PDA

View Full Version : Gensoumaden Saiyuki

wizz-o-matic
12-12-2003, 03:04 PM
Here is my last creation.
I know, the logo is duplicated but I realy don't know how to remove the smaller one (I'm able to do small retouchments but this is to hard for me :D )

escaflownemoon
12-12-2003, 03:20 PM
The smaller logo would be the one on the red/pinkish hair dude right.. well I would use the what's it called eyedropper and pick the color that is closest to the hair and use a fine brush just little by little applied it vertically like the way you would make strands of hair and also use the blur tool to make it blend but not too much blur that would make it blurry. That's what I usually do to get rid of unwanted text. I hope you know what i'm talking about. ;)

wizz-o-matic
12-12-2003, 03:27 PM
Uf, that was fast.

Yeah, I know what u are talking about, I usualy use a clon-brush (PhotoImpact) or a stamp (Photoshop). Maybe I'll try harder this weekend and u'll se the resoults :D

nickyroony
12-12-2003, 05:10 PM
Hahahaha nice! But I would suggest brining up to brick wall right up to the edge of the door. Because it's white, and then suddenly go into brick, it looks odd when you really look at it. It looks find at fleeting glance though. Other than that, I like it! =D

asher_aj_wei
12-12-2003, 09:05 PM
Nice concept.
Bottom of the pic where you have the guys, there's a black outline, you might wanna make it to be like the part of the picture instead of an extraction from another pic.
Make the logo rounder and less hard, it's sticking out like a work done in Paint with a picture in the middle to me. =\
Work on the transition between the wall to the door, it's getting there, you just need to work on it.
Overall, fantastic concept.

Edit: How about having the wall stretch all the way to the doorframe, I think that'll work as well.

_hades the wicked
12-12-2003, 10:25 PM
Pretty nice wall, nothing to add in my opinion.

Iapetus
12-16-2003, 05:43 PM
I love that pic, and I always wondered about how I someone could make a wallpaper with it. It is a good concept, but the brick seems a bit too sudden. And the sign... it is cool, but is there any way you can clean up the logo? For some reason it seems a bit fuzzy.

-Iapetus