PDA

View Full Version : Ccsakura Wall

Candy-chan
12-12-2003, 07:00 PM
well im not really sure if im satisfied with the box-bar ( if i can call it like that)
i dunno, whadayathink?
but because im new in wallpaping, im proud of the background, its one of my first "filter mix" (another unknown expression)
so dont ask too much of that
:rolleyes: :P :rolleyes:

wizz-o-matic
12-12-2003, 07:06 PM
Nice, I like it. The boxes seems too lighter. Try to darken them a bit.

Nice job!

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by The Wizzard@Dec 12 2003, 08:00 PM
Nice, I like it. The boxes seems too lighter. Try to darken them a bit.

Nice job!
i actually think the TOTAL opposite! I think the boxes are a tad too dark, but it looks fine. The bar on the bottom is fine how it is. The main issue I have with the wall is that 1) sakura kind of gets lost in the background. if you want her to stick out, give her a glow or an outline. 2) the ccs text looks jagged

Candy-chan
12-12-2003, 07:55 PM
the funny thing is that there IS a glow, i was the same opinion when i was doing it so i tried to put a glow but, no matter how big i did it, i couldnt properly see it.... so i gave up..
and what do you mean by jagged(huh)?

for the boxes, if i get equal-equal opinion, well that means its okay like that, if i change, will be not good for more pple....

nickyroony
12-12-2003, 08:00 PM
NICE~!! Just one tiny suggestion though. Try leveling the main Sakura picture =D Just make her a tad bit darker, so she might stand out more, and maybe increase your glow a bit. I suggest light blue for the glow, but it works either. Nice~! =D

Candy-chan
12-12-2003, 08:04 PM
weeeeeeeee im so proud! ppl actually like my walls!
bweheheheheeeee
ive always wanted to make em, i used(and still do) to go only at AW for wall resource and last month i decide myself, and im so happy i did!!!

asher_aj_wei
12-12-2003, 08:46 PM
Very nice~ See? Put some effort into a wall and you can get good results XD Miko can be at peace now~ Haha... Anyway, my only problem is that Sakura's colours are rather "dirty" So, you might wanna smoothen the colours out a bit in areas that you should, like the shoe bottom, looks like she stepped on pink mud before flying with the birds