PDA

View Full Version : Ffx-2

nickyroony
12-11-2003, 01:30 AM
Yo~! Haven't check animeglobe for ages so didn't know the forum was back.. but yeaa~! Hope to see familiar faces around =D Doubt anyone remembers me though hahaha. Anyway, let's get on with it. Here's my new FFX-2 wallpaper... The game is getting old, but newayz *shrug*:

asher_aj_wei
12-11-2003, 01:45 AM
Hey~ Welcome back~ Haven't seen you in a while +D
Nice wallpaper, although I think it'll look better if the background was monotone instead of dark dull colours

Spartibus
12-11-2003, 05:04 AM
I like the pencil style on yuna, but the background being a pixelated version of her is kind of ugly to me.

It's a good wallpaper, just not my style :P

MistressPookyChan
12-11-2003, 09:51 AM
nickyyyyyyyyy! hiya ^-^

The background and the main image do not really go together; one is pencil-y and the other is a bit modern-ish. The pixel background could work, but it needs to be fixed up a bit. I would first make it monotone or add a bit of a 90 degree motion blur. I would also change the main image back to it's original color.

wizz-o-matic
12-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Yp, a agree with Pooky.

Nice job.

escaflownemoon
12-11-2003, 10:53 AM
hey I sorta recognize you by the banner that i've seen being used in here before the site was down.

I like the wall. personally, I do like the pixeled effect. umm I think you should smooth out the edges of her what do you called it? hair thingy it's a little bumpy in certian spots i'm sure you're pick it out already.:)

_hades the wicked
12-11-2003, 10:04 PM
Hey nicky. I remember you. And I'm sure a lot of people here do too :)

Anyways, there are somethings about the wall that I think you should change.
1. Having the main pic B&W and the background color is weird. I don't really like that concept. Maybe use the background grayscaled and the main pic colored would look better.
2. The pixelated background makes it look kinda annoying to stare at. Plus it doesn't really match the main pic.

I think that's pretty much all that should be changed. Besides that it's all cool.

nickyroony
12-11-2003, 11:41 PM
Thankies for the suggestions~!! =D Ahh I miss this place... I learnt so much from here and all... people with great comments too *nod nod*

I made another version of the wallpaper, which is like TOTALLY different, but just the same image. Maybe this one will be a tiny bit better XD:

escaflownemoon
12-12-2003, 01:46 PM
ok I like this one way better than your first one. Good job. :)

wizz-o-matic
12-12-2003, 03:11 PM
ql, I like the bg. The second one is absolutly better!

Good job!

MistressPookyChan
12-12-2003, 08:01 PM
much better, but put "lady yuna" in the same font as the "x-2" ^-^