PDA

View Full Version : Signature of the Week 54 VOTING

Ωmega
06-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Signature of the Week #54 Voting

Theme: Comedy Anime

Rules and Guidelines:

1) No campaigning for votes in this thread for your own or any other signature. Any posts of that type will be removed and the entry will be disqualified. Similarly, do NOT post negative comments regarding signatures you’re not voting for. The idea is to have each individual decide on their own favorite without any undue outside influences.

2) You are entitled to vote for any signature submitted in this competition EXCEPT your own. You are voting for ONE signature, and please state a reason why you voted. Voting for a signature using multiple accounts will result in votes not being counted.

3) Not following rule 2 will result in your vote being deleted unless otherwise edited.

4) Any reference to subjects like missed deadlines, entering, not entering, are NOT tolerated. It provides a clear indication of who may (not) be involved in the competition, while potentially 'giving away' entries. Disclosure of signature author, be it yours or another participants, will result in BOTH signatures being disqualified from the competition and or disciplinary action.

Voting ends Saturday, June 13th. Good luck to all entries!

Entry A:
http://i42.tinypic.com/15dhdl.jpg

Entry B:
http://i39.tinypic.com/2l9tyr9.png

SigmaSD
06-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Wow both of those are amazing. I really like the first one because the colors and the background work well together. Entry B is funny.

My vote goes to Entry B because it really captures a comedic sense that is suppoed to be portrayed.

Jagan Eye
06-07-2009, 02:46 PM
They are both awesomely neat.

Entry B: I love the kitty. And how its jumping out of the siggy is really cute.

Des
06-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Tiihii, I have too go for Entry B. Uber cute XD And good colors.
I actually checked out the anime yeasterday :p
Chii something.

Pseudonym
06-07-2009, 03:49 PM
I'm going to go with Entry B. I like the simplicity and the variety of colors.

kajikun16
06-08-2009, 12:15 AM
entry b since its bright and funny

OtakuInu!!!
06-08-2009, 12:30 AM
Both are very good and have beautiful colors.

I vote for entry B. because it's very cute and very colorful.

My Name is Ian.
06-09-2009, 09:59 AM
I like both entries @_@; Both are amazing.....A's texture...B's cuteness...

So...Entry B. I like the size, the comical sense, and the color gradient. It looks like some label I'd put on bottles to attract people to buy the product.
Chi's Sweet Home ftw

Necro'lic Enigma
06-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Entry A : -
I like the color especially , its relaxing yet energetic somehow =D
Overall , the signature is a well done. Good job.

Pipsqueake
06-10-2009, 11:22 PM
Entry B! Go Go kitteh! It's cute, colorful, and energetic...

Darkandiel
06-11-2009, 10:52 AM
I'm going to vote for Entry A. In my opinon it is just slightly better designed, although B is pretty cute.