PDA

View Full Version : GLBT Gamers Unite!

Haven
05-28-2009, 11:23 PM
I noticed the Girl Gamers thread, so I thought I'd start this thread! Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Transgendered gamers (or gaymers :p) unite! Also, straight allies unite as well! (Please no homophobia in this thread....)

Kishiro
05-29-2009, 06:41 AM
I don't see why anyone is griping about this thread. You all are so silly.

First off, the OP is labeled as a man, so why should he be forced to post in the Girl Gamer's thread. Secondly... if sexual orientation doesn't affect how you play video games--then why would gender? Sounds like I should just close both threads.

LGBT =/= Girl definitely unless you are a Lesbian.

The idea behind these two threads is merely to gather and bring out gamers of the same social/lifestyle groups to talk and exchange information so they can play together. And with as much fail as that other thread has had posted in it, I will give this one a chance to stay open, so stop spamming it, noobs.

Legend of the Twilight
05-29-2009, 03:35 PM
Well, I'm bisexual. Although, he's right, it doesn't effect my gaming in the slightest. I don't see the point of this thread either.

Gero50
05-31-2009, 04:16 PM
I agree this thread should be closed. It dose not matter what gender you are or what your sexuality is games are games and anyone who likes them can get good at them with practice.