PDA

View Full Version : Yummy Yummy Come and Eat Me

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 02:24 PM
Hello, I'm Kelly or you know me as Raw Food. I'm 19 and I'm Rem Nightfall's [Daniel] fiance in real life. I really have nothing else to tell you tee hee. But I'm quite yummy and quite spicy too. Treat me right okay. ;)

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 02:25 PM
Well....welcome sweetheart. Please don't do what I think you're going to do.

Elphaba
06-01-2009, 02:27 PM
welcome to the forums.
have fun
and see you later.

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 02:28 PM
Please don't do what I think you're going to do.

I think we all want her to do what you think she's going to do. *grin*

Anyway, congratulations on your whole engagement thing and welcome to AF. Hope you have a lot of fun here. If you want to be friends, or need help on anything, you can just send me a PM. Anyway welcome to the forums. But what do you mean by "I'm yummy and spicy". :confused:

PS- don't worry Rem, I'm not trying to hit on her in my intro. :laugh:

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 02:29 PM
Thank you Sigma. Love your avatar and signature[see I know what they are I'm not completely illerate when it comes to forums] they are so beauty ful.

Thank you Daniel love and kisses.

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Thank you Sigma. Love your avatar and signature[see I know what they are I'm not completely illerate when it comes to forums] they are so beauty ful.

Darling you got confused between Chibi and Sigma. Hhahaaaahahahahaaa. :laugh:

No worries Sigma...I won't kill you yet. :)

Seņor Nobody
06-01-2009, 02:38 PM
Nice to meet Rem's fiance, hope you enjoy the forums, land of many 'lolwut's. Have fun. ^^

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 02:48 PM
Nice to meet Rem's fiance, hope you enjoy the forums, land of many 'lolwut's. Have fun. ^^

Or more like land of I wish I had brain surgery right about now to understand this person.

Daken.
06-01-2009, 03:02 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 03:06 PM
Or more like land of I wish I had brain surgery right about now to understand this person.

Wait, what? Are you making fun of the community that is AF? We don't need brain surgery, we are all just "special".

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 03:10 PM
Wait, what? Are you making fun of the community that is AF? We don't need brain surgery, we are all just "special".

hahahahahahahahaaa. Nah I thought we were all insane. :laugh:

RJ169
06-01-2009, 03:39 PM
hi welcome to AF

Diocletian
06-01-2009, 06:42 PM
I don't frequent intro, but when I found out someone from the Central Coast comes here to AF I can't help but say hello.

DarkMoonPrince
06-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Hello and welcome, But your title to the thread seems pretty dirty. Other people will obviously know what I mean. other than that, Make yourself and have fun. follow the rules and don't spam.

Deadly Kiss
06-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Hi there and welcome.

.Miki~
06-01-2009, 06:55 PM
hello, welcome to Anime Forum, Its nice to meet you ^.^ stay active, be nice, post lots, read the rules, and if you need a friend, i'm always here to talk, just pm me ^.^

╬Karami Mew~Meow
06-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Welcome =] And congratz ^.^
Have fuuun ~.^

Grim Scythe
06-01-2009, 07:29 PM
Hi, welcome to AF, where's the food??

Seta Souji
06-01-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello, I'm Kelly or you know me as Raw Food. I'm 19 and I'm Rem Nightfall's [Daniel] fiance in real life. I really have nothing else to tell you tee hee. But I'm quite yummy and quite spicy too. Treat me right okay. ;)Cute. Well welcome to the forums Raw Food.

Heinekenrana
06-01-2009, 07:45 PM
Hi, and welcome. :)

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 08:39 PM
OMG! LOOK AT ALL THE RESPONSES! WOOOOOYA! Thank you everybody for being so nice and saying hi to me. I feel so welcomed. Grimmy Scythe the food is in my signature. tee hee. :p

Gero50
06-01-2009, 08:47 PM
Welcome to AF
We're glad to have you here
Hope you have a fun time here and make lots of friends. Oh if you want another friend feel free to pm me and I would be glad to be your friend.
Hope to see ya around;)

kajikun16
06-01-2009, 08:59 PM
welcome to af hope you will have fun feel free to pm me

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
I just love you ALL. I love love you all. *hugs everyone* :love:

Dr. Hax
06-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Great, now I'm going to have to be nicer...

I might as well say welcome to AF so as not to spam.

Rem and I don't have the same beliefs. He needs a person to occupy his time. I just need my books and my insatiable thirst for knowledge. He's trying to get me to believe that in order understand some things, I need the help of a person and the love of another which I find to be bull. This was Rem's idea, wasn't it? Probably was...

Well isn't that cute.

*readies bucket to vomit in*

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 09:15 PM
Well isn't that cute.

Don't mind mind him, he's like the AF Grinch. All we have to do is get everyone in AF to grab their hands and sing, and he'll come around. Or it might make it worse, better not take any chances. *gulp*

Though I'm glad he didn't see any of my lovey-dovey threads. *nods*

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 09:17 PM

Rem and I don't have the same beliefs. He needs a person to occupy his time. I just need my books and my insatiable thirst for knowledge. He's trying to get me to believe that in order understand some things, I need the help of a person and the love of another which I find to be bull. This was Rem's idea, wasn't it? Probably was...

