PDA

View Full Version : I'm new, but actually I'm not?

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 12:09 AM
Hi! My name's Noah, and without knowing, I've been a member for almost a year now! ^_^;

I can't remember why I came here in the first place though...

But, who cares?! I'm here now and happy to be here!

So, let's see, what makes a good introduction....

Well, I'm Noah. I'm a Chinese young man of 20 years old who lives in Belgium, the smallest country of Europe (I think...).
I have several interests, going from art (drawing, using photoshop (still getting the hang of this), cutting, pasting, colouring,...) to dancing (I have a crew) and sports (various things. Preferably basketball or table tennis...), writing (I have various stories here. Even some hentai ones, I think. o_o) to, finally, gaming (Wii + computer games -> sorry, no MMO's, I have a mac and I don't like WoW. :( )

What? My personality? Oh, uh...
Well, long story short, I'm a guy from which you'd say: "Blimey, that's a friendly person!"

Dislike: Waking up very early, getting disturbed during my sleep, getting disturbed in general, people who have no manners at all, people who nag, people who think they're better than you (which even if it being true, if they keep hogging you with it, it becomes very obnoxious and irritating).

I think that wraps it up. Any questions? Feel free to send me a PM.

To me, all of you are friends already!

Aushkei Ver
06-07-2009, 12:16 AM
Welcome.
Those are quite some interesting facts about yourself.
Anywho, read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the site.

RJ169
06-07-2009, 12:21 AM
hello and welcome

Daken.
06-07-2009, 12:24 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 12:45 AM
Whoa, thanks a lot for the welcomes. ^_^

Seta Souji
06-07-2009, 01:47 AM
Hi! My name's Noah, and without knowing, I've been a member for almost a year now! ^_^;

I can't remember why I came here in the first place though...

But, who cares?! I'm here now and happy to be here!

So, let's see, what makes a good introduction....

Well, I'm Noah. I'm a Chinese young man of 20 years old who lives in Belgium, the smallest country of Europe (I think...).
I have several interests, going from art (drawing, using photoshop (still getting the hang of this), cutting, pasting, colouring,...) to dancing (I have a crew) and sports (various things. Preferably basketball or table tennis...), writing (I have various stories here. Even some hentai ones, I think. o_o) to, finally, gaming (Wii + computer games -> sorry, no MMO's, I have a mac and I don't like WoW. :( )

What? My personality? Oh, uh...
Well, long story short, I'm a guy from which you'd say: "Blimey, that's a friendly person!"

Dislike: Waking up very early, getting disturbed during my sleep, getting disturbed in general, people who have no manners at all, people who nag, people who think they're better than you (which even if it being true, if they keep hogging you with it, it becomes very obnoxious and irritating).

I think that wraps it up. Any questions? Feel free to send me a PM.

To me, all of you are friends already!Welcome almost year member Noah! What kind of dancer are you? Breaker, popper, locker?

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 01:57 AM
Welcome almost year member Noah! What kind of dancer are you? Breaker, popper, locker?

Popper, and getting into locking slowly.
But my crew is maily hip-hop. I'm currently teaching them popping so we can use that in our choreographs.

Seta Souji
06-07-2009, 02:08 AM
But my crew is maily hip-hop. I'm currently teaching them popping so we can use that in our choreographs.Nicesh. I could never really get locking or tutting down. You taught yourself?

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-07-2009, 02:13 AM
But my crew is maily hip-hop. I'm currently teaching them popping so we can use that in our choreographs.

A pop, lock, and groove type dancer like Nam Hyun Joon?

None of the liqufiying like david elsewhere?

I almost forgot.

Welcome to AF Redictus.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 02:19 AM
A pop, lock, and groove type dancer like Nam Hyun Joon?

None of the liqufiying like david elsewhere?

I almost forgot.

Welcome to AF Redictus.

Yes, Nam Hyun Joon is the one who inspired me to start popping. I remember watching DOZENS of videos of his, when I all of a sudden made a popping move myself on the street while listening to music. I thought "hey, this isn't that hard. If I do this maybe...oh, cool!" and from there on it all flowed out.

And, I don't really like the liquifying thing. Not that I don't enjoy watching it, people who can do it, props, but it's not really my style.

Nicesh. I could never really get locking or tutting down. You taught yourself?
Watching a lot of videos helps. Simply put up the video, watch what they do, try it yourself and practise. xD

Deadly Kiss
06-07-2009, 08:04 AM
Hi there and welcome.

IFS
06-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Welcome to AF, please enjoy your stay and have fun

kaori_tenshi
06-07-2009, 10:59 AM
Hi and welcome back to AF!
Wow, those are some really interesting facts about yourself! ^_^
You have a dance crew, nice ^^.
Well see you around the forum!

Yoko Littner
06-07-2009, 12:21 PM
Hello Noah, welcome/welcome back to AF =]

Have fun and if you ever need a friend or any help with the forum or how it works private message me and I am pretty sure I can help.

SigmaSD
06-07-2009, 01:34 PM
Hello and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. And if you want a friend, feel free to PM me. See you around.

sa5m
06-07-2009, 01:38 PM
Hello, friend!
I'm Chinese too. We can get together and talk about... Chinese stuff.
No, jk, I'm totally clueless about Chinese stuff.

