can i add you to my buddy list? even though im to new to know what it really does, still trying to figure out wat the points and rep do aswell, lol i dont even know how i got this rep

Seta Souji
06-09-2009, 02:36 AM
o i see thanks also can i add you to my buddy list? even though im to new to know what it really does, still trying to figure out wat the points and rep do aswell, lol i dont even know how i got this rep
Sure buddy :cool:. This is my first forum I've gotten involved in so I'm also still learning stuff. But as far as I know, points let you buy gifts that you can send to your friends. I think you can see who gave you the rep if you check your control panel.

Sparda
06-09-2009, 02:49 AM
k people feel free to comment about fear 2's ending, it all effected us in someway

Storm Strife
06-09-2009, 11:10 AM
Hmm a prequel.... I guess it IS possible because the 2nd one shared a lot of info on how Alma was raised and her history which could just prepare us for an actual experience on how it went down.

It's NOT possible. That nuclear explosion that occurred at the beginning of the game? That's the same nuclear explosion that occurred at the end of F.E.A.R. We're playing through the aftermath of the events of F.E.A.R.

Unless we mean a possible F.E.A.R. 3 will be a prequel. In which case ignore that.

As for the ending...and here I was thinking she would simply kill him.

Sparda
06-10-2009, 01:36 AM
It's NOT possible. That nuclear explosion that occurred at the beginning of the game? That's the same nuclear explosion that occurred at the end of F.E.A.R. We're playing through the aftermath of the events of F.E.A.R.

yer it does make sense, i guess it may have just been a fake rumour