Well isn't that cute.

Hey screw off right now. I don't appreciate that kind of stuff from you. Either you have something to say that is nice. Or you don't say a damn thing you understand. You can poke at me all you want. But don't poke at her. Or else.

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 09:21 PM

Well isn't that cute.

Love is the best thing in the world. tee hee you'll learn when you find the right one.

Mr. Grumpy Gills needs a hug is all. *hugs* tee hee :p

Daniel it's okay sweetie, He means nothing by it.

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Mr. Grumpy Gills needs a hug is all. *hugs* tee hee :p

OMG what have you done? You may have ended the world as we know it. :eek::eek::eek:

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 09:29 PM
OMG what have you done? You may have ended the world as we know it. :eek::eek::eek:
*waves a hand* My hugs aren't that radioactive. tee hee. :p Just a little is all.

Seņor Nobody
06-01-2009, 09:30 PM

Indeed.

I can see why Rem and Raw Food get along, Rem is fire and Raw is water. Usually, opposites attract.

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 09:31 PM
Indeed.

I can see why Rem and Raw Food get along, Rem is fire and Raw is water. Usually, opposites attract.

I'm fire eh. More like a firework or a firecracker. Just cause those words send chills down your spine. hahahahahahaaa. :laugh:

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 09:38 PM
I'm fire eh. More like a firework or a firecracker. Just cause those words send chills down your spine. hahahahahahaaa. :laugh:

Lol. What? No you got it all wrong. It's more like she's kinetic energy and you're potential energy. She zooms all over the place while Rem stores his energy for when he needs it. haha

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 09:41 PM
Lol. What? No you got it all wrong. It's more like she's kinetic energy and you're potential energy. She zooms all over the place while Rem stores his energy for when he needs it. haha

hahahahahaahaa. That so works. hahaahahahahahaa. :laugh:

OtakuInu!!!
06-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Hi.

Welcome to Anime Forum.

PM me if you want.

^_^

Dr. Hax
06-01-2009, 09:50 PM
Hey screw off right now. I don't appreciate that kind of stuff from you. Either you have something to say that is nice. Or you don't say a damn thing you understand. You can poke at me all you want. But don't poke at her. Or else.

I'm really shakin' in mah boots now. Ol' Remmy has his .22 out, doesn't he?

You willingly stepped into the fire pit. I'm just throwing her in there to join you. Honestly, I'd rather have one of my nice, big seizures come and put me into a coma than listen to your "Don't poke at her.." crap.

Alas, I will grit my teeth and save the attitude for work tomorrow. I think I will be most pleased outeating my boss at the hot dog cart during lunch.

...and because I like poking fun at you to the point where it becomes annoying, I will hold off on the words...for now. *strokes chin*

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 09:55 PM
I'm really shakin' in mah boots now. Ol' Remmy has his .22 out, doesn't he?

You willingly stepped into the fire pit. I'm just throwing her in there to join you. Honestly, I'd rather have one of my nice, big seizures come and put me into a coma than listen to your "Don't poke at her.." crap.

Alas, I will grit my teeth and save the attitude for work tomorrow. I think I will be most pleased outeating my boss at the hot dog cart during lunch.

You just brought it didn't you. I was very tolerant of you. Despite the crap I have to put up while reading your no hold attitude on the forums. I was even trying to befriend you too. Screw that. You don't get the right to throw her in the fire pit. She stays out of this. Trust me Rant. I am give you a fair warning. A fair warning. Any little slip up you make. Might set me off. And your next reply might reflect on what I do next. I hold all the PMs of the your true nature. And my angry nature will come out. I wonder how many friends you're going have after this. I gave you a fair chance. You blew it. Get out of here, don't reply and be a good boy. bye bye.

Diocletian
06-01-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow, Rant I used to agree with you but this time you're in the wrong. What business did you have throwing that stuff out here. If AF has an unspoken rule it's take personal stuff to PM. At this point you've become a borderline troll, despite you not believing it.

And with my final spam, I'm sure both of you idiots are going to get this thread closed.

Raw Food
06-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Oh Daniel. Sweet pea. Don't be that way. He's just grumpy is all. He needs more hugs of radioactive happiness. tee hee

SigmaSD
06-01-2009, 10:00 PM
Um... well instead of arguing over this in the forums, you should continue it over PM's. At first I was just playing around, but now it seems like you're both acting like 10 year olds. Publicizing your argument to attract attention is pretty lame and it just makes a big fail. So I suggest you both stop posting in here and handle it yourselves.

Chewbacca
06-01-2009, 10:04 PM
I feel the need to point out that this is the internet, and no matter how pissy you get Rem, nothing will really happen. Great job dude O_o.