Welcome to AF. It's awesome here, I'm sure you'll love it.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 01:42 PM
Hello, friend!
I'm Chinese too. We can get together and talk about... Chinese stuff.
No, jk, I'm totally clueless about Chinese stuff.

Welcome to AF. It's awesome here, I'm sure you'll love it.

Same here, to be honest. T_T; (feels less Chinese than he should)

And, zomg, you don't like pocky? That makes two of us. Finally! People have been telling me: "Whaaaat, u dun likez pockeyz?!" and they say I'm crazy. :(

I do like chocolate cookies though. And chocolate cake...Better yet, ice cream. Yes, ice cream, I love ice cream.
And, I also like dim sum. Dim s- Oh. Yeah. Sorry.

SigmaSD
06-07-2009, 01:45 PM
I do like chocolate cookies though. And chocolate cake...Better yet, ice cream. Yes, ice cream, I love ice cream.

That's right, chocolate is awesome. If something doesn't have chocolate, then it can never be considered sweet in my opinion. haha. But you forgot to mention chocolate ice cream. Not too sure about chocolate dim sum though.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 01:48 PM
Not too sure about chocolate dim sum though.

I'll let you know how it tastes. :p

Baka
06-07-2009, 02:32 PM
That was one of the more detailed introductions I have seen on here. I feel like I have known you forever.

Welcome to AF. I hope you have a fun time on here.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 02:49 PM
That was one of the more detailed introductions I have seen on here. I feel like I have known you forever.

Welcome to AF. I hope you have a fun time on here.

Why, thank you. :D I'm glad you like it.

Capernicus
06-07-2009, 03:38 PM

Nah, Luxemberg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg) is way tinier.

Regardless, welcome to the forum Redictus!

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 03:53 PM
Nah, Luxemberg (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxembourg) is way tinier.

Regardless, welcome to the forum Redictus!

Oooh, yeah. I totally forgot about that. xD

(Maybe it was too small to be noticed? ;_; )

sa5m
06-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Same here, to be honest. T_T; (feels less Chinese than he should)

And, zomg, you don't like pocky? That makes two of us. Finally! People have been telling me: "Whaaaat, u dun likez pockeyz?!" and they say I'm crazy. :(

I know! People automatically expect me to like pocky because
a) I'm Asian
b) I like anime and manga
-_-
I don't really like chocolate... in big amounts, anyway. Sometimes I crave just a little chocolate.
And ice cream is my favorite food ever. Ice cream pretty much takes up my mindset for most of the day. O_o Haha.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 04:46 PM
I know! People automatically expect me to like pocky because
a) I'm Asian
b) I like anime and manga
-_-
I don't really like chocolate... in big amounts, anyway. Sometimes I crave just a little chocolate.
And ice cream is my favorite food ever. Ice cream pretty much takes up my mindset for most of the day. O_o Haha.

You know what's funny? My Caucasian friends who are into Japan/anime/Asians/etc are all: "zomg Noah, when you go to Asia, BRING ME BACK SOME POCKEEEYYY".
"You can buy them in the Chinese store in the city. >_>"
"But then they won't be really from Asiaaa T_T"

Haha! I know right? When I'm in a bad mood and I happen to find a spot where they sell icecream, my day lights up. xD

Bun-chan
06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
helloo! :D have fun here, but i think you already do because youve been here a long time ^^

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 05:34 PM
helloo! :D have fun here, but i think you already do because youve been here a long time ^^

Thanks! ^_^; Although... I have no memory of me signing up here... T_T.

Bun-chan
06-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Thanks! ^_^; Although... I have no memory of me signing up here... T_T.

thats so wierd! :O maybe you did it in your sleep? but youre here now so that doesnt matter :D you can pm me if you want ^^ but im not very interesting, just so you know! :D

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 05:44 PM
Ahaha, thanks for the invitation. I will surely remember it when I'm in the mood for a cool and friendly chat. :3

~*Red*~
06-08-2009, 03:30 AM
Hello and welcome :)

OtakuInu!!!
06-08-2009, 04:17 AM
Hi.

Welcome back to Anime Forum.

PM me if you want.

>_<

Necro'lic Enigma
06-08-2009, 10:17 AM
Redictus , awesome name.
Welcome and have fun till your here.
See you around.

Miss Electric Moonlight
06-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Hey Redictus! i'm subscribed to you on youtube!

(i'm moonlightkisu.) Heh. Nice to see you here!

Mr. Panda
06-09-2009, 10:10 AM
Hey Redictus! i'm subscribed to you on youtube!

(i'm moonlightkisu.) Heh. Nice to see you here!

Zomg you are.

I really have to update my profile and post new videos on it. T_T

sa5m
06-10-2009, 10:33 AM
You know what's funny? My Caucasian friends who are into Japan/anime/Asians/etc are all: "zomg Noah, when you go to Asia, BRING ME BACK SOME POCKEEEYYY".
"You can buy them in the Chinese store in the city. >_>"
"But then they won't be really from Asiaaa T_T"
Haha! I know right? When I'm in a bad mood and I happen to find a spot where they sell icecream, my day lights up. xD
Yeah, same here! I know some people who are so crazy about pocky. And I'm like... "Just buy it in Chinatown or something..."
lols.

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 10:37 AM
Okairinasai. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
Although I'm just new here lolsz. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v