PDA

View Full Version : Alkazor says hi.

Alkazor
06-05-2009, 10:48 PM
What a generic title...
I'm 17 years old and going to be a senior in high school.
I had found this site originally to ask about One Outs and the episode ordeal, if anyone's seen that thread yet. Once I started looking around, though, I figured it wouldn't be too bad to hang around here. Besides, it is summer after all..
I'm sure some of you may have noticed from some of my posts that I am a very logical individual, tend to overcomplicate things, and enjoy exercising my logic where it is not needed/wanted/understood.
I love anime. I've seen quite a few, but the list always impresses me more when I actually manage to write it out. I don't say this because I've watched TONS, but moreso because I can't remember half the crap I should.
My favorite anime include:
Code Geass (absolute fav)
Death Note
Darker than Black
All 8+ (this number will increase) of Eden of the East
Fate/Stay Night
etc.

ALL HAIL LELOUCH - - yes I do tend to yell this inexplicably at optimal times. By optimal I mean where it will cause a scene.
For example, the classroom. Oh wait...better example.
I went to see "L Saves the World" (quite hilarious actually, though it wasn't meant to be) dubbed in theaters back in like April or so (I live in Georgia, USA). The ending credits came on and showed:
"R.I.P. L"
Naturally, me and my friend hear "awwww". My response? "HA!"
Ppl freak, wanting to know who that was. My next response? "ALL HAIL LELOUCH!" Naturally...
So yes, for you fangirls out there that HAPPENED to go to that movie, and HAPPEN to be on this site, yes, that was me =P

Now go read my friend, Divine_flames introduction. Yes, the underscore does make it awesome.

http://www.animeforum.com/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif http://www.animeforum.com/images/buttons/quote.gif (http://www.animeforum.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=2274822)

Foph
06-05-2009, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the site, Alkazor. Hope you enjoy it.

Yoko Littner
06-05-2009, 11:05 PM
Hello, welcome to AF =]

Very nice intro, u seem like a good person and nice way to start off your journey here. Have fun and if you ever need a friend private message me =] I will respond as always.

RJ169
06-05-2009, 11:07 PM
hello welcome to AF

Alkazor
06-05-2009, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the welcome everyone! I try not to PM too often, but if I'll certainly keep you all in mind!

Oh dear, I don't have a gender! I'll go fix that ;)

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-06-2009, 12:34 AM
I welcome you to the name of candy and sweet dreams that is AF.

SigmaSD
06-06-2009, 12:38 AM
Hello there and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. I wish I had the same courage and yell out the same thing. *chuckle* Well if you need help on anything, I'm sure any one of us will be willing to help out. And if you need a buddy then you're welcome to send me a PM. See ya around?

Ayame_Sohma
06-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Welcome to anime forum dot com

i hope that you will like it here,please follow the rules

*gives you some welcome cake*

Daken.
06-06-2009, 02:16 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Necro'lic Enigma
06-06-2009, 07:04 AM
Welcome to Af.
Have fun till your here and please follow the rules.
See you around!

Deadly Kiss
06-06-2009, 09:28 AM
Hi there and welcome.

mstrmnd48
06-06-2009, 12:01 PM
another Code Geass Fan. awesome. welcome to AF. follow the rules, have any questions just ask me on aol, & hope we can be friends.

Aushkei Ver
06-06-2009, 01:03 PM
Welcome.
Read the rules, keep posting, make friends, etc.
Enjoy the forum.

Elphaba
06-06-2009, 04:08 PM
welcome to the forums.
see you later.

Seta Souji
06-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forums Alkazor. I saw that thread about One Outs and thanks for sharing that because now I have another series I could start watching :). See you around.

~*Red*~
06-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Hey hey and welcome :D

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

I've read divine_flames's intro last week and I'm not wondering you're friends ahahah. . .XD
Love the intro. .. tc ^^b

Ms. Lucy
06-13-2009, 10:29 AM
:: Welcome Alkazor ::
Hey there and welcome to AF!
Congratulations for passing your Junior year!
* Claps *
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

::Paprika::