Also, I guess welcome, and stuff. Enjoy the forums as much as I do, which is sorta a lot/not a lot. Have fun O_o

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Wow, Rant I used to agree with you but this time you're in the wrong. What business did you have throwing that stuff out here. If AF has an unspoken rule it's take personal stuff to PM. At this point you've become a borderline troll, despite you not believing it.

And with my final spam, I'm sure both of you idiots are going to get this thread closed.

Um... well instead of arguing over this in the forums, you should continue it over PM's. At first I was just playing around, but now it seems like you're both acting like 10 year olds. Publicizing your argument to attract attention is pretty lame and it just makes a big fail. So I suggest you both stop posting in here and handle it yourselves.

I hold a no bars policy. If you ain't going to come in here for a good purpose I'll let you know right away. I don't feel it necessary to tell them in a PM. I have been very off today and my spicy nature has come out. I'm irritable today more then usual. So I do apologize for arguing in a thread about happiness.
There are just things that get under my skin sometimes. I have been dealing with some extra other stuff along this too. So I'm not in the mood. I just want to enjoy everyone's company.
And I don't want people ruin it.
So I apologize to the three of you Sigma, No, and Raw.

Edit: Zet I apologize as well for you having to read that. And yes I may not be able to hurt him physically, but there are other things to do on the internet. Which I won't do. I need to cool down is all.

Dr. Hax
06-01-2009, 10:08 PM

Perhaps I need to analyze myself then? I guess I am becoming a borderline troll.

Rem, give me some time. I'm taking a day or two from AF to think.

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 10:11 PM
I have my "no hold" attitude because that's how I can fully state my mind. I have to be blunt or I can't really focus all that well. It's not you, though. My cynicism stems from life's mistakes and seeing the truth underneath those mistakes. I have more realist views whereas you have more idealist views (even though you do have realist views as well, I think your sense of idealism overpowers that.). I still have friends.

Lastly, two other things.

At first there was this in the post...

...then there was this. You give me the warning, lecture me a bit and then say you gave me the warning when I haven't slipped up a second time? I don't see fairness in that. I'm being real with you on that one because it's true.

The other thing is that threads are open to the public. Other than that, I have nothing else really to say.

I have read your behavior. Now you may have not made mistakes to me. But there are some wrongs to others I have seen. And that is what I am basing most of this on. Everything I have seen from you kind of comes down. I get angry when other people are hurt. Not necessarily when I am hurt. You're glad I calm down easily. Cause I tell you, you wouldn't have friends after what I had in store.

Dr. Hax
06-01-2009, 10:12 PM
I have read your behavior. Now you may have not made mistakes to me. But there are some wrongs to others I have seen. And that is what I am basing most of this on. Everything I have seen from you kind of comes down. I get angry when other people are hurt. Not necessarily when I am hurt. You're glad I calm down easily. Cause I tell you, you wouldn't have friends after what I had in store.

I'll talk to you in PM. It's best settled there.

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 10:13 PM
I'll talk to you in PM. It's best settled there.

Fine then. You create the PM.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-01-2009, 10:15 PM
Raw Food is it?

That is an interesting name...

If your Rem's sweet delight, I would like to warmly welcome you to AF

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 10:22 PM
If your Rem's sweet delight, I would like to warmly welcome you to AF

Well technically she's my raw delight at the moment. hahaahahahahaaa. :laugh:

Miss Moonlight
06-01-2009, 10:25 PM
Hi there, Rem's fiancee! cute name ... enjoy your stay here. :3

Rem Nightfall
06-01-2009, 10:44 PM
Hi there, Rem's fiancee! cute name ... enjoy your stay here. :3

Cute name? hahahahahaahaha. Sweet Food maybe. This is just silly her. :laugh:

Dr. Hax
06-01-2009, 11:07 PM
Now my time off starts. I shall see all of you in about a day or so.

CrystalAce
06-02-2009, 05:44 AM
'lo there,

Welcome to anime forum.

I see you've got good taste.... Raw and fresh food are the best after all.:p

Anyway, enjoy your stay...

See ya around...

IFS
06-02-2009, 06:35 AM
Welcome to AF, I hope you enjoy your time here with all us "insane" and "spesial" people, and congrats with the engagement, I wish you a long and healthy relationship

BeuWolve
06-02-2009, 06:43 AM
um?
Welcome to AF
have fun and go mad

Cheers

Ms. Lucy
06-02-2009, 06:47 AM
Hey there and welcome to AF!
I hope you have fun times and gain great friends!
If you need a friend or anything else, pm me.

*~Lilium~*

Necro'lic Enigma
06-04-2009, 06:04 AM
How interesting .....

anyways , welcome to af raw food.
i can see you already got a very lovely welcome.
Hope you have fun here.
See you around.

Ayame_Sohma
06-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Welcome to anime forum dot com

i hope that you will like it here,please follow the rules

*gives you some welcome cake*

~*Red*~
06-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Hey hey :)

*~Anime Angel~*
06-06-2009, 05:57 PM
haha interesting name their raw meat....anywhoo have a great time and just have fun :P

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 10:18 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3

Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:

Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v