PDA

View Full Version : Marco--

Federal Law
06-03-2009, 09:41 PM
[startthread/]

Yeah. My forum closed on me | D

All something thousand of my posts. Gone. Vanished. Magically sucked into the giant vortex of:

"THIS WEBSITE DOES NOT EXIST. PLEASE TRY AGAIN."

And now, I'm a newb again. Newb. Me. A newb. AGAIN D :<

Sorry if I sound a bit angry. I'll get over it... Right... NOW!

Anyways! Hello, my username is Federal Law. Creative, huh?

I'm a 13 year old girl, who was introduced to the likes of anime from an early age. Like, 8. Or maybe 9. Either way, it's been awhile! As said before, my forum closed on me, so I figured I would need to find a new one. Sad, huh? It sucks when your zeta cool post count is gone. Magically. But, either way, I'm here now, and I hope to make lots of minons. I mean, coughcough, friends.

I promise I won't bite. I'm just super-d-duper bored, and its sad loosing your online community.

Here. Let me talk about myself, so you can randomly PM me for my own enjoyment! : 3

I live in the Seattle area, and around last month, I went to the Sakuracon. Yeah. Garugamesh (Spell check?). But either way, when I was in line, me any my cousin thought; "Hey. Why not be incredably annoying in this 3 and 1/2 hour line?" So we started screaming Marco, and waited for people to scream back Polo. It was awsome. Was anyone else at the Sakuracon?

Uhma.... Need new topic.... Ehhhh... Oh yeah. I have a few questions. How does this site take to spam? I remember I was once at this one site that didn't care, and then the one that is, uh, taking a break, had like, a fist of doom. Or rather, as we called it, the Ban-Hammer.

In case you can't tell, I was muted for around a month.

Either way, I'm getting bored. So I'ma gonna end here now. Welcome me, okay? And PM me. Please. I'm bored.

Also, excuse my spelling. This formatting whatever whatever won't let me copy and paste it onto a spellchecker.

[threadend/]

OtakuInu!!!
06-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Hi.

Welcome to Anime Forum.

PM me if you want.

Sorry to hear about your forum.

^_^

Heinekenrana
06-03-2009, 09:50 PM
Polo!

Welcome to AF. :)

kajikun16
06-03-2009, 09:51 PM
hi polo welcome to af have fun here with us all and follow rules

Foph
06-03-2009, 10:16 PM
I would love to live in Seattle. Welcome to the site, Federal Law. Hope you enjoy it.

Federal Law
06-03-2009, 11:13 PM
Thanks for all the replies.

Forgot to add this, but I'm writing a novel. It's pretty darn good if I say so myself--

Either way...

@Heinikienrana: Yay! Marco!

@Kaji: Thank you very much : 3

@Foph: Seattle's great. I love this place. It's probably the only large city in the world thats almost completely green when seen from the sky.

bluewolfjelly
06-03-2009, 11:19 PM
Hello
Welcome to AF
Hope to see you around

Daken.
06-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

BeuWolve
06-04-2009, 12:24 AM
Well welcome to AF
have Fun
And you can PM me
HAHAHA

KApiesH!!

~*Red*~
06-04-2009, 01:16 AM
Hello and welcome :D

Seta Souji
06-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Thats too bad on what happened to your account. Anyways hi Federal Law and welcome to AF. That marco polo idea is pretty funny. I would love to try that but my friends would get too embarassed :(.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-04-2009, 02:06 AM
I am sorry to hear that.

I feel you can make a fresh start here on AF.

I welcome you to AF.

Necro'lic Enigma
06-04-2009, 05:59 AM
Welcome to Af.
Hope you have fun here and please follow the rules.
See you around.

Deadly Kiss
06-04-2009, 07:03 AM
Hi there and welcome.

Yoko Littner
06-04-2009, 12:26 PM
Awww, well say farewell to your forum then =[ may it RIP.

Anyways welcome to this forum, have fun and ohh yes before I forget I would like to mention that if you ever need a friend or any help with the forum private message me anytime and I'll surely respond.

Federal Law
06-04-2009, 06:05 PM
Awwww... I feel so loved.

A whole 14 replies~!

Hurrah. Anyways, thanks for the welcome ; D

Aushkei Ver
06-04-2009, 10:27 PM
Welcome.
I'm sorry to hear about your account accident.
Anywwho, remember to: read the rules, keep posting, and make friends.
Enjoy the site.

Ayame_Sohma
06-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Welcome to anime forum dot com

i hope that you will like it here,please follow the rules

*gives you some welcome cake*