PDA

View Full Version : Alternatives For Boxes

Candy-chan
12-12-2003, 08:21 PM
im sure many of you are aware its really in fashion to put those little boxes on your wallpaper(ya know, the face of the char, repeated 3 or 4 times arranged with geomerty around),
ive been using that technique since i dont know what to put instead and its easy to do(and not that ugly),
but im getting tyred of always putting them and its not original at all nowadays,
so if you have a suggestion for something to put instead of that, to , not make the wall busy, but make it look like there is something on it.

tell us your technique!

Candy-StarR
12-12-2003, 08:32 PM
I have the same problem!!
I started making those box thingies and now i can't stop... Im trying though

Well I have a couple wallpapers that DO NOT have those boxes. If you make the background crazy enough, or full with like patterns then i spose you won't need the box thingies... If you get what im saying. You could also always fill up space with patterns and not with the boxes...

Hope this helps...

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2003, 08:52 PM
try taking the faces out of the boxes ^-^ you could always do a little search through the tutorial list to get some suggestions. Also, if you like a technique on a wallpaper, contact the artist! many are happy to talk to you about it.

diablo111
12-12-2003, 09:06 PM
Add some tech or vector shapes instead.