PDA

View Full Version : Which video game hero and/or heroine do you despise most?

Atsui Sake
05-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Simple question. Can be from any game you've played that has a main hero and/or heroine. List reasons to support your answer(s).

For me... both happen to be from Star Ocean games.

Worst Hero: Fayt Leingod - Star Ocean: 'Til the End of Time

Reasons: Too whiny, no sense of humor, no originality, no character development throughout the game.

Worst Heroine: Reimi Sanoji - Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Reasons: Always worried or concerned about something, too sensitive, flat out annoying, no original personailty whatsoever.

Xieshunnuan
05-27-2009, 08:46 PM
I don't agree with Faty Leingod, I thought it was alright. Reimi I'd have ta give you that. But it's a game so it tends to happen lol.

Worst Hero: Flay - Mana Khemia

Reason: He has a weird sense of humor. Acts weird for a student, tooooo buff.

tsujigiri15
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
Mmm, how about Gordon Freeman - I mean Ive heard of 'strong and silent' but too much of a good thing eh? Part of the character, to be sure, but occasionally I wish it were a little different. And then I realise its awesome just like it is...

Also Tidas from ff10 - something about him grates on my nerves. That and oroon was better

Gero50
06-16-2009, 12:48 AM
I would have to say, I hate Crash from the racing game series on the Playstation and on the PS2 as well. I really don't know why I just never liked him. I started hating him more as they continued making newer games. He just seemed to suck more and more as the series if you can call it that contained.

SigmaSD
06-16-2009, 12:54 AM
Worst Heroine: Claire (Luminous Arc)

She is supposed to be the leader of the witches and yet she was always crying for every single thing and it got annoying.

Worst Hero: Goku (Legacy of Goku)

In that game he had to use solar flare to be able to punch his enemies. Not only that, but he could be at max level and still die with 4 punches, while he has to do like 20 or 30 to kill his opponents. -______-

Lordwindowlicker
06-16-2009, 01:09 AM
Tidus was ****ing horrible.

Gjallarhorn
06-16-2009, 01:31 AM
I cannot stand Sora in Kingdom Hearts. I intentionally died in a few boss battles so that I could use Mickey.

Sparda
06-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Well the most hated character for has to be in devil may cry 2, the dante in that i mean i like him in everything else its just in dmc2 he was messed up so badly, to serious

JIMBO.
06-16-2009, 08:53 AM
Worst Heroine: Lara croft

"hey I'm stupidly rich and I have lost both my fokes in a plane crash and wierd vortex I know I'll go risk my live hunting for more riches but I'm rich anyway that makes sense also I can kill anything with just 2 guns be it wolfs,jackels, rats, bears, gorillaz,tigers lions, sharks,crocs, birds, mutants T-rex's, raptor's(both worth a lot of money if you can catch them)" the gaint squid

more fun making her dive and snap her neck

Worst Hero:raiden

no one asked for new guy to play as in metal gear solid 2, how dare you try to fill the great solid snake's shoes!, floppy haired woman look a like.

RexCars
06-16-2009, 10:19 AM
Worst Hero:raiden

no one asked for new guy to play as in metal gear solid 2, how dare you try to fill the great solid snake's shoes!, floppy haired woman look a like.

Haha, good choice.

I'm inclined to agree 100%.