PDA

View Full Version : Red Faction

Nineteenth
06-02-2009, 11:52 AM
It's out and it's awesome.
I'm in the process of recording some playthrough as we speak.

This game engine is amazing, it takes everything about Red Faction 1 and cranks the dial up to 20. The acting? Gritty and believable.
The graphics? BEAUTIFUL.

JIMBO.
06-02-2009, 12:41 PM
the geo-mod was a great thing makes me wish I played RF2, what became of parker?

Drifter Uk
06-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Ive got it preodered for fridays release, as its not out in the UK till then. If its anything like the demo, it'll be awesome

Wolfwood
06-03-2009, 03:20 AM
Once i walked the mech through a building in the demo, i was sold on this ^^
gonna grab me copy tomorrow... and then start smashing everything in sight with my trusty sledgehammer ^^

Lord of Death
06-03-2009, 06:37 AM
I own both Red fraction 1 and 2.. I just recently beat the first one, but now I am on the second one, which seems much easier then the first..

KillerDragonX
06-12-2009, 02:17 AM
eh i liked red faction 2 more then any of them, i would always play with 3 other people, deathmatch, i loved sniping with the rail gun killing anything that got between my cross hairs

Rex Cars
06-12-2009, 02:52 AM
eh i liked red faction 2 more then any of them, i would always play with 3 other people, deathmatch, i loved sniping with the rail gun killing anything that got between my cross hairs

No doubt. Sniping in RF2 was fantastic.

I'm looking forward to this new RF title.

Sparda
06-12-2009, 07:01 AM
Red faction brings back so many memories with friends, ill be grabbing this 1 as soon as the cash is on hand...

niKopol
06-12-2009, 06:00 PM
Red Faction: Guerrilla. Mercenaries meets GTA with more blowing stuff up. A clunky entering vehicle function. Clunky weapon selection. Crosshairs that are worthless. Sadly blowing stuff up gets boring quickly. So... I'm glad I didn't buy it. Thank you Movie Gallery.

JIMBO.
06-13-2009, 12:09 PM
Red Faction: Guerrilla. Mercenaries meets GTA with more blowing stuff up. A clunky entering vehicle function. Clunky weapon selection. Crosshairs that are worthless. Sadly blowing stuff up gets boring quickly. So... I'm glad I didn't buy it.

he's got point there making stuff look good is not the hard part, making it play good is and always has been.